Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies (6849 Views)

Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Adwoabroni: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2021
Three beautiful and fair ladies have warned men to stay away from them if they don't have what they like and want in life.

According to them in a short video, any man who wants to chop their honey pot should have a car, a beautiful room with an air conditioner.

On top of it all, they said if you have all the aforementioned things and don't have condoms, they will not allow you to chop them.

They stated in the video that they have learned their lessons and will not fall a victim to any man again.

Watch how they addressed the issue;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXVoO4QgX7Y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.browngh.com/chop-car-air-conditioner-long-mattress-condom-beautiful-ladies-men/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Jidemoo: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2021
E don be for this generation

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Righteousness2(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Marine agents Everywhere looking to fill their coven banks .
Young men Beware else you be reduced to a loaf of bread.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by gasparpisciotta: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2021
They are young and wild....attention seekers.

Dem mama no dey shout upandan....

4 Likes

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2021
They av nothing to offer than sex, why are women like this? They enjoy ur money u worked for, and they give you sex in exchange.

8 Likes

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Jeon(f): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2021
madness and foolishness

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Jeon(f): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
They av nothing to offer than sex, why are women like this? They enjoy ur money u worked for, and they give you sex in exchange.

this showed that you have nothing to offer too apart from money.

no wonder some men are jealous of successful boss lady that earn her own money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Quality20(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Marine agents Everywhere looking to fill the coven banks .
Young men Beware else you be reduced to a loaf of agege bread.
where is ubunja? please come and marry one of those beautiful damsels to this ur brother o

1 Like

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by okoroemeka(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
forget about that marine nonsense ,these are just ordinary girls expressing their mind and wish but unfortunately if wishes are horses then beggars will ride,I seriously doubt if they will still remember the condom if the going gets steamy

1 Like

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Founded: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
whattt
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by ATEAMS: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
B things.
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by QuickStandard: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Are these supposed to be peoples daughter?
What has this world turned into?
Spits

Anyways their business.

We buy condemned inverter batteries, car batteries, scrapped batteries, used batteries. Call or WhatsApp us on the number below on our signature.
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by halfbloodprince(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
The things your own fathers couldn’t afford huh? Because growing up in a home with a few cars and minor stuff like air conditioners is pretty common today tbh. It shows these girls are from the very dregs of society, tattered and ravaging penury, yet these hoes behave like they’re the best things since sliced bread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Loose hoes looking for whom to destroy
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by MJBOLT: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
I'm not a cannibal,I don't eat human flesh.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Call them sex objects now. They want to eat you raw. @Mosdii pls drop your famous line.

6 Likes

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
Jeon:

this showed that you have nothing to offer too apart from money.

no wonder some men are jealous of successful boss lady that earn her own money.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

idiot, what are you doing here in romance section? .....you supposed to be in religion section...

death to hypocrites..

death to hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by omoiyalayi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
I think technology is part of what is ruining this generation

I remember when I was growing up, you dare not stand in public with opposite sex

Even if you have a crush then na hide and seek behind fence and dark in the night

But now.............. ...........

May God help my daughter o
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Emmatimi: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin

They are looking for attention that's all
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
FREE 5000 naira AIRTIME! ‼️ Follow The Instructions ��

Earn huge amount of free airtime with SHAREit lite app��

1. Download shareit lite

2. Open the app, at the bottom right you'll see gift � icon. Click on it

3. Sign in with either your number or Google mail

4. After successful sign in, click on invite code and input 326105 to earn your first 5000 naira . Then another 20 treasure boxes that you will have to open to earn you another thousands of points.

5. Tap on redeem, you'll be redirected to a page where you choose recharge amount of choice. After that, you'll be ask to input phone number you wanted to top up. Then input your preferred phone number to recharge

6. Tap Okay, then you've successfully recharged�� Tips: How to Earn more points

1. Spin wheel � 3times daily

2. Through your invitation code
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Figger(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Just car and a house with a/c wow.... she's so cheap.
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Justbehave(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Cheap ladies.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Thatedoboy98: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
na Ur agege bread? Leave us
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Chevrolet076(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Adwoabroni:
Three beautiful and fair ladies have warned men to stay away from them if they don't have what they like and want in life.

According to them in a short video, any man who wants to chop their honey pot should have a car, a beautiful room with an air conditioner.

On top of it all, they said if you have all the aforementioned things and don't have condoms, they will not allow you to chop them.

They stated in the video that they have learned their lessons and will not fall a victim to any man again.

Watch how they addressed the issue;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXVoO4QgX7Y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.browngh.com/chop-car-air-conditioner-long-mattress-condom-beautiful-ladies-men/

The future is food grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by elotajohn1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Brainlessness

These are future Grandmothers for crying out loud
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by tnerro1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
The future is female, come and see oooooo
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Snow02: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
'The Future is Virgina' LMAO

Anyway for those calling them "Cheap" is it that y'all expect to be Charged huge sums of money for sex?? I don't understand
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Itohanmiwa: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nigeria seriously needs to revert to the era when any elder can see you doing something wrong, discipline you and take you to your mother to report you and caution your mother to train you well. That's the only way we can revert this high level of moral decadence in our society. Because with the rate at which Nigeria is going, in 10-15 years time I see our society becoming like the black American society with so many nuisance.
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by lkillbrokehoes: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
This vagina people have nothing to offer except their pussy, they are even getting bold these days.
if you check almost 80% of them, their destinies have been used by yahoo boys.

Kriss216 what do you have to say about this?

7 Likes

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by lkillbrokehoes: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nicepoker:
Call them sex objects now. They want to eat you raw. @Mosdii pls drop your famous line.
I haven't seen that nigga in a while now, I hope he's not in Nairaland prison again? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Kriss216: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This vagina people have nothing to offer except their pussy, they are even getting bold these days.
if you check almost 80% of them, their destinies have been used by yahoo boys.

Kriss216 what do you have to say about this?
They're Nigerian girls...what do you expect?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content / Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / The Magic Of Distance In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.