Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) (52130 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by toujurs: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Everyday okoro will wake up and wish to be Yoruba. They poke nose into internal affairs of Yoruba while their house is burning in their village
You dn enter flight before for your life time?
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by PENNYSWAP: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

How is that your f business? How many of your family have you send to school?

He owe you no explanation, sell your Gala and Lacacera and leave Lagos matter to its owner

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell them to cry me an ocean

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Str8talk21: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Agbero dey pay oooohhhh�

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Dayvidblue: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jakumo:

Having interacted extensively with Nigerians from all major tribal groups comprising Nigeria in 2021, I have only encountered an insignificant few Yoruba individuals who openly despise Igbos, and vice versa. The apparent level of mutual loathing between the Yoruba and the Igbo, parroted in writing by anonymous Nairaland online forum contributors, does not in my personal experience conform with the true peaceful harmonious, and cooperative nature of Yoruba/Ndiigbo relations throughout Nigeria today in the closing month of 2021.

Granted, people do tend to more readily trust those who speak their native language than they do those who don't share linguistic or cultural ties. Nigeria being no exception, Ndiigbo traders network with businesses run by Igbos due to innate preference, while Yoruba-owned corporate bodies may "just happen" to elect a largely Yoruba Board of Directors.

My humble opinion is that a full 95% of the hateful and repetitive inter-tribal bickering posted in this forum by supposed Yoruba and Igbo keyboard warriors, is in fact the work of those shadowy political forces that seek to divide and conquer ALL Nigeria's southern tribes using the usual online misinformation campaigns designed to "agitate the natives." There is no animosity to speak between the Igbo and Yoruba tribes in present-day Nigeria. That tribal war exists only in the fertile imaginations of armchair generals and keyboard sicarios who seek in utter futility to ignite a shooting war between two inseparable historic friends, Chinedu Nwabuike Okafor, and Olayinka Adebowale Olanrewaju.

I have spent over 74% of my time in the south west and I believe that I should be in a good position to say one or two things about the Yorubas. They are actually a fun loving people, very likely to take a loan just to host a party.
They can be the very best of friends in your face but the moment you turn your back a knife might be put through it. They put tribal affiliations far above truth and justice and an average Yoruba man will rather send an innocent man from another tribe to the gallows while he lets his murderous kinsman walk free.
All this are the very opposites of a typical Igbo man.
The truth is that there exists no cohesion between the two tribes and you are living in an utopia world.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by PENNYSWAP: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Many of them can't even shout at their village chiefs but will come to South West and be cursing our governors and Kings

Anambra is a glorified shithole, there is no difference between Abia and Anambra

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Noise ... keep making noise

2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
backbencher:

Dude, how come MC oluomo can afford university in America for his kids , while most of his union membership cannot afford better schools for theirs?

I am sure many of Oluomo's direct underlings in the union can afford to send their kids to good schools in Nigeria but prefer to fritter it away on womanizing, booze and living a useless life. It's not Oluomo's fault.
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Asampetenwaanyi 1 has spoken undecided
want some contract?
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Make I no hail you again angry
AsampeteNwaanyi:
want some contract?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by christistruth01: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dayvidblue:

I have spent over 74% of my time in the south west and I believe that I should be in a good position to say one or two things about the Yorubas. They are actually a fun loving people, very likely to take a loan just to host a party.
They can be the very best of friends in your face but the moment you turn your back a knife might be put through it. They put tribal affiliations far above truth and justice and an average Yoruba man will rather send an innocent man from another tribe to the gallows while he lets his murderous kinsman walk free.
All this are the very opposites of a typical Igbo man.
The truth is that their exists no cohesion between the two tribes and you are living in an utopia world.

Yoruba People actually hate Capital Punishment even if the Person is guilty and Is from any other Tribe

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by liya11: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
backbencher:

Dude, how come MC oluomo can afford university in America for his kids , while most of his union membership cannot afford better schools for theirs?

Same question I wanted to ask but you know this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by liya11: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

He owe you no explanation, sell your Gala and Lacacera and leave Lagos matter to its owner

This is just in sensitively stupid.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by YoungAncient1: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
How many children this man get sef

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Many of them can't even shout at their village chiefs but will come to South West and be cursing our governors and Kings

Anambra is a glorified shithole, there is no difference between Abia and Anambra

Exactly! Bloody Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by seguno2: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Born2Breed:
Agbero wey get sense.

Unlike the 20 million omugos of Lagos who pay him and still do swaga like sey dem sharp pass razor
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by olatuns2017: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

They are usually astonished at Oduduwa success!

There are Agberos in Ibo land but they prefer to invest their Agbero money in Cocaine!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by seguno2: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
FarahAideed:
It's a heirachy thing ..if they are patients and lucky their time will also come

Is that how it is in the US where the tout’s children graduated from? Only Oga agberos send their children to university
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Agboro get level, wallahi
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by seguno2: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
olatuns2017:
They are usually astonished at Oduduwa success!

There are Agberos in Ibo land but they prefer to invest their Agbero money in Cocaine!

Are you saying that because of the cut off points for Unity schools and WAEC/NECO performance
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Akerele44:

Na the other peoples children mumu nah grin

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by seguno2: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jakumo:
Having interacted extensively with Nigerians from all major tribal groups comprising Nigeria in 2021, I have only encountered an insignificant few Yoruba individuals who openly despise Igbos, and vice versa. The apparent level of mutual loathing between the Yoruba and the Igbo, parroted in writing by anonymous Nairaland online forum contributors, does not in my personal experience conform with the true peaceful harmonious, and cooperative nature of Yoruba/Ndiigbo relations throughout Nigeria today in the closing month of 2021.

Granted, people do tend to more readily trust those who speak their native language than they do those who don't share linguistic or cultural ties. Nigeria being no exception, Ndiigbo traders network with businesses run by Igbos due to innate preference, while Yoruba-owned corporate bodies may "just happen" to elect a largely Yoruba Board of Directors.

My humble opinion is that a full 95% of the hateful and repetitive inter-tribal bickering posted in this forum by supposed Yoruba and Igbo keyboard warriors, is in fact the work of those shadowy political forces that seek to divide and conquer ALL Nigeria's southern tribes using the usual online misinformation campaigns designed to "agitate the natives." There is no animosity to speak between the Igbo and Yoruba tribes in present-day Nigeria. That tribal war exists only in the fertile imaginations of armchair generals and keyboard sicarios who seek in utter futility to ignite a shooting war between two inseparable historic friends, Chinedu Nwabuike Okafor, and Olayinka Adebowale Olanrewaju.

It is largely to stop us from being mindful of the looting of our commonwealth by the few who asked us to vote for them to serve us in public office.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by seguno2: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Negowof:
Non of this guy's kid schooled in Nigeria. Agbero with sense.

And the people who pay him directly and indirectly, what are they?
Senseless agberos and Lagosians generally
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lol person wey no dey hear 'come' get US passport. This life no balance sha....
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by slowice(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
jneutron4000:
Nice one. MC Oluomo is more responsible than all the governors in SE region.

Westside kind of responsible..... I see, and I totally agree with you, no wonder y'all are prepping a drug lord for president

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by FarahAideed: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
seguno2:

Is that how it is in the US where the tout’s children graduated from? Only Oga agberos send their children to university

Most NURTW members send their kids to school ..I know the guy in charge of Marwa Busstop and his daughter is in a Nigerian university

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Exactly! Bloody Hypocrites!

If i say make i see your papa parlor now e no go better pass that shithole you are slundering
By the way who taught you how to spell 'hypocrites' grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
jneutron4000:
Nice one. MC Oluomo is more responsible than all the governors in SE region.
your papa left nyash there!
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
His children are brilliant.
I wonder where they inherited that gene from.
One graduated with a decent grade in a Nigerian public university.
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
backbencher:

Siddon there make pant dey wear you!!!
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Damn
Agbero wey get balls
Re: MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
AGBEROS
....in de NIGER DELTA should learn from dis man.
They truly have a lot to learn from him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos-Based Artistes Step Out For Buhari (Pics) / Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.