Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say (23565 Views)

I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by mmmnaija: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
IS THIS POSSIBLE

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2021
OtemAtum:

Check all the living beings around you, they all have sex without marriage. That's natural. Human Beings invented Marriage. It's artificial.
Good
That's their nature not ours
Hope you are not trying to attribute animal behavior to humans?
We're not only different but unique
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Vicoymi:
Good
That's their nature not ours
Hope you are not trying to attribute animal behavior to humans?
We're not only different but unique
Humans are higher animals(primates) and MARRIAGE is nothing special. Humans do human sacrifices, rituals, etc. but animals don't do it. In that regard, how are we better than them?

1 Like

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
OtemAtum:
Humans are higher animals(primates) and MARRIAGE is nothing special. Humans do human sacrifices, rituals, etc. but animals don't do it. In that regard, how are we better than them?
I laugh
I don't consider People who do that humans I'm their right mind
Ok so you are trying to say that your getting married was useless
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vicoymi:
I laugh
Not special doesn't mean useless, I hope you know.
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vicoymi:
I laugh

Abraham almost did that according to your storybook. Jephthah did that as obedience to the promise he did to your god. Jehovah your god commanded the killings of people who did not worship him, including infants, their wives, animals, etc. The person who worked on a Sabbath day was commanded by Moses to be killed. Your god commanded that patents should report their stubborn children to be stoned to death by the people of the land. Achan was killed according to the commandment of your god. It goes on and on like that. What's the difference between killing for your god and sacrificing human beings to your god?
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
OtemAtum:
Not special doesn't mean useless, I hope you know.
In this case marriage is not for everyone in the same vein rights in marriage should not be for everyone
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
OtemAtum:

Abraham almost did that according to your storybook. Jephthah did that as obedience to the promise he did to your god. Jehovah your god commanded the killings of people who did not worship him, including infants, their wives, animals, etc. The person who worked on a Sabbath day was commanded by Moses to be killed. Your god commanded that patents should report their stubborn children to be stoned to death by the people of the land. Achan was killed according to the commandment of your god. It goes on and on like that. What's the difference between killing for your god and sacrificing human beings to your god?
[b][/b] For that I know you are referring to the wars of the Israelites
Mmh! I wonder what you have done if you were in their shoes??
Please do not confuse punishment for offences with innocent killing
The God I know doesn't kill innocent persons
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Vicoymi:
[b][/b] For that I know you are referring to the wars of the Israelites
Mmh! I wonder what you have done if you were in their shoes??
Please do not confuse punishment for offences with innocent killing
The God I know doesn't kill innocent persons

So does it sound right to you that your stubborn child be stoned to death?
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2021
OtemAtum:

So does it sound right to you that your stubborn child be stoned to death?
The same way it doesn't sound right that a child should be stubborn right?
Anyone who makes a law gives a punishment for offending that law
In most African countries it's fine if a parent should cane or beat his or her child but it's not same way in the western world
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2021
Vicoymi:
The same way it doesn't sound right that a child should be stubborn right?
Anyone who makes a law gives a punishment for offending that law
In most African countries it's fine if a parent should cane or beat his or her child but it's not same way in the western world

So you are equating stubbornness to death right? Just because it was your god who commanded death for stubbornness. If it is the other god now, you will condemn such action o. cool
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2021
OtemAtum:

So you are equating stubbornness to death right? Just because it was your god who commanded death for stubbornness. If it is the other god now, you will condemn such action o. cool
I laugh
It doesn't apply now
Though there's no record of such death in the scriptures
Because our God emphasizes on teaching children the law at a very tender age then they learn to desist from such
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vicoymi:
I laugh
It doesn't apply now
Though there's no record of such death in the scriptures
Because our God emphasizes on teaching children the law at a very tender age then they learn to desist from such
And what about killing someone who worked on Sabbath day? Is there no record of that too?
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
OtemAtum:
And what about killing someone who worked on Sabbath day? Is there no record of that too?
OF course there is, that's a punishment for an offence right or do you think offences should be left unpunished??
So how's God a sex maniac in his days??
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vicoymi:
OF course there is, that's a punishment for an offence right or do you think offences should be left unpunished??
So how's God a sex maniac in his days??
So, how does working for your daily bread on a Saturday offend someone if not a saddist? Mind you, I never said that God is a sex maniac, I only said Jehovah(a creature of God) is a sex maniac.
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=OtemAtum post=108465121] So, how does working for your daily bread on a Saturday offend someone if not a saddist? Mind you, I never said that God is a sex maniac, I only said Jehovah(a creature of God) is a sex maniac.[/quote[b][/b]with this kind of thinking I see disorder and ability to break order and not thinking it right to account to anyone
Mmh!
Liberalism that comes with destruction
Fine
How wa s he a sex maniac?
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vicoymi:
nn
Jehovah's 'sexmaniacity' is well documented in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
OtemAtum:

Jehovah's 'sexmaniacity' is well documented in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.
Laughter
The imagination is not even worth it
Mmh! I see (nods)
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vicoymi:
Laughter
The imagination is not even worth it
Mmh! I see (nods)
Which imagination?
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
OtemAtum:
Which imagination?
Why imagine that he's a sex maniac does it make sense to you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing In Churches Worries Nigerian Pastor / Anyone Who Discards Gay People Doesn’t Have A Human Heart – Pope Francis / Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.