Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) (43029 Views)

Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Abdul'azeez Yar'adua Joins Senatorial Race (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by alfred007(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by redcliff: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Holdon2203:
I'm getting fed up of life and I'm feeling I should just end it all. I'm too hopeless and homeless that I don't want to live anymore.

Kindly assist a distressed soul 21.25.16.69.93, uba.....

with this your new account, you go die o....
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by seniormallam(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
This one is a calculated game plan, Davidos Dad is their patriarch and has already settled for Dancing master, they surely have a game plan with both brothers picking forms
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na only Adelekes dey for state?

1 Like

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Holdon2203:
I'm getting fed up of life and I'm feeling I should just end it all. I'm too hopeless and homeless that I don't want to live anymore.

Nigeria is hard for many of us. Most of us are facing serious challenges. The only difference between some of us and you is that we are not thinking of ending it all. We will overcome.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by tiger28: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmnnm
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by Tomek09(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oyetola till 2026.

The Adelekes will never have access to Osun Government House, Oshogbo.

Nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by deathmen12: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
I don’t think so, this is politics and it’s all about strategies, what he is trying to do is to create awareness and gain his own supporters, then at the end he will team up with his brother.
ERockson:
He's probably envying his brother. Why not work together as only one of you can scape through

4 Likes

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by eburuu: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Holdon2203:

end that useless life and i will cradit ur acc...omo ale

4 Likes

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by ERockson: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
deathmen12:
I don’t think so, this is politics and it’s all about strategies, what he is trying to do is to create awareness and gain his own supporters, then at the end he will team up with his brother.
You might be right
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
This one Sabi dance or rap?
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by boladale123: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Holdon2203:

You better hold body , na every Nigerian dey feel the heat.
If all us take our lives ,who go remain ?
You still have data to surf nairaland nah, better thank God for life and muive!

1 Like

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by schoolboymatt(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Holdon2203:

stay strong, you're almost there.
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
What do you mean by envying he has ambition.
ERockson:
He's probably envying his brother. Why not work together as only one of you can scape through
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by olatuns2017: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Aminat508:

Source: https://amiloadednews.com/2021/12/osun-2022-senator-ademola-adelekes-brother-dele-joins-governorship-race-picks-pdp-nomination-form.html

Tinubu or any other bigwigs in APC cannot do this !!!

I trust IBos and PDP

Internet would have been shaking since the news broke out!!!
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by Daroldigits: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Is this your IP address?
Holdon2203:

1 Like

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
BusterG:

MUMU...

There nothing like envy in Nigerian politics.

This is a very simple case of Strategic Family Positioning.

[b]Ask Davido how he put Wema Bank back in timely limelight [/b]even when he has never transacted with the bank.

If u know u know.

Small pickin dem no go understand.
Wema still remains a dead beat bank, Davido or not
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by ERockson: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What do you mean by envying he has ambition.
I think that's a cunning ambition, It was clear the Adeleke was rubbed by the incumbent governor during last election... People are ready to pay Ademola Adeleke back positively this time around and I think will be wrong of this new man from Adeleke family to play a bad politics against his brother. Just my opinion
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by Gate050: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Holdon2203:

End the it jare. Ain't worth living!
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Holdon2203:

UBA no get branch for the other side now. How you go take withdraw the money money now

1 Like

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by subcbouy: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
When politics is now seen as a lucrative business. Either you win your loot or bin the foot. Governor job vacancy
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Just keep that your opinion to yourself.
ERockson:
I think that's a cunning ambition, It was clear the Adeleke was rubbed by the incumbent governor during last election... People are ready to pay Ademola Adeleke back positively this time around and I think will be wrong of this new man from Adeleke family to play a bad politics against his brother. Just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by ERockson: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Just keep that your opinion to yourself.
Keep shut! Why not keep yours
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Politics at play...
They know what they are doing. He will gather supporters for himself both within the party and across the state. After gathering as much support base as possible, he will step down for his brother and pay his supporters to support and vote for his brother. Unfortunately, they won't still win the election. I don't see Ademola Adeleke as someone that has anything to offer, except for his money...
You've said everything, A bottle of Henekein and 2 wraps of weed for you. We move

1 Like

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by zoedew: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Aminat508:

Source: https://amiloadednews.com/2021/12/osun-2022-senator-ademola-adelekes-brother-dele-joins-governorship-race-picks-pdp-nomination-form.html
This is a better one from The House of Adeleke! The dancing bear who also doubles as the black sheep of The House of Adeleke was the wrong foot forward!

1 Like

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by lakesidepapa(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
basty:
Enslaving Osun people.

It is not their fault, Nigerians worship money.

Having money to run politics is a thing, to let people have the trust, love and desire to have you at the leadership of government is another thing. Osun cannot be enslaved by some set of people because they have the money to throw around, the real people's choice will always scale through..

Anambra state is a case study.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by Hespee93: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
ERockson:

Let me clear air on this, not that he his jealous or henvy his brother, Ademola can't withstand the any preaure fron APC, if you follow the 2018 election, you'll know that this guy is prefound and very compose.

I'll be very happy if he wins the ticket to the governorship election come 2022.
Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by tunmedies(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Holdon2203:

That's not d best ooooo... Please consider your family nd your future..It may be difficult now but things will be better in the future..

1 Like

Re: Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) by BabaO2: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
ERockson:
True confirmation that one has defective qualifications, no need for him to contest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration / Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.