Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President (4132 Views)

Wike: Peter Odili Was Persecuted For Supporting Amaechi Who Later Betrayed Him / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Cromagnon: 5:13am On Jan 01, 2022
Frank25:
Bleep u bro
Same to you
And I'm not your bro
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Nairaland harbours criminals who hides under the shades of the platform, if not for the new year i would have banned you
Cromagnon:
Same to you
And I'm not your bro
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Kingof2nations(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Dapson73:

You sounded so foolish and empty. Non of Wike or Amaechi is Igbo. So what arrrant nonsense are you talking about?
Must you always be bigot?

The coast is so clear that power will definitely return to the West.
You can hug transformer if you disagree.

Mumu dey are Fulani ba
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Cromagnon: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Frank25:
Nairaland harbours criminals who hides under the shades of the platform, if not for the new year i would have banned you
Why will you ban me. Are you also a tyrant like our leaders just waiting for your own chance to be power drunk? Unpaid MOD fa. Imagine of you're in control of trillions and security forces. SMH for leaders of tomorrow
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Jamesbally: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Emergingnation1:
Lol

Says skull mining terrorist,

Who even care about your useless presidency.. we have said it time with out number that we ain't interested in your presidency...

Afonja Muslim, you can rule Nigerian forever, with joint head slamming with Hausa Fulani in one Nijiara, for all we care..

Igbo want Biafra , not your useless presidency that never help anyone

But IGBO leaders dey North, dey beg Northerners while kneeling down. Say make Northerners allow them be President. grin grin grin

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Go and sit down joor. Empty vessel they say makes the loudest noise
Cromagnon:
Why will you ban me. Are you also a tyrant like our leaders just waiting for your own chance to be power drunk? Unpaid MOD fa. Imagine of you're in control of trillions and security forces. SMH for leaders of tomorrow
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Cromagnon: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Frank25:
Go and sit down joor. Empty vessel they say makes the loudest noise
SMH if you are the leaders of tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here’s The Aide-de-camp, ADC To The President Elect, Lt. Col Nurudeen Yusuf / Horrified By The Many Supporters Of Bode George / Lagos Cabinet: Fashola’s List Tears Acn Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.