Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me (4320 Views)

My Life Savings.. What Do I Do? / Teacher Ripped Off Student's Trouser For Disobeying Schools Rules And Regulation / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by sageb: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
ahh God bless you bro I tried to get his address at glo office I told them what he just did but he but Dey said I need police report I begged to give me 200k that I just need to pay my school fees but he’s just too heartless I want to know his address I’ve a friend in the army maybe he can connect with his army friend I’m port harcourt

DAMIETE Jack victor
That is a Kalabari-Ijaw name
You need to know his address and other details for follow up action.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Elitefosa: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

I just read it sir and it's quite informative..well what you mentioned can be relatable to business alone if I am right..and I don't think there was any way that victim of the scammer would ve known he was dealing with a scammer cos the scammer did not come up with a corporation..note they only met on "telegram"..
I'd appreciate if you give more tips on all rounds of life...

Yes, you are very correct... It's business related...

I'd drop more hints as regards life in general
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2021
Elitefosa:

Yes, you are very correct... It's business related...

I'd drop more hints as regards life in general
Thanks and stay blessed..

1 Like

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Bluewitch(f): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Cast a spell?
So you're a satanic worshiper, the pity I had for you is gone.
The wicked punishing the wicked.

You're a useless pastor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Cast a spell?

You sound useless ... No offense sir

10 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Teripaul(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2021
its painful. . I felt for the Op. . Mehn i wish i was in your shoe. . Would like to advice u thou. . Buh in my town giving advice is prohibited grin
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2021
The o oy money you should send to someone you don't know is the money you want to dash the person or money that you can forget.
You do business with people you don't know and sending the whole money you have for a business like that is not right. You have leaned your lesson now. Just move on e never reach to commit suicide.
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Les: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Cast a spell?
people can make people go diabolical.
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by liveyourlife007(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2021
You are gullible, I don't wanna read people's comment cos most are just like the predator that just ripped your gut.
Be smart next time

1 Like

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Cast a spell?
look at you I’m not telling you I’m a satanic worshipper but this guy has finished my life I’ve nothing in my bank right now to pay my school I don’t even know where to cast a spell I’m just saying I begged the bastard to please send me even 150k to pay school fees and so on

1 Like

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Odphoto(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2021
I have same experience with this but no matter what happens life goes on, Imi give him all my Life saving and even the money my mom kept with me .... But thanks to God am now a Ceo and even a shareholder of some business now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by iamlahmee(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2021
please nairlanders how can someone send money to nigeria from dominica
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by ITbomb(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you wan involve police, please don't mention anything cryptocurrency,

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by ogawisdom(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Greed

Why didn't you use P2P on binance bc the guy probably offered more naira for ur dollars? Next time think more of guarantee n security

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Jay5mie: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
sageb:

DAMIETE Jack victor
That is a Kalabari-Ijaw name
You need to know his address and other details for follow up action.

If we could get a picture sample of him, we'd fck him up big time
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by frankfrancis871: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
cry

I feel your pain, so sorry
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
What's the situation on ground now Op?
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jay5mie:

If we could get a picture sample of him, we'd fck him up big time
a bro told me that please I’ll try that
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by sheanzy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
Please help me what can I can I do,my foolish and trusting stranger has gotten me into trouble,I sent all my crypto which is 500$ to a friend in ph we met on telegram and we’ve been talking for up to a year now,now he has blocked me I’m depressed,I’m an interior decorator so anytime I work I use money to buy bitcoin so as to have some gain now everything is gone I’m thinking about suicide please how can I track this guy his number is 09055725841 he has blocked me everywhere,this is a very heartless thing to do I’m so vulnerable right now,nothing I’m my bank all I’m think about is suicide please I don’t want to die I don’t want to die the guy is wicked his name his damiete jack victor it’s so sad I don’t have his picture I don’t know if I can involve police I don’t have anything in bank my depression has overwhelmed me right no mother no father,I feel like I should end it I came here for help please help me Nigerians especially if you’re in port harcourt this guy can’t go scot free I work day and night I don’t want to keep money in the bank because I know a little about crypto [b][/b]�����
Here’s some of our chat[/color][color=#000099]

sorry to say this but you are a fool, it's even written in the Bible.. A fool and his money are soon parted

how can you send your BTC to someone you just met on telegram and have not seen before... idiot you just spoilt my whole day, so angry right now

u deserve to be beaten thoroughly.. I despise fools

Even regulated binance p2p some people still dey run scam for am.. na for telegram u go do transaction

like do u have sense at all

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Doradorwa:
What's the situation on ground now Op?
I am working underground to get his picture that’s all I need
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
This your friend no get picture? Post his pictures on facebook and other social media. People will help you track him down. Atleast since he wants to scam you, don't die in silence. Expose and humiliate him.
I don't believe you're serious to get your money back.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
This your friend no get picture? Post his pictures on facebook and other social media. People will help you track him down. Atleast since he wants to scam you, don't die in silence. Expose and humiliate him.
I don't believe you're serious to get your money back.
I want to confirm his picture bro
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by juniorstar(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
Please help me what can I can I do,my foolish and trusting stranger has gotten me into trouble,I sent all my crypto which is 500$ to a friend in ph we met on telegram and we’ve been talking for up to a year now,now he has blocked me I’m depressed,I’m an interior decorator so anytime I work I use money to buy bitcoin so as to have some gain now everything is gone I’m thinking about suicide please how can I track this guy his number is 09055725841 he has blocked me everywhere,this is a very heartless thing to do I’m so vulnerable right now,nothing I’m my bank all I’m think about is suicide please I don’t want to die I don’t want to die the guy is wicked his name his damiete jack victor it’s so sad I don’t have his picture I don’t know if I can involve police I don’t have anything in bank my depression has overwhelmed me right no mother no father,I feel like I should end it I came here for help please help me Nigerians especially if you’re in port harcourt this guy can’t go scot free I work day and night I don’t want to keep money in the bank because I know a little about crypto [b][/b]�����
Here’s some of our chat[/color][color=#000099]
Why did u sent him your crypto?
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by jeph19(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
One year of communication and you've not met f2f, accept it as gone. Just find his picture and post with the screenshot of your transfer to his blockchain account, and expect people to assist.

Sorry enn!
U feel for you
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Stranger ke, how are you sure he is in ph
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Double0h7(f): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
I'm sorry for kicking you when you are down, but how could you possibly send someone your life savings without so much as having a picture of the person?... This is a painful, expensive, and crucial lesson that you needed to learn. Imagine if you didn't learn this lesson then you would make this mistake with $5,000,000 so be grateful for that.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Alexanpetal:
Stranger ke, how are you sure he is in ph
he once told me before
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
jeph19:
One year of communication and you've not met f2f, accept it as gone. Just find his picture and post with the screenshot of your transfer to his blockchain account, and expect people to assist.

Sorry enn!
U feel for you
yes I’m trying to get his picture
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by stamapro(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Killing yourself is adding to your existing problem. You just learnt a hard lesson of life. You will survive, you will still do business with human being, but with better understanding now. Move pass now, don't die here

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by AdeniyiA(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Cast a spell?

Just imagine Jesus turning all sinners to his enemies... While on earth he would have joined to stone the prostitute.

Be like Jesus in your way of life Pastor John

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine What Will Happen To Tony Elumelu... / 2010/2011 Post Ume For Obafemi Awolowo University Is Finally Out! / SA School Kids Asked To Make Slave Auction Posters for Project (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.