Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den (42463 Views)

Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Waterysperm: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2021
Curious345:
Once l enter any bus, and all the passengers are yo..ruba, I ask driver to stop, and I alight immediately... Without the slightest delay

And me too. That tribe is a curse to humanity. Afonjaa ajoka!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by gbuay2: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

I_can_do journalism angry
i was just about to say it before i saw your post. I didnt add u pls.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Candidlady: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:

*Spirit of confusion joined the group chat*
cheesy grin
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by obailala(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

I_can_do journalism angry
ChiefSosa:

omo the confusion hit me hard. I had to read and reread several times. undecided
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by stamapro(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2021
All these people doing hand work need God's protection, especially when people you don't know call you for jobs outside your place of work. You can't always know what some of them are up to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by FunnyDude(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2021
I'm ashamed of my Yoruba culture. Shame shame shame ndi ofe mmanu grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Telekinetic: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by egoldman(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Yorubas strongly need to do something about this ritualist stuffs. They can take a cue from South east and tackle this menace from the community level

Abi my brother, give them mkpurummiri treatment.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Okhuadams(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Oleys:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/12/09/missing-plumber-found-in-ritualist-den-day-after-disappearance/%3famp=1
2nd paragraph the deceased was found late on Wednesday. Last paragraph he was however released conflicting contradiing report
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by pafo(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Op go and learn English again please. Deceased and set free together lol.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Yoruba miscreant Muslims skull miners in chief on the lose this ember ooo ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by franchasng: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Mercychen:
Hope he was found alive. I didn't read the story. It's too early abeg.

lol, they found him deadly alive; the deceased was narrating the story of how he was adopted grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Curious345: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Waterysperm:

And me too. That tribe is a curse to humanity. Afonjaa ajoka!!!
no they are not a curse..

Am. Sure you're high on Mkpurummiri.. Ewwuuu.
Are you God? Who gave you the power to wave a curse on an entire tribe?

1 Like

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by davodyguy: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Is the guy dead or alive?
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by egoldman(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Seems like ever tribe in Nigeria get their area of speciality when it comes to crime.

My igbo people na drugs, youruba ritualists, hausa na terrorism and banditry.

Instead of each to find how to solve their problems, they are yarbing each other on social media,especially the Afonja and Igbo idiots.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by symbianDON(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2021
Mercychen:

according to the write up, he was found dead and alive grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Conner44:
Chai cry

It’s better to peddle drugs than to dismember and sell human beings or involve in Terrorism

Nigeria passport is already useless but that’s story for another year. I’m not holding brief for or against biafra as well. I’m just stating an opinion that if I was ever presented the choice to stain my own passport and given the above options

I will jejely go to my backyard and sell ‘igbo’ to train my family peacefully. Yes we like money but we also value human life more

Do your crime in your backyard, nobody will mind, but you purposely go outside your domain to peddle your crime thereby soiling all our image. DO YOUR CRIME IN YOUR BACKYARD. DO YOUR F.U.CK.ING CRIME IN YOUR BACKYARD.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2021
symbianDON:
according to the write up, he was found dead and alive grin

undecided

franchasng:
lol, they found him deadly alive; the deceased was narrating the story of how he was adopted grin
Wow.. thank God he didn't lose his life there.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by wallarwallar(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2021
Most of the kidnappers are nairaland members so u better be careful with ur comment. It is well with us in jesus name
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by frankblinkz(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2021
NO DEY WHINE MY BRAIN NA..THE DECEASED WAS LATER SET FREE..STOP TAKING MKPURUMMIRI
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
They are not ritualist but kidnappers.

Seun do something about this OP

He is passing false information

He was kidnapp and was set free after paying ransom

Oh, I see.

Thanks for the heads-up
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by DLSReigns: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
@ op, your paragraph 3 and last paragraph are so conflicting. Could be an oversight though.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by philus66(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Honestly I don't just understand..lol, infact I'm leaving this group chat hahahahah
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Mercychen:

Please don't read it, you will be confused. They referred to the kidnapped guy as "the deceased" then they went on to say he was found alive.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by InoGetJoy: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
perryy:
Afonjanistan. No wonder Oduduwa was chased down from heaven
the guyman tried to mine a god's skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Testimony1988(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
So sad, it's now time for us to be vigilant and investigate a business deal before agreeing to do the job.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Please don't read it, you will be confused. They referred to the kidnapped guy as "the deceased" then they went on to say he was found alive.

undecided lipsrsealed..
Thank goodness I didn't read it. Don't like to be confused early in the morning. tongue.

All this chereh wereh bloggers self

1 Like

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by ChiefSosa(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2021
davodyguy:

Is the guy dead or alive?
I don't even know sef

1 Like

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by ORIAYO70(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Oleys:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/12/09/missing-plumber-found-in-ritualist-den-day-after-disappearance/%3famp=1

What a misleading story
Write in either
Igbo
Hausa
Yoruba we go translate it...

Now u r telling us how the decease was later released...

Dem dey play Afcon 4ur head
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by FuckDModz: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2021
You're next Abdul05, watch out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by paskal16: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Who come be the deceased bikonu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) / Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.