Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married (3142 Views)

I’m Having My Sex For The First Time Today / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Obavoh: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
I am typing this with joy.

This morning my wife gave me money she made with her own sweat 😓

She started her small business that I opened for her yesterday and this morning she handed me the cash from her first sales.

I prayed and blessed her. Please brothers and sisters help me pray for my wife’s business.

I used the money to buy lunch and the rest for transport

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Obavoh: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
My wife, my angel.

I praise and worship you.

You are my god here on earth.

You save my life everyday with your smiles and laughter.

You are my everything. I will pick you over riches and wealth.

I will die for you a million and one times.

I love you Mrs John

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by ThatrealestApex: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Woodaz: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
It happened to me too, today and, It doesn't end there, more health, wealth and riches are coming our way, be prepared

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by terrezo2002(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
May God bless her and continue to make her a blessing to you and the family in Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by thesicilian: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol. You'll gradually replace that money with over 40k grin

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by helinues: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
N500

Oh boy Penury na bad things oo

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Foodqueen(f): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
U gave her money.

She started her business yesterday.

She dash you 500h today.

Collapsed business loading.....

I wonder how much u invested that u are already collecting from.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by eagleae7(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol. You'll gradually replace that money with over 40k grin
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Youngzipan(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
even though i might be a women troller, and a little macho kinda alpha male but love is good, celebrate your love now op.
Congratulations to you and to her!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Youngzipan(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Foodqueen:
U gave her money.
She started her business yesterday.
She dash you 500h today.
Collapsed business loading.....

your head is paining you

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by okoroemeka(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obavoh:

She started her small business that I opened for her yesterday and this morning she handed me the cash from her first sales.

I prayed and blessed her. Please brothers and sisters help me pray for my wife’s business.

a good understanding loyal woman is a gift and blessings to every family,treat her well,don't insult or disgrace her publicly,listen to her complaints and advices and lastly once a while give her a complete good fvck to keep her happy.you are blessed brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Rrchrd(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
This old pix that has already been posted here

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Maynman: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Foodqueen:

Who opened the business for her?
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Baba never taste breakfast b4!
na appetizer level he dey now.

mek we dey standby watchin...

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Foodqueen(f): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Youngzipan:

your head is paining you

Your mother, right

1 Like

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Entanglement: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obavoh:

this one na jjc!
Make Una fvvvck finish first come get two pinkin!
Dopamine go clear comot from your eye
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by EriMma1: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
You no thank God? Ok.
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by ForG(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Only a real man celebrates his wife this way.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Houseofglam7(f): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
undecided
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by samwillyco1(m): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2023
Too early to be collecting/accepting Money from her let the business mature first.

Give back the money to her, tell her that you appreciated her kindness and love, but the business have to grow first.

Note this: if anything happens to the business you cannot question her because you have been collecting the profit made from the business at the Early stage.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by MrBroke(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2023
Na still your money you collect grin
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Kooldon(f): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2023
Nice one OP.
Like I always said to men;
1. Always invest in your wife to be financially independent because the comes a time you won't be able to hustle again and they can stand in for the family.
2. Always try and get a roof for your family because no one knows what they will pass through when you are no more.
May God Bless and Keep your wife, IJN

1 Like

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Blupen969(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Op you have a good wife, women weh the give man money no reach 5 again
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by OdogwuMoney6: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2023
Obavoh:
My wife, my angel.

I love you Mrs John
I that your wife? undecided Just look at that her succulent breasts undecided just pray i don't end up becoming your neighbour OP, I no go talk pass like that
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Killerbag36: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Its not this woman u complain bitterly to us last year u ve started oo

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by kelspinall(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2023
congratulations man...
onu ojo juru ebe a
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2023
Obavoh:
My wife, my angel.

I love you Mrs John
good evening
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by ruggedboych: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:
N500

Oh boy Penury na bad things oo

How much do you have, no be 30k BMC you de earn monthly

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by SeniorGee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step 🪜... She has honoured you, love her more. I will advice you don't collect from her again but rather let her reinvest it in her business. God bless you Mrs John.
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by Devonelle(f): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obavoh:
My wife, my angel.

I love you Mrs John

God when Who go worship me like this? sad
Re: My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married by mytime24(f): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Too early

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Aunt? / Happy Birthday To My Special Friend, Nomski!!!! / Sincere Advice Needed!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.