Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) (68353 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
This one poverty don hammer am, back to you Obi what do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Statistics.

NBS personnel join the group..

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Akalia(m): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

It's a Taboo to be poor in Igboland. Get yourself an Igbo partner and enjoy life to the fullest.

God bless Ndigbo.
Them go start to dey rush us now. Proudly igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by adecz: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
undecided

❗️Problem with ndigbo is that they
are too desperate to make money
& are prepared to do anything to
make it..

❗️That is why South East Asia has become
the burial ground, by government
execution of hundreds of them for drug
pushing.

❗️Cubaña seems genuine for now, though
we are yet to hear the outcome of
the girl killed in his Abuja nightclub
last two weeks. ☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Articul8(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

Happy weekend wink
Thank you Bro
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Orpe7(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

It's a Taboo to be poor in Igboland. Get yourself an Igbo partner and enjoy life to the fullest.

God bless Ndigbo.

Enjoy your life while his life is cut short trying to carry drugs to malaysia

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by larryking540: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Terrier99:

Ask for wisdom first. The way you keep typing foolish thighs online, money would be avoiding you.
take an easy with am abeg
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by hedonido: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
I hope he is taking care of them and the rest of his family - as he should. Okpataozuora doesn't make sense if okpata doesn't zuo ime uno first. It's not by hustling. Everyone hustles to the best of their ability, knowledge, exposure and understanding. But some level of grace is always undeserved and isn't for you alone. Rewind that.

All the while I thought Ike was his younger brother, because he looks quite younger than Obi... Not to mention that he looks like he needs help.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
BigSarah:
kiss Lovely family

Mazi Chris zukwanike
None of them worth close to $150m

But I'm sure your generation combined don't even worth $50,000 cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Godons1: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ritualist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Dayvidblue: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
adecz:

undecided

make it..

pushing.

last two weeks. ☹️☹️

Indigbo are desperate to make money (legitimately) because they understand the basic secret of life that fools who would rather lazy around waiting for freebies fail to realize. That money is security, it's your only guarantee of security in today's world.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by shigishege: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.
that's why you guys are ready to do whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by valinno(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.

I'm telling you,Igbos hate poverty with everything in the them, that's why they work harder than others.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.
No wonder, the poor ones hardly go home

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by seyz91(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
cheesy
Danjikanbauchi:
God please bless me with money like this so that I can take care of my elder brother too.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by seyz91(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
I tell you
nkemoma:
Money de sweet when everyone for family hold

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by vivalavida(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
That is how brothers should be.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by valinno(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
flexlatifa:
Please someone should explain to me why igbos are always successful.

I am beginning to think Igbos have that special blessings from God.

Am not an Igbo man but I love to be igbo if there is next life after death.

Igbos we love everything about you people.

GOD BLESS IGBOS.

Please anybody can show me love even if na something to use eat.

They love to be on their own,they hate poverty, and depending on anyone for survival, that's why they work harder than others.
Igbos are Hebrews from the tribe of Gad,so they are descendants of Abraham,the blessings of Abraham is following them like other Jews.Jews are the most successful people group on planet earth, that's where Igbos success comes from.its inbuilt.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by gazza07(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Truth only. We don't settle for less
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by gazza07(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
When money dey, love and affection are always close. No money, na bitter love you dey see and get

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Newton85: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
flexlatifa:
Please someone should explain to me why igbos are always successful.

I am beginning to think Igbos have that special blessings from God.

Am not an Igbo man but I love to be igbo if there is next life after death.

Igbos we love everything about you people.

GOD BLESS IGBOS.

Please anybody can show me love even if na something to use eat.
On Nairaland, when someone writes "am (I'm) not an Igbo but", it's a 100℅ surebet that such person is from meth land. Why are you denying being Eboe in order to praise Eboes? Reduce your meth intake.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by oshonwambada: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Terrier99:

Ask for wisdom first. The way you keep typing foolish thighs online, money would be avoiding you.
Things not thighs
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Newton85: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.
How much is this Obi Cubana dude worth?
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.

Well, sorry to bust your bubble, because there will always be poor people in every part of this planet. The only thing we will keep doing is make sure it is curbed.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by lampi: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Terrier99:

wisdom wey God gave Solomon wetin him carry am do? no be ordinary woman kill am upon all him wisdom. who wisdom help abeg. I no wan vex for u oo

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by kingmann(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
HenryDion:

But I'm sure your generation combined don't even worth $50,000 cheesy
$3000
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by highoctane: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
God please bless me with money like this so that I can take care of my elder brother too.
No. Sir Chu Akaeze Iyiegbu remains a structured billionaire in his own right. Hence he may not need his help, rather an equitable compensation.
Obinna Iyiegbu aka Obi Cubana is sane noisy irksome we elder ones bear from our younger brothers especially the last born.
We they eldest sons in Ibo land considers our money as bitter kola, when our younger ones make money, we considers it as tomtom sweet.,
Most of our young brothers likely Obi Cubana inclusive at one time or the other embezzled or misappropriated sums of money given to them by their elder brothers, until they tie up the bitter kola money bag this serves as wake up call, When this is done mothers cry, clan elders come begging on their behalf., most of them woke to their senses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by asamwababy: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Selfish man

Why must it be you to be blessed to take care of your brothers or let your brothers be blessed so they can take care of you.

You should be praying for God to bless all your mothers children so you all can be there for each other.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Traplord09: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
tillaman:
Obi Cubana Answer my call Oga

Nxt 12 year..... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Bigboy911: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
adecz:

undecided

make it..

pushing.

last two weeks. ☹️☹️
Pains from one smelly dirty ewedu eating Yaruba fool,u better show off ur own mumu brother that mines skull with u together than envying ppl that don’t know u smelly pig exist

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Kaiser20: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Baba God only blessed the WORK of your hands, God doesn't throw cash to people without ideas or skills
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Tzar(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
You need to understand the theory of flight better. There is head wind & tail wind… even cross wind. These can aid, disrupt or even prevent take off.

WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

Happy weekend wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.