Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies (6883 Views)

Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by lkillbrokehoes: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:

They're Nigerian girls...what do you expect?
Mehn but this is really getting out of hand
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Kriss216: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mehn but this is really getting out of hand
Please do bear with them. They're devoid of sense of reasoning.
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Marine agents Everywhere looking to fill the coven banks .
Young men Beware else you be reduced to a loaf of agege bread.
Will you stop saying gibberish?and people still dey like your comment..e dey surprise me tho..na your type dey worse physically you dey nairaland dey parade yourself as God's sent who you wan impress?
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dem too wan improve their runs class/level very soon they will soon starting defecating maggots they are waiting for yahoo boys and unreasonable men
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by shortgun(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
michael77777:

idiot, what are you doing here in romance section? .....you supposed to be in religion section...

death to hypocrites..

death to hypocrites...

You are actually the idiot here to think you have the power to decide sections in this forum people can visit or not.
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nothing to say
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by CSTRR: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omo that girl talking is fine o.

Perfectly white teeth.
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by lkillbrokehoes: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:

Please do bear with them. They're devoid of sense of reasoning.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by stamapro(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Is that what your existence depend upon Then you are all colossal waste of flesh and blood. Check what your age mates are achieving with their life
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Hotspotbro(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
The way they've infected under 19 teenage girls with this nonsense on fb
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by mosdii(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nicepoker:
Call them sex objects now. They want to eat you raw. @Mosdii pls drop your famous line.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I haven't seen that nigga in a while now, I hope he's not in Nairaland prison again? undecided
He is out from prison. grin
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by oshonwambada: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
michael77777:

idiot, what are you doing here in romance section? .....you supposed to be in religion section...

death to hypocrites..

death to hypocrites...

Dont u think u are the main idiot here? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by floss(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Marine agents Everywhere looking to fill the coven banks .
Young men Beware else you be reduced to a loaf of bread.

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Powersurge: 4:53am On Dec 12, 2021
okoroemeka:
forget about that marine nonsense ,these are just ordinary girls expressing their mind and wish but unfortunately if wishes are horses then beggars will ride,I seriously doubt if they will still remember the condom if the going gets steamy

I for take you seriously if no be say you also act dogmatic. How u take know say dem be ordinary girls? D same would go for him. How hin take know say dem be marine girls? Pple go just come online to make statement and shove it down people's throat!
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by lkillbrokehoes: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Nicepoker:
He is out from prison. grin
But he's not active unlike before, abi he dey fear mods?
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
But he's not active unlike before, abi he dey fear mods?
Nah I don't think so. But those mods can be annoying.
Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by OnyeObodo: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Marine agents Everywhere looking to fill their coven banks .
Young men Beware else you be reduced to a loaf of bread.

The part in bold really choke me grin grin grin

And thats how so many Nigerian youths may have been been reduced to loaves of burnt bread already. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
okoroemeka:
forget about that marine nonsense ,these are just ordinary girls expressing their mind and wish but unfortunately if wishes are horses then beggars will ride,I seriously doubt if they will still remember the condom if the going gets steamy
ontop pastor post you dey talk about things going steamy. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World / Girls And Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.