Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What's The Cost Of Running A Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Cost Of Running A Home (539 Views)

Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Running A Home by Btony0810(f): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
As the day goes by the cost of living continues to increase and the the merge salary of a family man that used to be enough results to insufficient balance.

How do you explain to a mechanic, a plumber, a mason that he needs an additional source of income to cater for his wife and 2 children without living his daily business or job.

What of those who desperately need a family vacation but can't afford it because of the high cost of travel and looking after other humans

But there's news, good news and it's like a sweet aroma coming from the kitchen of the madam of the house

Are you tired your salary isn't meeting the needs of your family?

Or you want to take your family to a recreation center but can't afford it because of the amount they are calling for you

Or maybe, you just want you kids to enjoy, chop those things their mates eat and be satisfied. After all, those people eating these things don't have 2 heads.

Amazon Kindle Publishing is just the right answer you need to get that beautiful dream to come true

With either your phone or laptop (preferably laptop) you can make thousands of dollars which when converted to naira can turn to millions in naira just by commiting 3 hours daily to work following simple steps

Don't slack on this, you can go for that family trip, you can gift your parents beautiful gifts this period

I need you to believe me and be part of the next big thing in 2022

You don't need to leave your job or business

You don't have to talk to anyone (referral) about this business before you earn

You don't necessarily need to advertise to earn, infact most of my students never ran ads to earn through the same method I'll share with you if you want to join us

I don't like talking plenty o but I really want make that family dream come true

I have evidence of ordinary people earning real life dollars

And you can earn too but that's when you join us

See my info after this message and also check out for testimonies from people who have used our proven methods

Re: What's The Cost Of Running A Home by flames007(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Btony0810:
As the day goes by the cost of living continues to increase and the the merge salary of a family man that used to be enough results to insufficient balance.

How do you explain to a mechanic, a plumber, a mason that he needs an additional source of income to cater for his wife and 2 children without living his daily business or job.

What of those who desperately need a family vacation but can't afford it because of the high cost of travel and looking after other humans

But there's news, good news and it's like a sweet aroma coming from the kitchen of the madam of the house

Are you tired your salary isn't meeting the needs of your family?

Or you want to take your family to a recreation center but can't afford it because of the amount they are calling for you

Or maybe, you just want you kids to enjoy, chop those things their mates eat and be satisfied. After all, those people eating these things don't have 2 heads.

Amazon Kindle Publishing is just the right answer you need to get that beautiful dream to come true

With either your phone or laptop (preferably laptop) you can make thousands of dollars which when converted to naira can turn to millions in naira just by commiting 3 hours daily to work following simple steps

Don't slack on this, you can go for that family trip, you can gift your parents beautiful gifts this period

I need you to believe me and be part of the next big thing in 2022

You don't need to leave your job or business

You don't have to talk to anyone (referral) about this business before you earn

You don't necessarily need to advertise to earn, infact most of my students never ran ads to earn through the same method I'll share with you if you want to join us

I don't like talking plenty o but I really want make that family dream come true

I have evidence of ordinary people earning real life dollars

And you can earn too but that's when you join us

See my info after this message and also check out for testimonies from people who have used our proven methods
I'm interested in KDP boss. its been a while I've been hearing about it. please add me 08120653907
Re: What's The Cost Of Running A Home by bolateeto25(f): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Pks am interested pls add me 08057268982

(1) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa And Husband, Steve Thompson Expecting Their First Child Together / Help A Depressed Guy! / Don't Know How To Claim Back My Son. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.