Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos (27692 Views)

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by naptu2: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2021
What a title! Tonto Dikeh's-ex-husband's-wife!

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by AkanjiNaira: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2021
E shora f'obirin, Olorun a wa pelu yin o

I can't forget how this babe lied when Tonto confronted her of dating Churchill

She could have sworn with anything; Lori iro grin grin

Priscy01:
Actress Rosy Meurer, wife of Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband Olakunle Churchill on Thursday shared old pregnancy photos, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of one shared the pictures on Instagram saying that she miss being pregnant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXQftYADExq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rosy’s husband Churchill was married to Tonto Dikeh, they have a son together.

The actress was accused of stealing Churchill from Tonto.

However, Rosy in a video denied the allegation, adding that she was never close to Tonto or any other ex of her husband.

The couple announced the birth of their child in March 2021.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Omniman(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Na only woman fit post this kind thing...
The op sef na woman.

Woman finding woman trouble since 1880
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by remitarich(f): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2021
she is very beautiful
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Bamzyriches451: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2021
And how's this News?? Nairaland front page becoming irrelevant and useless everyday but should we still blame buhari for this? Maybe
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by gimod: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
And how's this News?? Nairaland front page becoming irrelevant and useless everyday but should we still blame buhari for this? Maybe
Don't Mynd the Yeye Mods, they deserve 44 hot slaps

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by benson81(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2021
See yeye Topic title!. Churchill is popular Roselyn is popular which one be Tonto Dike ex husband's wife?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by blessedmeme: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Joysticks:
Baby bump is now a thing to flaunt like bumbum and curves.

Exactly! mtchewwww
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Tonto Dike' ex husband's wife...

You just had to find a way to mention Tonto. Later, y'all will say she's the one seeking attention.
Without Tonto Dike's name, they will fade!

Who will want to read their story

A story of betrayal and deceits!

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Bahamas95(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2021
I will make sure I give my fiancee a very stern warning before marriage. She must not bring anything private about us to social media else she would see the beast in me. These babybumps or whatever they call it is so annoyingly irritating to me.

You eat jollof rice social media, you wan take your bath social media, you buy dog for your child social media, your son teacher tell you say 3girls dey razzle your son for school social media. All all other useless and mumu information they share online everyday.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by edogu(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2021
There's nothing as good as getting married to someone that gives you peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Awoo88: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Shame no catch this one. Get belle for ur brother.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
WoundedLamb:
Tonto Dike' ex husband's wife...

You just had to find a way to mention Tonto. Later, y'all will say she's the one seeking attention.
Wiseandtrue:

Without Tonto Dike's name, they will fade!

Who will want to read their story

A story of betrayal and deceits!
Victory662:
The mod that included Tonto's name in this headline is just mad... So the man's name is now lost because he's Tonto's ex??

[/s]

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by helen4(f): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Chai. Tonto is now going empty handed grin
she has a handsome boy too. She didn't leave empty handed.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Ashirioluwa: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2021
Shameless dog
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2021
Lol.. dem no want let Tonto rest grin

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2021
Cute pregnant woman
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Bamzyriches451: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2021
gimod:

Don't Mynd the Yeye Mods, they deserve 44 hot slaps
I just tire
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Ijaya123: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2021
What exactly has Tonto got to do with the headline?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by GistFullGround: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
cassidy1996:
shes beautiful

Is it because she is light-skinned?

Until I look at a lady with a dark-skinned imagination, she ain't beautiful!
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by JoseRaji(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
"Tonto Dike's Ex-husband" has a name.

Stop being childish and petty all because of engagements. It's become disgusting.
Even Churchill's wife has a name.
You can do better than this.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by meobizy(f): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Trust that animal of a human being to respond immediately. Her life is a constant battle against shadows of her making.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos by Hkff: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lay low bitchhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade / "While Breaking Internet Think Of Your Pikin" - Ik Ogbonna Shades Tonto Dikeh / The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.