Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me (3135 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Olumighty123(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
You think those tears are real? OYO grin this minutes she's cheating knowing fully well it's not a good idea, next minutes she's crying.

You better wake up or I go deck you for jaw, SIMPle man.
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by tgmservice: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
husseinchoice:
I have been dating my girl for the past two years now.. she has this habit of keeping male friends in which she claimed to confide in them more than female ones. lately, I noticed there is fluent conversation between my girl and her manager, he calls and text her at night and sometimes drop her at her house.. in summary, I went to my gf house during late hour on Wednesday to recover my laptop and phone chargers only to meet her door locked from inside, the light was off and the windows were also locked. I knocked the hell out of the door but no response, I called her line but she was not picking. I spent 50 minutes sitting down down outside waiting only for her to come out with her manager.. she was shocked on seeing me, she was staring at me and she told her manager good night. I went inside and took my chargers, I wanted to leave but she hold on to me tightly and begin to cry, she said i should beat her if that will calm me. I don't know what to do because it's almost 12:30am and I couldn't go back home due to security reasons. I stayed over while she was busy crying the whole night.. I left her house very early in the morning.. since then she has been calling and sending series of messages.
I don't know what to do. I love her dearly but am heartbroken.
Pls help...
Another SIMP coming here to lament.
NLand guys just dey fall hands
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by luizpippo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Just be bleeping her on a steady, anytime she complains, use her cheating to blackmail her.

When either of you is tired, you would let go.

P.s Use condoms
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by luvyaself95(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
husseinchoice:
I have been dating my girl for the past two years now.. she has this habit of keeping male friends in which she claimed to confide in them more than female ones. lately, I noticed there is fluent conversation between my girl and her manager, he calls and text her at night and sometimes drop her at her house.. in summary, I went to my gf house during late hour on Wednesday to recover my laptop and phone chargers only to meet her door locked from inside, the light was off and the windows were also locked. I knocked the hell out of the door but no response, I called her line but she was not picking. I spent 50 minutes sitting down down outside waiting only for her to come out with her manager.. she was shocked on seeing me, she was staring at me and she told her manager good night. I went inside and took my chargers, I wanted to leave but she hold on to me tightly and begin to cry, she said i should beat her if that will calm me. I don't know what to do because it's almost 12:30am and I couldn't go back home due to security reasons. I stayed over while she was busy crying the whole night.. I left her house very early in the morning.. since then she has been calling and sending series of messages.
Pls help...
Only you help can you even if we advise what you will do is you will do.
In shot delete that girl from your life with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

Not all women are hoes.

Keep deceiving your generation.
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by MufasaLion: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Keep deceiving your generation.

undecided
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Saintinoo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
husseinchoice:
Pls help...
OP what is the colour of your foolishness, if only this story is true.

You love a cheat, and you will probably marry her and she continues her cheating routine. Clap for yourself.
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by BlaqJosh: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
What a SIMPle man. But honestly the way girls are cheating ehh.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by cybriz82(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thunder pls where are u..we get work for u ..
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Shellsploit: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Your girlfriend na "community market"
Move on bro...
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by osato45: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
husseinchoice:
Pls help...
you have to break up with her
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by arthurwillia(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Made up story, it’s almost 12:30 and the manager can leave that place to his house but you couldn’t because of security

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by flokii: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
@OP dem dey fvck people's wives talkless of girlfriend.. better cheer up and move on with life. Go and hustle so you too will become like manager with managerial doings cheesy

A wise man once said that your girl is yours only when you're together.. once she is out of sight, forget it.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Nostring: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
If u forgive her,Ogun go kill u
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by husseinchoice(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
not really... I think it's made up because what help does the op need? He's so devastated, he brought it to Nairaland? He didn't react... Just here patiently waiting for our advice...

It's all cliche... There are a thousand similar threads... And most seem fake.

His girlfriend is cheating, does he really need strangers on a forum to tell him what step to take?

If so then the vast majority of Nigerian men on this forum are extremely slow... Women appear to handle their relationships well... They get cheated on, they know what to do... Unlike you... It's weird.

I just need ur advice.. I can't just decide on my own
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Truvelisback(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
From a man who's had sex with over 40 women... grin

The difference between a prostitute and a community diçk is what?
U are an hypocrite. So, u didn't see anything wrong in her action? U are just here ranting nonsense.
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Truvelisback(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
husseinchoice:

I just need ur advice.. I can't just decide on my own
Bro, move on. The ugly truth is that she will never be faithful to u.
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by akezn: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
You be assistant boyfriend nah
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Finewarriboy: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
No loyal babe anywhere... Just make money, buy one tokunbo benz and enjoy free babes without spending a dime on them... Just allow them sit on front sit.

I have babe, young and matured. From ss2 to master degree holder sef. I don't send any of them recharge card talk more of money.

I don't pest them with commitment and accusations. I even get happy knowing any of them is having fun outside cos that will save me d stress.

Dey also send me money sometimes, some of them. Some do sub me or even buy me gifts. Why ?

because na sense Dem dey take follow woman. Na u wey dey treat her like nobody, na she go love pass.

Imagine ss2 virgin begging a graduate to disvirgin her because of Tokunbo Benz... That is the life my brother.. just buy that car, add New iPhone join, make sure say your crib balm well, then enjoy life.

I'm a web designer before some of you start shouting yahoo.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Anobella: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
husseinchoice:
Pls help...

Bro u r not a simp..
This is one of the reasons I avoid Nigeria women. Why they are opportunist
That what they look for in every relationship. I have dated a 3 Nigerian girls and they are a the same my last one was even sleeping with my manager she told me we should end the relationship....

Date oyinbo girl and thank me later they are just to loyal some are crazy to oooo...
They give their all but if them vex for u sorry

I was chanced to date one they are too comited..
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by AmancalledGod: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
This op they ment person wey you catch red handed fuvcking her manager, and you are still asking if you will forgive her, getout
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Try rat poison !
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by oilmane(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=husseinchoice post=108379890]I have been dating my girl for the past two years now.. she has this habit of keeping male friends in which she claimed to confide in them more than female ones. lately, I noticed there is fluent conversation between my girl and her manager, he calls and text her at night and sometimes drop her at her house.. in summary, I went to my gf house during late hour on Wednesday to recover my laptop and phone chargers only to meet her door locked from inside, the light was off and the windows were also locked. I knocked the hell out of the door but no response, I called her line but she was not picking. I spent 50 minutes sitting down down outside waiting only for her to come out with her manager.. she was shocked on seeing me, she was staring at me and she told her manager good night. I went inside and took my chargers, I wanted to leave but she hold on to me tightly and begin to cry, she said i should beat her if that will calm me. I don't know what to do because it's almost 12:30am and I couldn't go back home due to security reasons. I stayed over while she was busy crying the whole night.. I left her house very early in the morning.. since then she has been calling and sending series of messages.

You don't know what to do? Okay let me help you out, LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE, do you want more? QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP. Do you still need more advice? FORGET ABOUT HER. I know it won't be that easy but the truth is a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, a girl that isn't faithful in a relationship will not be faithful as a wife, save yourself future heart ache, let her be.
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are an hypocrite. So, u didn't see anything wrong in her action? U are just here ranting nonsense.
Boyii don't quote me anyhow!

They dude was being a hypocrite, slut-shaming every Nigerian girl... The same human being who confessed to having sex with 40+ women...

Whores come in both genders... He should have know that before commenting...

As for the op, I don't care to advice him...

Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Anobella:

Bro u r not a simp..
This is one of the reasons I avoid Nigeria women. Why they are opportunist
That what they look for in every relationship. I have dated a 3 Nigerian girls and they are a the same my last one was even sleeping with my manager she told me we should end the relationship....

Date oyinbo girl and thank me later they are just to loyal some are crazy to oooo...
They give their all but if them vex for u sorry

I was chanced to date one they are too comited..
when the were crazy.. and they were angry and misbehaved.. did you created a thread to belittle every white girl.. undecided

Or like the typical black man with a slave mentality, you just took it..?

It's so cute how you set high standards for women of your own race and when a few don't meet up, you tag every woman with your skin as bad only to exonerate the women of another race cause you've dated only one... Pathetic...

White women are the least committed... That's the one reason black men white women relationships are the worse... But as long as it's white skin, y'all sell off your masculinity... Reminds me of some Nigerian dude on twitter who wrote that's he's 'priviledged' to have sex with a white girl...

Loyal lap dogs...

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2021
BlaqJosh:
What a SIMPle man. But honestly the way girls are cheating ehh.
Give them a few decades and they would catch up with you men... undecided
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by jericco1(m): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Hmm.. for me it is over, when it comes to cheating my forgiving spirit is no more
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Truvelisback(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
Boyii don't quote me anyhow!

They dude was being a hypocrite, slut-shaming every Nigerian girl... The same human being who confessed to having sex with 40+ women...

Whores come in both genders... He should have know that before commenting...

As for the op, I don't care to advice him...
Can u prove what u just said abt to be true? If u have any link related, show me.
Re: What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me by Anobella: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
when the were crazy.. and they were angry and misbehaved.. did you created a thread to belittle every white girl.. undecided

Or like the typical black man with a slave mentality, you just took it..?

It's so cute how you set high standards for women of your own race and when a few don't meet up, you tag every woman with your skin as bad only to exonerate the women of another race cause you've dated only one... Pathetic...

White women are the least committed... That's the one reason black men white women relationships are the worse... But as long as it's white skin, y'all sell off your ... Reminds me of some Nigerian dude on twitter who wrote that's he's 'priviledged' to have sex with a white girl...

Loyal lap dogs...

Thanks �

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Broke SIMP Is Manipulating This Lady [18+ Pictures] / My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married / Ladies - Give Up Your Panties ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.