Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Difference Between Boys And Real Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Boys And Real Men (653 Views)

Between Boys & Girls Who Is Mentally & Emotionally Stronger? / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Boys And Real Men by Pukkalolo: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
1. Boys brag while Real men do.
Boys are the ones who brag about how much money they've earn, they brag about sleeping with a lady to their peers and they brag about their achievement so everyone knows how great they are.
Real Men don't have time to brag about their wins, they are busy winning.

2. Boys give excuses while Real men challenge themselves.
Boys are relax in their comfort zone waiting for magic to happen in the future.. Real men take action everyday to create the life they want.
Boys: my problems is that I don't have enough time.
Real Men: Let me create time.

Boys: This stuff doesn't work, I don't need to try it.
Real Men: Let me try out this stuff and see if it will work

3. Boy wants instant gratification while Real Men delay gratification.

Boys wants it now now; they want instant results. Basically, boys want the easy way out. Real Men are focused on doing what is right.
Real Men are all about doing the hard work that'll get them the long-term results they desire. At the core, boys think short-term while real men think long-term.

4. Boys blams others for their issues while real men take responsibility for their issues
Boys blame their parents, siblings, girls, government for his life situations.
While real men take ownership and responsibility for their life situations and looks for solutions.

5. Boys are scared of rejection while Real men sees rejections as redirection.

Boys intentionally avoid any situation that would result to them getting failure or rejection.. They see rejections as an obstacle to getting what they want. Boys always want to protect their fragile ego because they believe rejection can destroy their ego.

Real men intentionally advance towards the possiblity of failure because they understand that every failure comes with a parcel of wisdom. Real men believe that advancing towards rejection rather than avoiding it can increase their confidence and create unexpected opportunities and success.

6. Boys feel good about themselves when they judge others, insulting others, slut shame girls and broke shame guys. Real men feel good about themselves when they respect themselves, treat others with respect regardless of their circumstances and genuinely give to others without expecting anything in return.

Add yours.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Real Men by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
your dad is a boy
Re: Difference Between Boys And Real Men by jimmychang: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Make I go ask Boys 2 Men which one them be

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Desmond Elliot’s Wife Allegedly Caught Him In Bed With Ghanaian Actress. / Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees / Say No To Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.