Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA (44883 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Demosolar: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Life is sweet and good here in Nigeria with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power as well as Otegbeye Ademola on facebook for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Rree: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Really
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by yusman14(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
4gunners:
lol I’m an OAU product as well , graduated from Civil Engineering dept.
WOW!!
Boss man.. weldone sir!
I'm a 400 level student of MSE..sure you had a great experience at spider..lol
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Bearfruit(f): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
ask him about the word of God now he doesn't know. He will suddenly become dumb.
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Federalofficia(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na to come open shop for iwo road they repair radio, ear pics all this MP and torch light ooooo, no time abeg
micronut:
Meet OAU Overall Best Graduating Student for 2021 Convocation Year - Ohanekwu Favour with 4.88 CGPA

Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, was the cynosure of all eyes yesterday, at the Amphi-theatre hall of the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, as he won many prices, and eventually took home the awards, for the Overall Best Graduating Student in his Department - Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Best Graduating Student in the Faculty of Technology and Overall Best Graduating Student in the entire Graduating set for this year.

The Proud father of Favour, and a Pastor of a Church in Ibadan - Bishop Emmanuel Ohanekwu shared this good news on his Social Media account for friends and families to rejoice with him on this proud feat achieved by his Son.

Congratulations favour, it's not easy to lead a set at OAU, academically. The future indeed looks bright with this, and we can't but wish you all the best.

Source © Omoelublog
https://www.facebook.com/1475393255873587/posts/4654112831334931/
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by eduora: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ignore amaka... congratulations.
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by calcal: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Congrat bro!
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by stanluiz(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Just 100k as an price award Can you imagine ? Why Big Brother Naija winners get millions of Naira including multi million naira numerous endorsements as price award.

UNN give one of their best graduating student 10k last two years.

Education is never valued in Nigeria. I don't blame those that say Nigeria school na scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by perdollar(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
We conquer everywhere we go we rule. Igbo Mmamanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by wiseoneking: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
flokii:
This is a proof of Yoruba generosity and accomodating nature.. they are everywhere in South West Universities both public and private studying in peace but still go about hating on Yoruba people.

I don't think a Yoruba can emerge overall best in a department or faculty in schools like UNN, UNIZIK etc in South East talkless of overall best in the school, they will look for something or silly excuse to drop such person.
#Proudly Yoruba
#Proudly progressive.

Beautifully well crafted CONSOLATION words. Thank you brother. I am not mocking your comment esp finding a silly excuse to drop your guys.
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by ojonugba2014(m): 12:03am On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
If na woman guess wetin wannabe alpha males go talk..Dem go talk say na "clito currency/accusations.. "

Next
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by kingsceemark(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Praktikals:
This is one of the many benefits of one Nigeria. meth would have affected his destiny if he had remained in the potopoto land

And your own brothers are out there disgracing the ZOO before the entire world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by CaptainAyub: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2021
gurunlocker:
Got paid $190 USD
Damn niggar!!
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Hausa(m): 12:51am On Dec 12, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha.... incidentally, don't be surprised if he was born, raised and educated in the SW.

I had a few lecturers then who are from the SE and finished from Ife and they're very good. In fact, one is a female and holds the record for being first Igbo female Professor in that whole industry. Though she would have retired from the academia now but I remember she had a first-class from Ife too.

OAU ,UNILAG and UI have a lot of our brothers and sisters from SE. I am not sure if SE universities have such diversity in their studentship and academia. You are right that most Yoruba don't usually go out of SW to study, this is because the top universities are in the SW. In fact if you are Yoruba and study outside SW, it immediately suggests that you are probably weak academically.
Fair enough. But hold on...
UNN is on par with the top Unis in the SW.
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Hausa(m): 12:54am On Dec 12, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...please read my posts again since you didn't comprehend it.
For clarification, you will find Yoruba in most universities and some even VCs outside SW . Even that university in Bayelsa once had a VC from the SW, I am just informing you that if you end up in Jos, among the Yoruba, they rate schooling in the SW higher. If you are not Yoruba, you can't understand. Out of the 6 Governors in the SW, 4 attended and finished from UNILAG and 2 OAU with Ondo Governor finishing from Ife .

There are 3 out of the 5 top 1st Generation universities domiciled in the SW and these universities top the rankings .
FYI, those schools are highly competitive more than Jos so some Yoruba who don't meet the high admissions criteria usually go outside SW for higher education especially if they don't make UI,UNILAG and OAU.

From my experience, these top 3 universities that are domiciled in the SW have more diversity than universities in the other zones. Diversity is very important at university level.
Diversity in the SW and Northern Universities is far more than what obtains in the SE. That's a fact.

Again, hold on. Isn't Aregbe the governor of Osun?
I think he went to IbadanPoly ooo.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Hausa(m): 1:07am On Dec 12, 2021
wallrichy:
Favour was born in Ibadan and practically lived all his youthful years in South West. He speaks Yoruba with Omoluabi proverbial tongues more than Igbo language.

However, that's not even the issue here but a lesson to all the sadist and haters of Yorubas in the South East. It's joblessness that leads to depression and from there breeds hatred and wanton destruction of lives leading to rape, killing and what's presently happening in the South East.

I just left a club right now in Lekki and so lovely to see Olamide and Phyno pallying like brother's from the same Womb discussing progress.

Really, Poverty is a bastard and a curse to human race. Joblessness and lack of any creative ideas breeds contempt and unwarranted hatred and sadness towards another tribe and even your fellow brothers and family.

Igbo Amaka, we love you and have accepted you long time ago as brothers and sisters but please Nkwenu, You must stop the hatred towards another tribe.

Lastly, Favour achieved a great feet by association. He was born and bred in an educational and sound filled environment without nepotism or rancour of your tribal status. He triumphed right from Ibadan and all the South West States he passed through. He was dedicated and determined to make a standard for himself in the midst of sound minds also.

Lesson: Nepotism kills Determination, Dreams And Lastly the Genius in Human.

I didn't really understand if you were supporting who you quoted or opposing because he had more like made the point you made.
Forget about the things happening in the SE. It's political. There's no place it hasn't happened in Nigeria.
It happened in Lagere, Ife, too.
Anybody can live anywhere and go to Ife and finish well. That person first and foremost gatz sabi.
I have seen countless people from the SE that grew up in the SE and schooled in Ife, that were beasts academically. My paddy from the SE (Med. Dr.) while at Ife, was raised in Gombe but was arguably the most intelligent and smartest Igbo dude from Anambra I ever met while at Ife.

Forget association. Olodos in Ife from SE wey grow for SW and SE dey. Same as olodos from SW wey grow for SW and NW/NE.
The major koko is, did you have a solid academic background before Ife? That will go a long way.
This is nairaland. It will not end from your post, so Stop talking about hating and tribalism up and down because it makes you sound weak and insecure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Billygee2u: 2:05am On Dec 12, 2021
FactBoyz:
Igbos lead in everything and the result is EXCELLENCE...
Merit over Incompetence and Tribalism.

Congrats dude!
In any category of life ,if it's not an Igbo ,it's can't be like Igbo
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Tomek09(m): 3:36am On Dec 12, 2021
[s]
Praktikals:
This is one of the many benefits of one Nigeria. meth would have affected his destiny if he had remained in the potopoto land
[/s]
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Tomek09(m): 3:48am On Dec 12, 2021
BKayy:

They no wan play away, so we brought the fight to their house.
Right in the Heart of Yorubaland.
Many Yorubas are schooling in UNN, UNIZIK, FUTO and Alex Ekwueme Federal University (AE-FUNAI).

This is Dr Akande that was newly inducted into the Medical Profession @ Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.

The thing is that outsiders easily get admission in SouthEastern Federal institution due to Federal Character Act and non discrimination of Igbos.

North get am A1 in discriminating against non-Northerner and names that are not Muslim.

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Smsheriff92(m): 3:48am On Dec 12, 2021
The well positioned/Influenced Igbo persons nova fit locate this dude with scholarship to PHD level due to excellence performance, they ll rather be in social media ranting biafra....If this kid happens to be from some other part of the country, positioned/influenced persons fr dn reason am straight away.....Human Capital Investment is the real deal Muguuu..
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Iawolari: 4:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 12, 2021
ojonugba2014:

Next
Slide off..
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Lightorder: 5:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Ikegwuru:
He is an Igala boy.

No he is from sokoto. Sense and deliverance is highly needed in your life
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Echoban: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigercity:
Igbos keep beating people in there homes grin grin
People wey no even get mind to play away

After 2023 , u LL pack ur load from SW. Very arrogant ungrateful beings.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Komu1048(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Praktikals:

That is Yorubas for you, u merit it they give you. Dem no carry tribe for head. I went to ordinary prescience in Unizik, see how dem use tribalism scatter me. They even use Igbo language to lecture n if you ask for meaning. U hear saybafor

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Komu1048(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Tomek09:

Many Yorubas are schooling in UNN, UNIZIK, FUTO and Alex Ekwueme Federal University (AE-FUNAI).

This is Dr Akande that was newly inducted into the Medical Profession @ Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.

The thing is that outsiders easily get admission in SouthEastern Federal institution due to Federal Character Act and non discrimination of Igbos.

North get am A1 in discriminating against non-Northerner and names that are not Muslim.

Oga tribalism too much for Igbo land. They are not fair to non-Igbo. From Admission to work ooourtunity. Not even their land can be sold to non-igbo.

My experience in Igbo land is Toxic, they only show fake love. if opportunity comes what how you will be push down
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by abiala2015(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations! Favour, I'm proud of you. It is not an easy feat to graduate with 4.88 CGPA at OAU. I wish you the very best in your next level adventure. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by MrJavaS: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2021
It's not easy. It's good he didn't meet sadistic lecturers though.
Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Tomek09(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Komu1048:

Oga tribalism too much for Igbo land. They are not fair to non-Igbo. From Admission to work ooourtunity. Not even their land can be sold to non-igbo.

My experience in Igbo land is Toxic, they only show fake love. if opportunity comes what how you will be push down
U don't make assumptions bro without instances for clarity purpose.

In what ways were you discriminated??

One of you admitted that ur people hardly travel so how can you be offered job opportunity without ur presence??

We have Yoruba line in Main Market Onitsha. We have many of kinsmen schooling in those Federal Universities I mentioned in Igboland.

One thing I know that tribalism and discrimination is not a thing of SouthEast.

5 Yorubas are lecturing at the Department of Medical Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy in UNIZIK. Dr Akosile just finished his tenure as HOD of the department.

In Awka and Nsukka main campus of NAU and UNN, many Yorubas are lecturing there and most of them are married to Igbo wives

Blame ur people of not exploring other region in Nigeria.

Even in the North, Igbos still top other non Northerners there. I served in North so I know exactly what I'm saying.

SouthEast is a commercial region. The number of Universities in Yorubaland is times 3 that of SE especially private.

I think Yorubas prefer staying back to school in SouthWest because of personal conviction but the few ones that apply in SouthEast are easily absorbed without glitches.

Make enquiries about my assertion. I don't believe in hear-say or narrative assumption while expressing a view. U just assumed that there's tribalism in Igboland without reality check agreeing with you.

Igbos are least tribalistic in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Tomek09(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Komu1048:

Na today ur people begin say this but if landed property agents ask you una to come and buy at ur choice location, una go run. When money is involved, no sane business man will start considering tribe especially Real Estate Consultants that want to make profit. With all due respect, ur assertion against SE holds no water and it's liable to be dismissed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Tomek09(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Echoban:

After 2023 , u LL pack ur load from SW. Very arrogant ungrateful beings.
The guy you quoted is not Igbo. They use alternate moniker to ridicule or bring animosity between Yoruba and Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2021
100k after all the stress.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.