Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Overrated Sexual Positions* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overrated Sexual Positions* (7208 Views)

Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady / Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Styluss: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2021
Me love missionary.... Old school or not... Less stress, alot of variations and heavenly feelings
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by MaxiB1242: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
At 18? Sey na online dating abi na something else? Are you even in this country?
lol... even me self tire. me wey don graduate those English wey she dey write not all i fit dey read and understand well iswear.. something is fishy here

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Teripaul(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2021
Karma-sutra grin
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by mayorofyentown(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
I totally forgot... I like girls... But now, I like a boy.. but he's very far away. sad

As for sex... I just don't feel like doing it...

*Shrugs.

God knows I'm a pervert... And I'm nearly always Hot (blame my hormones)... But I've never felt that extra push to be with anyone...

I like being alone... Maybe not with the boy I like, I hope. smiley

Only he... He's the only one I want!
.which state do u reside?
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jeon:

wanna ask you some questions.
do you mind?
Styluss:
Me love missionary.... Old school or not... Less stress, alot of variations and heavenly feelings
Sure!
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Mide1data: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Honestly, I hate homosexuality, but as long as you keep it to yourself and don't disturb me. I am fine with it. Back to the question. Can't relate, i am not yet 18.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Jeon(f): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
wink
Datboredberry:
Sure!

Ur birthday month.. I'm curious about something, don't be offended please.
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jeon:
wink

Ur birthday month..
I'm curious about something, don't be offended please.
March...
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Jeon(f): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
March...
okay
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Styluss: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by MrSly(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
Bro you be mumu. Who dey feel inferior. Had sex for the first time when i was 14. Which one kon be ravage wey you dey talk. I dey tell the babe say she be child abuse to me. What do you mean by deceiving. I'm not a perv like ya'll that can't handle or date women within their age range or category. I'm 25 by the way, goan jump inside well.

Broda wey mumu

From your comment I am sure that you are a small child in a grown up body. I have no time for your mates. Just heed my warning. You can make sex your full-time job. At I4 you had sex and you are proud. Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!! Oti na elena n' oku osi na I na ara mmanu.
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 2:16am On Dec 12, 2021
MrSly:

From your comment I am sure that you are a small child in a grown up body. I have no time for your mates. Just heed my warning. You can make sex your full-time job. At I4 you had sex and you are proud. Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!! Oti na elena n' oku osi na I na ara mmanu.
Eyaah. Sorry ooo. Mr Jesus... Holy holy. You be mumu i swear. No be me say make your childhood dey sex starved. You for also ask what age i made my first 6 figures. Idiot!
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2021
kadraxkyle:
Try cow girl and reverse cow girl and thank me later

Horse riding and Cow girl are the same thingy undecided
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by FengChui(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Negroid001:
I fit bet my money say she be lesbo.

She just dey in between. She no be full blown lesbo. Girls like this need an expert gbola experience to exorcise them from the shackles of lesbianism.

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
FengChui:

She just dey in between. She no be full blown lesbo. Girls like this need an expert gbola experience to exorcise them from the shackles of lesbianism.
You don convert any before lol?
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by MrSly(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Negroid001:
Eyaah. Sorry ooo. Mr Jesus... Holy holy. You be mumu i swear. No be me say make your childhood dey sex starved. You for also ask what age i made my first 6 figures. Idiot!
Lol. You would have surprised me if you didn't brag about money. The truth is that THE POOR IS TOO PROUD.
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
MrSly:

Lol. You would have surprised me if you didn't brag about money. The truth is that THE POOR IS TOO PROUD.
Wetin i work for. Why i no go dey proud of am?
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by barnyamclee: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
No... Because I'm not a lesbian... I like a boy... Extremely... And I wanna have sex with him... tongue

I like everyone... That's it...
lol, i feel like you were born abroad, because what you say is funny...
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by FengChui(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Negroid001:
You don convert any before lol?

Hehehe.... We need to discuss this in camera.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Her Be Your Hubby's Personal Assistant? / PICTURES - Black Muscular Women Show Off Their Sexy Built Body. / Hijab Sister and Her Man Kissed Publicly In a Shopping Mall, Nigerians react

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.