Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me (4497 Views)

My Life Savings.. What Do I Do? / Teacher Ripped Off Student's Trouser For Disobeying Schools Rules And Regulation / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please help me what can I can I do,my foolish and trusting stranger has gotten me into trouble,I sent all my crypto which is 500$ to a friend in ph we met on telegram and we’ve been talking for up to a year now,now he has blocked me I’m depressed,I’m an interior decorator so anytime I work I use money to buy bitcoin so as to have some gain now everything is gone I’m thinking about suicide please how can I track this guy his number is 09055725841 he has blocked me everywhere,this is a very heartless thing to do I’m so vulnerable right now,nothing I’m my bank all I’m think about is suicide please I don’t want to die I don’t want to die the guy is wicked his name his damiete jack victor it’s so sad I don’t have his picture I don’t know if I can involve police I don’t have anything in bank my depression has overwhelmed me right no mother no father,I feel like I should end it I came here for help please help me Nigerians especially if you’re in port harcourt this guy can’t go scot free I work day and night I don’t want to keep money in the bank because I know a little about crypto [b][/b]�����
Here’s some of our chat[/color][color=#000099]

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Kingpops(f): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
They is a way you can track him but it is not easy o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Jay5mie: 5:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Drop his number, pictures, everything you knw, his names, social media too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by shilenji(m): 5:53am On Dec 11, 2021
Telegram, Instagram,Facebook, Nairaland avoid doing businesses there. Especially Telegram.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
Please help me what can I can I do,my foolish and trusting stranger has gotten me into trouble,I sent all my crypto which is 500$ to a friend in ph we met on telegram and we’ve been talking for up to a year now,now he has blocked me I’m depressed,I’m an interior decorator so anytime I work I use money to buy bitcoin so as to have some gain now everything is gone I’m thinking about suicide please how can I track this guy his number is 09055725841 he has blocked me everywhere,this is a very heartless thing to do I’m so vulnerable right now,nothing I’m my bank all I’m think about is suicide please I don’t want to die I don’t want to die the guy is wicked his name his damiete jack victor it’s so sad I don’t have his picture I don’t know if I can involve police I don’t have anything in bank my depression has overwhelmed me right no mother no father,I feel like I should end it I came here for help please help me Nigerians especially if you’re in port harcourt this guy can’t go scot free I work day and night I don’t want to keep money in the bank because I know a little about crypto [b][/b]�����
Forget the money and move on..you Neva hear say human being dey heartless?trust no one if you wan live long...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by CaptMarvel(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2021
You send the money to him without even knowing him well...that's wrong bro. Don't trust anyone from faraway. An idiot I wanted to buy something from yesterday was trying to hack my whatsapp, Nigerians are just too devilish minded.

13 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Ablemax(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:

I wanted to just read and pass without commenting and I thought it not right...

Bro thinking of sucide is not the best way forward

I'll advice you to forget about the money because to what you have complained it looks like you have been scammed of the money..

Take it has a lesson and not to believe anyone again .

Lastly don't be or stay alone in quiet place

Always be out hustling legitimately praying to your creator and hoping one he will answer you.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by padi94(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Lol, the guy say your message too much, human beings sha

17 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by MickzyDonald: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2021
After I've been ripped off my airtime here I've vowed never to to never trust anyone at all again, take it easy boss, this is not the end but a better lesson i felt like dying back then also, but this is not where it ends, as for that friend you might never see hus track, but let this not put you down

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by churro: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Please do not commit suicide. What you are passing through is only for a while, as painful as it is. Please live one day at a time. I have read stories of people who lose all and then rise up again. Don't kill yourself. You will bounce back, gradually. Killing yourself makes the other person win. Don't kill yourself, please. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Please don't do anything rash. If you could make $500, trust me, you can also make $5000. You just have to make sure this test doesn't be the end of you.

I have been scammed #100,000 before. My all and all. I was depressed for two weeks coupled with hunger. I even thought of suicide.

Glad I didn't cause I have made 10x what I have lost. If I remember that event, I laugh and pat myself for never giving up.

So bro, never give up. This, too, shall pass.

20 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Perfecttouch(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2021
The world is full of evil minded people.. Same way one akim wanted to scam me 9psb.. I had to due my own due diligence and found him out

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by JerySmalls(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2021
It is going to be well bro, don't give up.
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by FiverrTutor(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2021
The evil Nigerians do everyday is so alarming. Tomorrow is Sunday and that fool will be in church doing praise and worship!!!

9 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Idamond: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2021
FiverrTutor:
The evil Nigerians do everyday is so alarming. Tomorrow is Sunday and that fool will be in church doing praise and worship!!!

that's why I don't pity any caught by efcc

6 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Styluss: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
next time.. Trade with binanace p2p...

5 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Myzubby(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2021
there are some nairalanders that can help how about uncle chatinet reason with him
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by sageb: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:

I reside in Port Harcourt.
What kind of help do you need to trace your fraudulent friend?

5 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by yuping(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2021
Hmmmm sorry.
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Jay5mie:
Drop his number, pictures, everything you knw, his names, social media too
I will do that ASAP
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2021
sageb:

ahh God bless you bro I tried to get his address at glo office I told them what he just did but he but Dey said I need police report I begged to give me 200k that I just need to pay my school fees but he’s just too heartless I want to know his address I’ve a friend in the army maybe he can connect with his army friend I’m port harcourt

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2021
CaptMarvel:
You send the money to him without even knowing him well...that's wrong bro. Don't trust anyone from faraway. An idiot I wanted to buy something from yesterday was trying to hack my whatsapp, Nigerians are just too devilish minded.
I begged this guy to give me 200k from it just to pay my school fees he still not agreed
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Oluwadrey44(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2021
sageb:

if I could get his address I only know his name imagine if I cast spell on him people will say I’m wicked
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Pastorjohn2: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
if I could get his address I only know his name imagine if I cast spell on him people will say I’m wicked
Cast a spell?
So you're a satanic worshiper, the pity I had for you is gone.
The wicked punishing the wicked.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by lkillbrokehoes: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2021
shilenji:
Telegram, Instagram,Facebook, Nairaland avoid doing businesses there. Especially Telegram.
Telegram is the worst of them all.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Elitefosa: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Interesting...

Trust is really a commodity...

But I'd like to ask you a question...

What was your purpose of sending such an amount in the first place?

What were you expecting in return or what was he selling to you?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Elitefosa: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2021
FiverrTutor:

You seem more pained than the OP sire
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Elitefosa: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Forget the money and move on..you Neva hear say human being dey heartless?trust no one if you wan live long...

I'd actually beg to differ...

See it's a sad incidence, but there are still trust worthy people out there

1 Like

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Elitefosa:

I'd actually beg to differ...

See it's a sad incidence, but there are still trust worthy people out there
Ok Sir.. that's"subjective"..

1 Like

Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Elitefosa: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Ok Sir.. that's"subjective"..

Yea, I quite agree with you...

I had to react to this....Link's Here https://www.nairaland.com/6890496/how-trust-people-youve-never

I want to hear your thoughts... or experience sire
Re: I’m Ripped Of My Life Savings Please Help! Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Elitefosa:

Yea, I quite agree with you...

I had to react to this....Link's Here https://www.nairaland.com/6890496/how-trust-people-youve-never

I want to hear your thoughts... or experience sire
I just read it sir and it's quite informative..well what you mentioned can be relatable to business alone if I am right..and I don't think there was any way that victim of the scammer would ve known he was dealing with a scammer cos the scammer did not come up with a corporation..note they only met on "telegram"..
I'd appreciate if you give more tips on all rounds of life...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Kulkarnis, The World’s Tallest Family / See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) / Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.