Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees (1387 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
tunize:

You're right bro the predicament of the guy already shows he is blank reason we're nairaland family help a brother. I for give you the cash make you help am but I nor dey liquid now just help the brother abeg!
thank you bro I mailed him but he insisted on 60k where do I get that I don’t have a dime in my bank before God and man I promised him 100k from the money if we can get this bastard
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. My subscriptions don't care if I am helping anyone. They provide accounts I deposit money. Should I help and still pay?

Anyway he wan do am, e go still pay more than what I charged. You can try using the NPF and testify.

bro I begged you for your WhatsApp number let’s talk especially if you’re in Lagos if you’re not please don’t even bother to reply I’ll die in peace there’s no even a parent to mourn me because bother are dead,I wish you can help I’m ready to let you take 100 from the money
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by chatinent: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
bro I begged you for your WhatsApp number let’s talk especially if you’re in Lagos if you’re not please don’t even bother to reply I’ll die in peace there’s no even a parent to mourn me because bother are dead,I wish you can help I’m ready to let you take 100 from the money
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by chatinent: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
thank you bro I mailed him but he insisted on 60k where do I get that I don’t have a dime in my bank before God and man I promised him 100k from the money if we can get this bastard

Life doesn't exist on promises.

Oluwadrey44:

Life is all about doing what you have to do. Na who commit suicide fcck up...even when you and I know you wouldn't.

If you use the police, will you buy their services on promises? Everybody has lost money at a point. It is how you respond that matters.

I am sorry for your loss but I also don't have to be in loss.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by tunize(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. My subscriptions don't care if I am helping anyone. They provide accounts I deposit money. Should I help and still pay?

Anyway he wan do am, e go still pay more than what I charged. You can try using the NPF and testify.

Ok
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by AmancalledGod: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2021
chatinent:

Life doesn't exist on promises.

Life is all about doing what you have to do. Na who commit suicide fcck up...even when you and I know you wouldn't.

If you use the police, will you buy their services on promises? Everybody has lost money at a point. It is how you respond that matters.

I am sorry for your loss but I also don't have to be in loss.
seems like you are a scammers the niqqa has promise you 100k out of the money if been recoverd, why insisting he gives you 60k, when we are not even sure if you don't wanna rip him off, and we are not also sure if you can do the job very well. Alaye get out cheap scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of A Man Fingering His Lover While On A Flight Goes Viral (18+ Video) / How Do You Date When You Are Poor? / Woman Hires Online Mistress To Satisfy Her Husband, Places Her On £340 Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.