Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone (1579 Views)

My Coworker De Gi Mi Bwess Like No Other / My Coworker Let Me On Bubies / Fokd My Coworker� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone by LoveEtRomance6: 8:55am On May 20, 2022
Please I need your urgent advice. My name is David. I work in a bank, I am married with a kid. My wife and family are everything to me. I made a bloody mistake last week and I am in deep mess right now, I need your help. To be able to meet up sometimes with my work, I sometimes go to work on Saturdays.
Last week Friday which was public holiday, I went to work cos I had alot work not yet completed. Since it was a public holiday, the office was deserted. I had to play some music in order not to feel sleepy. Like two hours later, a colleague of mine came and I was surprised to see her cos she is a new staff who I am not really close to in the office.
I asked her why she was at work, she said, she has some work to do and she is also reading for her professional certification. I asked her if I should turn off my music, she said a little, that she actually likes music when working. So, not long, another colleague came. This was around 12 noon or so. Three of us worked till around 4pm when the other guy left to buy food.
Around that time, he came back and got us some cocktails saying he did not find food to buy maybe because it was public holiday. I told them that I do not take alcohol but the lady took some, she said she needed it to stay awake too, to read at night. As they drank, they started joking with each other, fl-!rt!ng and I knew the lady was getting tipsy.
Later, she went to the toilet. Like 2 minutes later, the guy followed. I knew they were off to no good. I tried to mind my business. The guy came back like 5mins later…and the later came back like 10mins later. Something really must have happened cos the next thing, the guy packed his things and left hurriedly, saying traffic was building, etc.

I sat on my desk, using side eyes to watch the lady. She was fuming. I had to ask her if she was alright. She kept quiet. I asked her if the guy hurt her and she said, yes. I was like, maybe he r@p3d her or something…she said no…that they met up for a quick f-vkk!ng in the bathroom and the guy could not last up to 2 minutes.
That she is drunk and very h-0rny and she is so furious. My eyes popped open. I was like…are you dating this guy before…why would you allow him f-vkk you in a company toilet. She was like, what is the big deal…that its just c3x and for her, its a way of releasing stress…she was like…you should try it sometimes.
KEEP READING>>>
https://spotlightes.com/a-terrible-bet-with-my-coworker-made-me-cheat-on-my-wife-my-peace-is-gone/
Re: A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone by blaquemyc: 9:00am On May 20, 2022
fiction
Re: A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone by blazingblender(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2022
Wonderful
Re: A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone by rtdCivilservant: 9:17am On May 20, 2022
Oga David, u don try for this ur lamba.
Re: A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone by Nobody: 10:31am On May 20, 2022
We v seen it before
Re: A Terrible Bet With My Coworker Made Me Cheat On My Wife! My Peace Is Gone by olamidedivotee(f): 1:11pm On May 20, 2022
Fiction things

(1) (Reply)

Don't look at a man and think he has nothing. / Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) / Another Man's Raising My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.