Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On (1495 Views)

Is Frontend Development Truly Saturated? / What Tech Skills Are You Learning This Year? / Should I Take This Job?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by babasolution: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello guys,

I saw a trend here were a guy wanted to go into web development, some mentioned that web development is saturated and it would not be wise for the guy to go into so as not to waste his time especially as the guy is above 30.

I think that advice is valid even though many disagreed.

He was advised to go into more advanced TECH.

Now we need to find out,
What TECH field should someone look towards.

What programming languages should he best concentrate on that will deliver a job quickest say in a year and a half with intense study.

Thanks.

Cc
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Just learn whatever you wanna learn. When I started in 2020 people said it was saturated and I have been working professionally as a developer for almost two years.

5 Likes

Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
smiley You've been motivating me since the days of Moses grin
tensazangetsu20:
Just learn whatever you wanna learn. When I started in 2020 people said it was saturated and I have been working professionally as a developer for almost two years.
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by fnep2smooth(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Learn Laravel that's the Future for web development
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by Millz404(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Something WordPress people and people with limited skill set would say. Give them something custom to do and they will disappear from the saturation.

5 Likes

Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by babasolution: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

OK thanks
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by babasolution: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
fnep2smooth:

Just lavarel?
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by excanny: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
fnep2smooth:

Tell me something

Shiiit being the future of the web?

Who’s your weed supplier?
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by daddynasa: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
babasolution:

Just lavarel?
You mean PHP laravel? Which future?
No doubt I see lots of jobs for it here in the UK, but being the future of web dev? NEGATIVE
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by tollyboy5(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
daddynasa:

You mean PHP laravel? Which future?
No doubt I see lots of jobs for it here in the UK, but being the future of web dev? NEGATIVE
Wow! Meaning there are job opportunities for Nigeria Laravel programmers abroad.

We should not undermine PHP as it never fails to evolve. Still gaining much relevance till date.
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by tollyboy5(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Truth be told I can't advice anyone on tech stuff. Because im a full blown technologist and scientist.

I've been doing this shit for long. From robotic design to web development. IoT
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by digitite: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cyber-security is great. Ethical hacking.

Cloud Computing Expert- Amazon Web Services; Microsoft Azure.

A lot of companies are moving to the Cloud and needs remote or onsite workers.

Sign up with the Dataquest link on my signature and learn how to program and run your code in the cloud. No need to download and configure loads of softwares on your local machine that eats up your data, disk space and require much processing power and expensive system.

I hope this helps.
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by babasolution: 12:48am On Jun 11, 2022
digitite:
Cyber-security is great. Ethical hacking.

Cloud Computing Expert- Amazon Web Services; Microsoft Azure.

A lot of companies are moving to the Cloud and needs remote or onsite workers.

Sign up with the Dataquest link on my signature and learn how to program and run your code in the cloud. No need to download and configure loads of softwares on your local machine that eats up your data, disk space and require much processing power and expensive system.

I hope this helps.

How long does it take to be employable on cloud computing
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by babasolution: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Hello boss,pls can you guide me on my web development journey,am starting tomorrow will a repeat of HTML and CSS. Pls boss thanks
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by digitite: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2022
babasolution:

How long does it take to be employable on cloud computing

Immediate employment. Most major platforms are hosted and migrating to the cloud. So, as a professional, there are jobs.

I can't give my projects to any developer who is not proficient in Cloud deployment. And I currently have one from Zambia and many others.
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by airsaylongcome: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2022
digitite:

Immediate employment. Most major platforms are hosted and migrating to the cloud. So, as a professional, there are jobs.

I can't give my projects to any developer who is not proficient in Cloud deployment. And I currently have one from Zambia and many others.

Why not? Then what's the role of DevOps if Devs now have to become proficient Cloud Engineers?
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by babasolution: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2022
digitite:

What does it take to become a professional
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by qtguru(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2022
excanny:

Tell me something

Shiiit being the future of the web?

Who’s your weed supplier?

grin
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by digitite: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2022
babasolution:

What does it take to become a professional

By understanding the concepts, methodologies , tools, technologies required to do the job.

Applying best practises and perhaps getting certified.
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by digitite: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Why not? Then what's the role of DevOps if Devs now have to become proficient Cloud Engineers?

Well, thats the requirement or i lose the projects.

I suppose with Cloud deployment, teams in the companies various branches can easily collaborate. Even in web development, it is becoming a necessity.
Re: They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On by Arrayman: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Web development is not saturated, especially if you are a full stack developer.

(1) (Reply)

Does Opay Have An Api / Application In Php / Sql "Select" With Vb.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.