Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? (1598 Views)

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
It can't be possible
Cos 99.99% of men are after sex

1 Like

Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by Hotspotbro(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yes, Khiaa and That cretin with a loud mouth are married...
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
You just described yourself.

grin grin Likeeee. Can you imagine. It can only be meth behind that comment. Because, whatt irony, lmao!

1 Like

Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by MufasaLion: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kriss216:
It's more noble to marry a girl you met at Allen Avenue Ikeja than a girl you met here.

98.6852% of girls here are bittered and uncultured.

Damn! This shows how bad of a person you are.
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by khiaa(f): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Yes, Khiaa and That cretin with a loud mouth are married...

Who are you talking about?
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2021
khiaa:

Who are you talking about?
I thought you jilted NL since 2019...
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by khiaa(f): 12:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Hotspotbro:
I thought you jilted NL since 2019...

Who are you saying I'm married to?
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2021
khiaa:

Who are you saying I'm married to?
Never mind...
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by khiaa(f): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Never mind...

Tell me. grin
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by Bigcowhorn: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
khiaa:

Tell me. grin

You think he'll ever make the mistake of mention my moniker intentionally?
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by jawalis(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Very soon. You'll see the invitation for me and my sweetheart. Wumi2017
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by khiaa(f): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

You think he'll ever make the mistake of mention my moniker intentionally?

Why do you think he's talking about you? grin
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by Bigcowhorn: 12:33am On Dec 12, 2021
khiaa:

Why do you think he's talking about you? grin

Well, coax the puppy into misspelling the moniker intentionally and see.
He is very young and naïve, has a way of expressing himself. Can't tell lies convincingly.

Brothering you was the reason I e-tortured him for weeks in late 2019 grin
You heard him mention the years correctly. He'll never forget that.
Guy nearly committed suicide.
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by Bennysam: 1:45am On Dec 12, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
Kriss216 why don't you post your real picture here, and Siofra will post hers so that we can compare?

Ugly, bitter thing.
We all know who you're, bitter soul siofra
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by Justkatty(f): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Some person's have actually suceeded in derailing the thread�

Back to the question
I have met an amazing person here and we may walk down the aisle very soon�.
Re: Are There Lovers Who Met On Nairaland And End Up In Marriage? by Kuriosmynd: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Justkatty:
Some person's have actually suceeded in derailing the thread�

Back to the question
I have met an amazing person here and we may walk down the aisle very soon�.
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? / Help! Love Is Ruining Me / Is My Friend Overthinking This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.