Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say (23556 Views)

I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Vicoymi: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
OtemAtum:
Lol. And Jehovah their god was a sex maniac in his days [/b] explain more pleaseo. Christians won't cease to make us laff grin

Funny enough, having sex is a natural thing while marriage is an invention of man. When nature calls, men and women won't wait for marriage (human invention) before they do that thing together. Nature over all.
[b]

1 Like

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by okoroemeka(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
Hmmm false Prophet!

Was Jesus there when the sons of God came to sleep with the daughters of men in Gen 6:1-4?

So what did he do?
what God did was to create a beautiful woman with nice curves, puffy tits and other options and command us not to touch,then why did he create such beautiful thing as a breast and wants us not to touch,while he has already known we will touch it,suck it and do other crazy stuffs with it,why did he not create our desire to be like other lower animals that only have sex purely for procreation,God knows that we will fall into the temptation of fvcking a pvssy because he created us with a flaw to always like and cherish beautiful women,pointed breasts and big booty,he has the power to be proactive and make a change in the desires of men but he choose to stay in heaven and watch the action unfolding,if God is actually watching the whole millions and billions of rounds been fvcked daily in the world,then there is no word yet in the English dictionary to call such perverticity
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by iramure(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
The type of god Nigeria version of christianity call on is too fake. He talks to people without reasoning
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Iyasaburi: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
inoki247:
lol Nibo Latun jasi bayi. grin grin grin

Odongunyan in Ikorodu ni sir!

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by mariovito(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
the Christian god must be a pervert, why's he so interested in who I'm shagging?
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by specialmati(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
uthlaw:
that how they have been praying since 1960 and is getting worst with extreme poverty....don't we have something else like other countries except prayer!
grin grin grin you didnt digest the prayer,I said God should bless what we are doing.ist bad to pray for God to bless our legit businesses again. Or I my the one that elect evil men to power

1 Like

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Tolani045(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Make God no vex, if we don married we go stop.. wink

1 Like

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Tundex911: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
I guess God is using the prophetess lately...

Righteousness2 what's your say on this as vice God wey you always act.

Abi tru tru, the future is femail

Smh
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by uthlaw: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin you didnt digest the prayer,I said God should bless what we are doing.ist bad to pray for God to bless our legit businesses again. Or I my the one that elect evil men to power
sorry I miss understood!
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Vicoymi:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]

Check all the living beings around you, they all have sex without marriage. That's natural. Human Beings invented Marriage. It's artificial.
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by NoToPile: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
This video is old now, I watched this in 2013.
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Jpolgar:

May God forgive you!
God can lick my bottom
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ayinke93:

grin grin Since he enjoys watching so much, he might as well join the fun
Oh! no i said she, herself, God is female, didn't you know? cheesy
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by raddyworld: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Cainnobody:
If sex is really a sin God would have allowed our sex organs get to marriage stage before they start working
y

Is it when you get hungry thatbu always have desire for food, or irrespective of it. You know u are satisfied yet u saw corn seller u still buy. If this is the case then ur sex organ can function before then. Just that u must kiw when to say no.
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Poleski: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2021
So her imaginary god is so fixated on sex?
Hey gullible religious people, most of the pastors you follow are either mentally challenged or outright crooks who think you're stupid (although you're not far from it).
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by GodisFirst: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2021
May God forgive all the blasphemy here and help us to repent and turn away from things He detest.
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Hassanmaye(m): 12:31am On Dec 11, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
jesus is to blame for that....thats why women call on jesus when the anaconda hit the right spot.
Hahahhahahaha real Bad boy grin
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Allialika: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2021
> Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆s︆︆e︆︆n︆︆n︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Hassanmaye(m): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Differentiate:
Some self go dey call God grin you'll hear something like oh my God fúck me baby grin grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by abbeyfel: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
She is saying something we all know. Premarital sex is sin according to the scriptures. Joseph had to flee from Sugar Mummy (Portiphar's wife) and launched to greatness.
Who did marriage for Adam and Eve before they started doing the thing
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by abbeyfel: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2021
So god is not living inside the ones pronounced husband and wife so they can sex as they like because he can't see them or what?
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by usagee36: 2:04am On Dec 11, 2021
Liars.
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by jditimiya(m): 4:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Madam God has never spoken to any human being since the holy spirit came down, all these fake pastors that are using the name of God to lie your days are near. God did not tell you how to make the Government to be Good but told you about people having sex. Madam if he dey hungry you strong boys full street.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Dec 11, 2021
TheWolfen:
Don't twist it. If you don't know something ask or make your research ..

Sons of God as referred there are demons cast down to earth.
The sons of God lost their place in heaven when they join Satan otherwise referred as al-Shaytan in Islam in rebellion against God.
They are Angels that turn demons. Angels and mankind are both sons of God.

Demons slept with daughters of men

Does the verse call them demons?

They were called sons of God just like Jesus.

And how are your demons different from Angels and Jesus?
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by wink2015(m): 5:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Cainnobody:
If sex is really a sin God would have allowed our sex organs get to marriage stage before they start working

Your statement is not biblical.

Just human reasoning.
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by gender123: 6:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Go back an tell him that we are tired of hustling everyday and not having money to marry and take care of our family... So most of us choose the 2nd option[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by kaydee007(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2021
She added that these people are pushing God into committing sin and he is tired of that. How can GOD ALMOGHT EVER COMMIT SIN? This woman self
Sammydanny:
A female preacher has startled people after she shared a message she claimed to have received from ''God'' via a video that has gone viral.

The preacher claimed God told her that he's tired of "being sexed" by people who have not been pronounced as husband and wives. According to her, Jesus is always there when such people engage in sex because their body is his temple.

She added that these people are pushing God into committing sin and he is tired of that.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku_uW0CrpfA[/flash]
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by dododawa1: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2021
NO prophecy has seen NIGERIA getting better DATE,only sex, politician and money Thier see all d time.
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Bmaster(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Differentiate:
Some self go dey call God grin you'll hear something like oh my God fúck me baby grin grin
god
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hubeznigeria:

May the Lord grant that which your heart truly desires provided it's in His Will for you.
I just saw you got on Nairaland today. Welcome

smiles. . Indeed nt too long i joined grin

1 Like

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
TeddyJammy:

smiles. . Indeed nt too long i joined grin
You're welcome to the land of knowledge, craziness and fun... That's Nairaland in 3 words
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hubeznigeria:

You're welcome to the land of knowledge, craziness and fun... That's Nairaland in 3 words

ok thankx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population / Anyone Who Discards Gay People Doesn’t Have A Human Heart – Pope Francis / Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.