Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Should I Take This Job?(photo) - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Should I Take This Job?(photo) (36989 Views)

Should I Quit This Job? / They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On / Seunosewa Abeg Unflag My Site :: Na God I Take Beg You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by Offpoint1: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2021
MindHacker9000:

No problem, you can use a screen recorder to record you doing it on 2 hours and then post it for us to see on youtube
Nobody gave him 2hrs, he was given 48hrs.... go back and read the thread
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by QuoteJustOnce: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Alusiizizi:

REACT is a JavaScript library so learning REACT implies learning JavaScript. BTW I am not a web developer but it took me less than 4~5 hours to learn JS. I had to for this freelance job that I worked on.

If it took you that long, then i'm sorry, you dont know sh!t about js.
you aint even started.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by qtguru(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2021
privaldo:

@qtguru Please can I send you an email in regards to Upwork, your advice/guidance will really be helpful.

I'm easier to reach via the slack group
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by riqmarol(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2021
qtguru:

I'm easier to reach via the slack group

Hi, how can I dm pls?

Saw your post on the Diary section about the Samsung tab. I've been looking forward to getting one too.
Did you later get it?
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by qtguru(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2021
riqmarol:

Hi, how can I dm pls?

Saw your post on the Diary section about the Samsung tab. I've been looking forward to getting one too.
Did you later get it?

lol I like this, actually I am wearing my trousers about to pick up. I will send you the slack link

join.slack.com/t/koding-school/shared_invite/zt-101j9rzld-dQcowo4a2bfvepoQI9nF0Q

Join and we can encourage each other

However rules:

No cursing, swearing or instigating fights, this is a community of brotherhood
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by riqmarol(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2021
qtguru:

lol I like this, actually I am wearing my trousers about to pick up. I will send you the slack link

join.slack.com/t/koding-school/shared_invite/zt-101j9rzld-dQcowo4a2bfvepoQI9nF0Q

Join and we can encourage each other

However rules:

No cursing, swearing or instigating fights, this is a community of brotherhood

I meant how can I dm you, I want to get the tab too. So you probably link me . And pls how much did you get it
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by qtguru(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2021
riqmarol:

I meant how can I dm you, I want to get the tab too. So you probably link me . And pls how much did you get it

I responded to you, I will give you her details
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
QuoteJustOnce:

If it took you that long, then i'm sorry, you dont know sh!t about js.
you aint even started.

LOL, like what? I'm proficient, enough to successfully complete jobs for clients, surely that must mean that I know enough about JS to earn an income. And don't be terribly surprised about the time it took me, surely you don't expect learning rates to be equal.
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by Kaycee54321(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
niel63:

https://www.daniel-dozie.dev/

Damn.

Visited some of the sites on your portfolio and I'm really loving your touch.
Good work man.

I dabbled into web dev but crashed out in CSS. I have problems picking out the right colour combo for clothes, talk more of coming up with complex beautiful designs for sites.
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by yusman14(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hello everyone..I am a newbie web developer and I need a laptop to enhance my learning..
I will really appreciate if someone can sow a PC into my life.
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
samuelson06:

Please, can you list the courses I can take to become a full stack developer in a step by step fashion?
I dunno if I replied this but I never the mention.

These roadmaps better illustrate everything
https://roadmap.sh/frontend
https://roadmap.sh/backend

Both together is basically full stack. My advice is focus on just one first and get a job with that then move on to the other
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by samuelson06(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
DrLevi:

I dunno if I replied this but I never the mention.

These roadmaps better illustrate everything
https://roadmap.sh/frontend
https://roadmap.sh/backend

Both together is basically full stack. My advice is focus on just one first and get a job with that then move on to the other

Thanks so much. I think you're replying the first time. But which do you think gives job faster?
Re: Should I Take This Job?(photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
samuelson06:

Thanks so much. I think you're replying the first time. But which do you think gives job faster?
Oh! I never got the mention hence the late reply.

Faster? I can't say. I think most people are likely to give frontend developers a chance compared to backend but then there is the fact that there is more competition on the frontend compared to backend.

At the end, If you're very good at any of them, jobs wouldn't be an issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Leaving Nigeria Must Be Your Utmost Priority As A Programmer / Project Topics Tips For Computer Science Undergraduates / Top Earners in the Nigerian Software Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.