Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime (19429 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / "Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by DabuIIIT: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why?! Is she a slave or something?!
Some men are so good in doing father Christmas to outsiders especially females and they will neglect their wives and family at home

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Pataricatering(f): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmypure:
Our sister will run away from this thread
why would they run away ? Its quite obvious the pastor or prophetess or whatever she calls herself has no sense - so.what is there to run away from ?
There.is no problem with sharing household expenses with your husband but not like a slave like this fool is describing . You worked for.the money it belongs to you .. ofcourse as an adult you have expenses and if you are.married it should be mandatory for you to bear some of the household expenses

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Finewarriboy: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
That's what all my gfs do
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by lomprico(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Well, she has a Bible passage to backup her assertion
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Fredfr33zy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
This is the reason why my dad fights my mum till this day, he doesn't say it openly but from his complaint to other neighbors and friends that's what I deduce. He wanted her to submit all her salary to him monthly. The issue is he never created that environment, that she could trust him with her money.

A woman can give you all her earnings if she wants to but first, she has to trust you. How can you make her trust you is by showing her love and making her understand anything done with the money is for the benefit of the family. Also, when it gets better you wouldn't forget her. That's why you see some men buy expensive gifts for their spouses because of the financial sacrifice she has made.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Lionnation: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Aforxzy:
Okay o.
There's nothing wrong in this if the man is disciplined, caring and hardworking. But to submit your salary to a lazy man that gambles, bets, drinks or womanizes is like throwing your money into the River.
watch the video oga, that is why before you say yes to any man you must have known him your yes to him is you voting him to power just like we have voted the incompetent buhari to lead but he is leading us to the abis and yet there is nothing we can do about it we already gave him the power, your husband is your head, your Representative, your leader, in everything backed by the Scriptures

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by InvertedHammer: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
/
Does that include husbands who are alcoholics, degenerate gamblers and or chronic womanizers?

/
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by greenie77: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:
Pple may see her as a noise maker for saying this but if we really sit down and reason we'lll realize that what she said can easily end the issue of infidelity in some marriages. It's not as if the husband will take the wife's money but the truth is any woman that can do this for her husband will easily attract his love and favour

So a wife's money is what will stop an unfaithful husband from cheating?

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by BabaAduras: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
I second her!

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church,
Ephesians 5:22-23

If the wife submits to the husband as she submits to the Lord then she will give him everything to control even her life!

Any man who want to “control” his wife is a man with inferiority complex. Most of these lesser men use the section of the Bible you quote to cover themselves.
The fact that the husband is the head of the home is beyond contestations, but does the husband have to control everything because he is the head of the home?
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by michlins(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Does that include husbands who are alcoholics, degenerate gamblers and or chronic womanizers?

/
she said submit and didn't ask the husband to take.

Don't mind me as I don't have time for all these nonsense
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nothing our ear no go hear
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Rree: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
True
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Myself2(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
ifytrik:
grin I love this lady aswear, I hope she is not been hypocritical

Being
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by errigdee: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
this is a fake PROPHECY
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Starzo: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
lavamaestro:
It's funny most men are shouting truth, truth when they are not even easy to submit to.
Bible said love your wife. A woman that is loved and pampered will find it easy to submit. Her feminity will shine because you show you are the man (when I mean a man, I don't mean because you have a prick). You are a man because you respect her, you pamper her, you worship her, you are faithful to her. A woman will submit naturally under these conditions.
When we have men cheating on their wives like it's their given right, they expect respect. How can you be respected when you don't respect yourself. When we have men whose main occupation in life is to frustrate a woman and belittle her, how do you expect her to submit to you. Men need to do better. See marriage as a partnership. You can't get what you don't sow. You sow love, you get the respect and submission you want.
Na husband wey loyal, dey committed to make me happy, love me like tomorrow no dey na im I go give all my money, body and time to.
I should worship you to show you I'm a 'real man'

Thunder faya you and worship.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
For the first time a female preacher is saying the basic truth...
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Legendoo: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Kooldame: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Make I submit my hard earned money for dis sai baba regime,I hear o madam prophetess you're doing well
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Kooldame: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lionnation:
watch the video oga, that is why before you say yes to any man you must have known him your yes to him is you voting him to power just like we have voted the incompetent buhari to lead but he is leading us to the abis and yet there is nothing we can do about it we already gave him the power, your husband is your head, your Representative, your leader, in everything backed by the Scriptures
Ok I shall submit my money to him one day
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Lionnation: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kooldame:

Ok I shall submit my money to him one day
if you like don't, in the day of judgment you shall explain
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Munzy14(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmypure:
Our sister will run away from this thread
grin grin grin
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Kooldame: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lionnation:
if you like don't, in the day of judgment you shall explain
I hear
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Tundex911: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
For this our generation, it's No No No

I'm very sure say dem dey come for this prophetess

Smh
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by lavamaestro(f): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
Starzo:

I should worship you to show you I'm a 'real man'

Thunder faya you and worship.

Go chop before you use hunger disgrace yourself
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by lavamaestro(f): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
MaarxisGlaiback:

Kukuma kill the man

With all these ur ten commandments

grin...just because you are a low value man doesn't mean the next man would be. You can only attract love and respect with love and respect...I'm sure those words are strangers to your ears.
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Starzo: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
lavamaestro:

Go chop before you use hunger disgrace yourself
stop sharing your problems to the world
You're not the only starving leech in Nigeria
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by elipheleh(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Aforxzy:
Okay o.
There's nothing wrong in this if the man is disciplined, caring and hardworking. But to submit your salary to a lazy man that gambles, bets, drinks or womanizes is like throwing your money into the River.
That's why you should vote in / marry the disciplined man. Before marriage ask for his manifesto, screen his speeches, education, literacy, even his leisure hobbies. Make sure you marry a godly man who hates evil to lead your home. Because he will rule and pilot affairs of your life.
If you disobey the president police will arrest you. Same way if you disobey your husband spiritual wardens (evil spirits) torments such women.

Marry a good man like me. Sorry I just got married and to God's glory the girl always tell me how glad she is to be married to such a man. She dey believe me die. She does everything I say and trusts me that I won't mislead her and our home. Look for your own godly man
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Poleski: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2021
There are so many crazy pastors in Nigeria, and so many idiots who follow them!
Re: Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime by Allialika: 12:36am On Dec 11, 2021
= Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆s︆︆e︆︆n︆︆n︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew / "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.