Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? (7051 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Khd95(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Reply with just 'K'
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by pizzzy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
If to say swear dey do people anything just like that then our president for run leave office since
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Negroid001(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
Just reply her like this, if goat turned back, it will give back the curse to the owner.. Ti ewure ba bojuweyin a fepe felepe. Women with different tactics, she use that curse to make it look like u are accusing her wrongly whereas she don dey do am Tay Tay.. E better as u don wise early so that she won't bring another man's child to ur house claiming its urs.
Haha.
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Negroid001(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bro you don knack am?
If no you are free.
If yes, ahhhh! Sorry ooo
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by gulfer: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
@OP, if what you posted is true, then the girl's reaction is a cheap attempt to emotionally blackmail you into thinking you did not know, see what you know/see angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by geezynoni: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wetin u do the babe??...
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by tunize(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Jeje copy paste and send back to her...
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by MPESA(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2021
citywal:
Y'all come here with half stories and be saying rubbish. The question should be OP what did u do?

I believe ur gf can not just say this to u and out of nothing. Tell the full story bro

Go back and re-read what he wrote... anyway he said that the lady cheated on him with another guy and he found out about it, confronted her but she denied, na so him come end the relationship and the lady come dey curse am.
Oya come and pay me back my 20 naira ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by SmartPolician: 2:02am On Dec 11, 2021
KingSeyipaul:

Dear brother she doesn't love you
Bitter truth his shows what has been in her all this while my advise for you is to move on no curse can work in your life. You are blessed

That's a false assumption.
Women are deeply emotional and can say a lot of things when they are hurt.
The same lady that sent him those unprintable words can still turn around to beg for forgiveness if they fix their problem. In fact, if that girl is not a playa, I can sense from the tone of her message that she's deeply hurt by the accusation.

What OP needs to do is to ignore her and move on. Those things don't work because nobody is perfect. We are all sinners and have wronged people in one way or another. For that reason, nature cannot fight our battles when we unleash it on fellow humans. This is what I believe.
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by dontrulee: 4:53am On Dec 11, 2021
Lol.... Why you serve am breakfast na?
Both the op and the girl no get sense.
Op, form that you're scared, tell her you're sorry, shift her pants and dump her in the garbage. That's what she deserves. Any person that curses me ends up cursed, no be joke!
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by RealEzee(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Send her Pic of her Pic inside coke bottle tied with red cloth with two big snails, everything inside big black calabash way u Don use red oil stain d body well well grin, no just talk anything just send her d Pic, picture speaks a thousand words. I rest
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by aimmoney9: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2021
RoyalBlu:
The tone of the messages is from one who was wronged lipsrsealed

But if what the OP said is what really happened, then there's nothing to fear.

A simple reply of 'back at you' will do.
OGA she is guilt tripping him....

Even if you catch your wife on top a man she will say the same thing... grin
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by pansophist(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2021
If after all the swear wey I don hammer politicians and nothing do them, nothing go do you cool
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Soleye24(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Cerebellum:
You're a Eleribuu OP

Oyar take am
Your moniker and comment are contradictory.
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by 9japride(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:
I am yet to understand how people play their relationship game that when breaking up, they love to tear things into pieces.

Same as 2 lovers who claimed of loving each other but goin physical whenever they have misunderstanding
[color=#006600][/color]

Just like those who shout one Nigeria and claim to love every one Nigerian in it but hates a particular tribe and they ensure the particular tribe does not smell the seat of the president of the country. How you see am?
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by helinues: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Just like those who shout one Nigeria and claim to love every one Nigerian in it but hates a particular tribe and they ensure the particular tribe does not smell the seat of the president of the country. How you see am?

Please this thread is on romance section.. Relationship discussion not politics

Don't derail .. Read rule 1 properly
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by 9japride(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:

Please this thread is on romance section.. Relationship discussion not politics

Don't derail .. Read rule 1 properly
[color=#006600][/color]

Oh ok o! Mr Romantic grin
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Phoneworld: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Before a woman does this or type this way to u, they must be something u are not talking about, they must be something that u have done that hurt her that much, making her lay down does causes on u, bro becareful and dont make it happen again because u are going to have a daughter to some day.... What goes around comes around...
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by LoveUdie: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you are innocent do you have to be scared?
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Innobee99(m): 2:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Kriss216:
If curse dey truly work, Buhari and Rochas for don run mad since.

She's guilty of the allegation. She's a hoe.
A hoe and more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o / What Is Love Called In Languages You Know? / 10 Signs She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.