Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: (1430 Views)

When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by NinjaOlu(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2011
Firstly, hi - I'm a new member! smiley

Now please be understanding and acknowledge that I
Mean no disrespect, these are just my personal views against my own persona.

Firstly, no, my mind is not under 'colomentality'; I do not find non-African women any more or less attractive. I am a very free person in thought.

My first ever relationship was with a Naija girl, For someone like myself who is a very loyal, giving, and patient lover - it was a nightmare. I had another serious relationship with another Naija lady and a Gambian and the results were the same, All women displayed "diva-ness" and always wanted and relished the attention of other men, all were insanely insecure, materialistic and used me as their emotional punchbag with uncalled for bouts of aggression. But the first two points of wanting a diva lifestyle and being very insecure is just the perfect recipe for the perfect nightmare relationship - and traits I will ALWAYS avoid in women.

, But the thing is, here in London at least, this leads me to avoiding most African/black women in general, Because most I 'pre-court' have these easily identifiable traits even if they try to hide it and then I just lose complete interest, no matter how hot she was.

I guess being a minority group in the UK it's harder to isolate very individual Black women/men.

I've been in two relationships with a white English lady and a white New Zealand lady and things were very good! Generally better understanding of my needs in commitment, were aggressively loyal and will show great distain to any other guys 'trying it' and their insecurities were low and general happiness high. I and they felt bad because I didn't want 'anything serious' and they felt it was based because they were white, and they were kind of right; the initial estrangement of being in an interracial relationship was copeable and always getting more comfortable BUT I always felt that a Black woman would be my equal, and also am sexually turned on more by the black "booty" wink

But my dilemma is I don't think I have the patience anymore to deal with some black female 'characteristics', and neglecting these non black women who may hold the perfect spirits I seek on the basis of their racial background is getting tedious and feels like a low thing to do.

Before I get called a bounty or something of that sort, please understand what I have presented and let's discuss this with intelligence.
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by Dsense(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2011
OP.

Welcome to the world . . . grin

I personaly don't blame you ,you have chosen the right choice cheesy cheesy
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by NinjaOlu(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2011
Lol. What makes you say this? wink
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by ilovelagos: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
I just don't know why you cannot take somone seriously when you really want someone.
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by NinjaOlu(m): 12:59am On Jun 13, 2011
That member is basically calling me 'sick and useless' for presenting my thoughts,

This is the insecurity I am talking about with black
Women: you can't handle criticism, but you are happy with praise - even where it's undeserved, Pathetic.
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by NinjaOlu(m): 1:12am On Jun 13, 2011
, Hilarious.

Why not just state your opinion in English so everyone else could understand? Just typical immature behavior. I welcome your view; I made this topic. But you speak in another language ASSuming people won't understand.

I'm not blaming you or the black race of women! I stated the women I have been with (three not one) and most of the women I know put me off a serious relationship with women - mainly, because they act like you. Enraged all the time for no reason. I'm not going to argue with you if you put up nothing worthy to comment on. You are not worthy.

For the record, I dumped them all cheesy
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 13, 2011
@poster
there is nothing wrong in how you feel about your black sistas, and you should therefore open your heart and mind to FULLY give other races a chance. why should you suffer any longer?
it is your duty to find your happiness, wherever that may be.

on a quick note, dating 3black and ending in failure while dating 2 whites and ending in success shows nothing as i am sure there are some great black ladies out there, you just havent met the right ones.

last but not least MAKE UP YOUR MIND and go with it. if you cant deal with black and wont give whites a chance then, what is left?! asians?

to each their own!
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by iice(f): 2:23am On Jun 13, 2011
Either you find another race, make do with the white, choose the black or choose to stay alone.
Make a choice ahh.
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by MMM2(m): 3:55am On Jun 13, 2011
question and answer time
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by MrsChima(f): 5:58am On Jun 13, 2011
NinjaOlu:

, Hilarious.

Why not just state your opinion in English so everyone else could understand? Just typical immature behavior. I welcome your view; I made this topic. But you speak in another language ASSuming people won't understand.

I'm not blaming you or the black race of women! I stated the women I have been with (three not one) and most of the women I know put me off a serious relationship with women - mainly, because they act like you. Enraged all the time for no reason. I'm not going to argue with you if you put up nothing worthy to comment on. You are not worthy.

For the record, I dumped them all cheesy

Sure you dumped them all and WHY ARE YOU UPSET THEN? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I can respond in any language I want to respond in. No se puede hacer mierda al respecto.
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 13, 2011
OP,

Do understand that not all Nigerian/black women are like that. I can understand you being turned off because you've had bad experiences with some others. I won't advise you to start dating another race, ethnicity, or nationality because of your ex-girlfriends lol. I've had a few bad boyfriends but I've learned to not rule others out because of how I was treated by the few in my past. There's good and bad in everyone and everything, so I think you should be open-minded.

Anyway, I do think you should change your mentality.

NinjaOlu:
But the thing is, here in London at least, this leads me to avoiding most African/black women in general,  Because most I 'pre-court' have these easily identifiable traits even if they try to hide it and then I just lose complete interest, no matter how hot she was.

Maybe it's just me, but I look for the good in people rather than the bad. I don't go on dates with a checklist in my head, and then lose interest in a guy once a few items on the list have been checked off lol. Do you ever think to yourself that you might be identifying traits that aren't even there? It seems like you want to date these women but you're looking for flaws that may or may not be there.
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by MrsChima(f): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2011
ogugua88:

OP,

Do understand that not all Nigerian/black women are like that. I can understand you being turned off because you've had bad experiences with some others. I won't advise you to start dating another race, ethnicity, or nationality because of your ex-girlfriends lol. I've had a few bad boyfriends but I've learned to not rule others out because of how I was treated by the few in my past. There's good and bad in everyone and everything, so I think you should be open-minded.

Anyway, I do think you should change your mentality.

Maybe it's just me, but I look for the good in people rather than the bad. I don't go on dates with a checklist in my head, and then lose interest in a guy once a few items on the list have been checked off lol. Do you ever think to yourself that you might be identifying traits that aren't even there? It seems like you want to date these women but you're looking for flaws that may or may not be there.

Good response and gracias.  I still think he was dumped and upset at the rest of the black girls.  Plus those same dicks that just "yeah man" would be complaining and bitching if Mama Gee created a similar thread. Oh wait! She did and it surpassed five pages of BOYS crying and moaning. Hypocrites. They sure the hell didn't "ignore the thread".
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by Jamesdman(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2011
Mrs Chima, once again showin her anti-men n so-called anti-bullshit self. He is jst a new member, instead of welcomin him, u're kickin is arse so hard. U knw wat, i tink u're really a pain in MEN's arse. LoL. @OP, like sum1 said in evry collection there re alwayz d bad n good eggs. It isn't easy 2 find a wife-material (sum1 u're compatible wif) so kip searchin, no matter hw many dates u go into, u'll find dat SPECIAL woman 4 u. B.S: evry1 is wif 1 flaw or d oda, there is no PERFECT WOMAN.
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2011
This matter no go end for here.
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by Jenifa1: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2011
what a dunce.
maybe u can ask your father how he dealt with your mother's "black female characteristics"

my dilemma is I don't think I have the patience anymore to deal with some black female 'characteristics'
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by tellwisdom: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2011
@ OP

Sheby Our Naija babes dey beg u money and gifts aby?? Na their way
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by AngelNeky(f): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2011
@poster i know is not ur fault and there is an igbo adage that says once your little finger gets red oil it extends to other fingers and you also know that once bitten twice shy,but one thing i will like you to know is that we ladies have our own weeknesses and you cant compare my weekness with that of another girl but had it been that your r/ships with the white ladies turned sour you would have preferred to date ur black sisters instead but u know as a nigerian man it is most suitable and preferrable that u marry a black lady but i dont know how ur people sees it but it all depend on you to make ur choice but if am to advice you open up ur heart towards the black ladies but this time be more careful.
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by Dyt(f): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2011
Hmmm
interestin. . . .
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by kpolli(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2011
Poster, i hope u see not all black women are the same,
there are the Mrs Chima's of the race
there are the ogugua88's
there are the iice's
and lastly the dyt's of the race
Re: I Really Want A Black/naija Girl But I Can't Take Them Seriously: by Dyt(f): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2011
^^ ok

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Naija Babe Wey No Sabi Cook And Wey No Sabi Bedroom Wrestling? / My Heart Bleeds / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.