Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) (68352 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Quiny32323: 2:52am On Dec 12, 2021
shigishege:
that's why you guys are ready to do whatsoever

Which is worst that selling body parts for patry 2500 naira,Is that not madness?
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by weljewel: 3:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Praise God
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 5:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Terrier99:

Ask for wisdom first. The way you keep typing foolish things online, money would be avoiding you.
Chai! Uppercut! grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Lightorder: 5:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

It's a Taboo to be poor in Igboland. Get yourself an Igbo partner and enjoy life to the fullest.

God bless Ndigbo.
That is our destiny
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Omonigho1976: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2021
drizslim:
Obi Cubana shared a video showing that the Christmas fun had begun at his end. The billionaire businessman and his two lookalike brothers were also spotted with him as they attended an event together

Obi was spotted in the same outfit as his immediate elder brother while their eldest brother donned a white outfit with red cap to match Obi cubana is a very remarkably person, heard his 2 brothers are also very rich and became made men with his full support. If it were some foolish men they would not help any family member so that they would all come kneeling to him

Obi's eldest brother hugged his younger one from behind and then went on to kiss the businessman's head.The men made some jokes that got all of them laughing at the same time

According to Obi, the men are his biological brother. He then went ahead to reveal that he is the last of the three men in his family. The nightlife businessman expressed his passionate love for his brothers

Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/obi_cubana/tv/CXUTDsAIzQ3/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL0-AUPHFE0
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Omonigho1976: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Mko123:
Cubana, we know but who is he ?What has the elder bro contributed to the success of cubana's establishment?

Sometimes God gives some family a big mirror of reflection to the world that covers the rest flop
Obi cubana is a very remarkably person, heard his 2 brothers are also very rich and became made men with his full support. If it were some foolish men they would not help any family member so that they would all come kneeling to him
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

It's a Taboo to be poor in Igboland. Get yourself an Igbo partner and enjoy life to the fullest.

God bless Ndigbo.
not only is it a taboo to be poor,it is also a curse to be poor in igboland,that's why we activate and use our brains to improve our life,a Yoruba driver brought goods for me from inside Ife to imo state and he was shocked to his bone marrows the type of houses he is seeing in our village,he actually thought some are government offices,I was laughing at him that he has not seen anything yet,that if he dares goes inside anambra state like oraukwu,nnobi,agulu,aguata,oraifite,etc,he will drop dead.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2021
flexlatifa:
Please someone should explain to me why igbos are always successful.

I am beginning to think Igbos have that special blessings from God.

Am not an Igbo man but I love to be igbo if there is next life after death.

Igbos we love everything about you people.

GOD BLESS IGBOS.

Please anybody can show me love even if na something to use eat.
it is the mindset that makes the difference,a friend of mine was arguing that the north is feeding the south and without them we will die of starvation,I was laughing at his myopic vision of what the igbos are capable of doing,if Igbo business men put their effort,ideas and financial power to agriculture we will export food to the north

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Allahismad: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Mko123:
Cubana, we know but who is he ?What has the elder bro contributed to the success of cubana's establishment?

Sometimes God gives some family a big mirror of reflection to the world that covers the rest flop

Cubana business staff
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2021
okoroemeka:
not only is it a taboo to be poor,it is also a curse to be poor in igboland,that's why we activate and use our brains to improve our life,a Yoruba driver brought goods for me from inside Ife to imo state and he was shocked to his bone marrows the type of houses he is seeing in our village,he actually thought some are government offices,I was laughing at him that he has not seen anything yet,that if he dares goes inside anambra state like oraukwu,nnobi,agulu,aguata,oraifite,etc,he will drop dead.

You are very correct.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Oluwa make me a big name like Cubana
Make i put all my enemies in big shame

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by izibili44: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2021
HitSong:

An OSU ipób jew pig can NEVER hide his skin...
look who dey talk haters.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by flexlatifa: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2021
guru90:

Message me with your working mtn number via my private chat or email me direct.. I wanna sub for u 5gb or 10gb mtn data....... Urgently message via private....

Pls am using 9mobile I don't have mtn sim
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by guru90: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2021
flexlatifa:

Pls am using 9mobile I don't have mtn sim

Send it via Private u will receive data as well. But am not the fans of 9mobile at all....
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Dmacqh(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Money is good to be enjoyed with family . May God bless my leg work and brain . My bro deserves better .
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by flexlatifa: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2021
guru90:

Send it via Private u will receive data as well. But am not the fans of 9mobile at all....

My number is 08094395057 thanks.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by guru90: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2021
flexlatifa:

My number is 08094395057 thanks.

Phone Number: 08094395057

3gb 9mobile data sent successful........... flex.......

Xmas is all about giving out not receiving...... Merry xmas to u brother........

This year xmas I promise to give out.....
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by flexlatifa: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2021
guru90:

Phone Number: 08094395057

3gb 9mobile data sent successful........... flex.......

Xmas is all about giving out not receiving...... Merry xmas to u brother........

This year xmas I promise to give out.....

Thanks but I haven't seen it
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by guru90: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2021
flexlatifa:

Thanks but I haven't seen it

keep on checking it with 9mobile code: *228#

You will receive it...
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by flexlatifa: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2021
guru90:

You will receive it...

Ok thanks GOD BLESS You
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Terrier99: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2021
KingMack:

Fool hiding behind his monicker..if you an inch cute as my kleg show your dirty face...Odeh wey dey hide grin

If I tell now, they will say I am insulting a cripple.
In the good old days, whenever mothers were unfortunate to give birth to things like you, they threw them far into the evil forest.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by flexlatifa: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2021
guru90:

You will receive it...

Chaiii friend I have seen it..

GOD bless you in anything u put Ur hands
This data u gave me means alot to me..since I bought my phone I never subscribe more than 1gb..

Just imagine the kind of joy u gave me, I don't know how to thank you.

True God uses humans to bless humans

Thanks and God reward u all Ur heart desires..

Amen
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by AgentMiah: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Join Fiverr and discover the fastest way to hire freelancers, for any online project. Thank me later!

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/6b0cda8b6e
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Realmi: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
adecz:

undecided

❗️Problem with ndigbo is that they
are too desperate to make money
& are prepared to do anything to
make it..

❗️That is why South East Asia has become
the burial ground, by government
execution of hundreds of them for drug
pushing.

❗️Cubaña seems genuine for now, though
we are yet to hear the outcome of
the girl killed in his Abuja nightclub
last two weeks. ☹️☹️
so if a customer should die in a bank....that means the owner of the bank don use am abi undecided u don too old to dey reason like this abeg
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Realmi: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Godons1:
Ritualist
if e easy,,, do am
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Realmi: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Newton85:
How much is this Obi Cubana dude worth?
is he competing with anybody? Na wah oo
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Godons1: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Realmi:
if e easy,,, do am

I no be IGBO grin grin grin grin

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by adecz: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Realmi:
so if a customer should die in a bank....that means the owner of the bank don use am abi undecided u don too old to dey reason like this abeg

For where customer don ever die
inside bank❓

❌Stop making meaningless analogies❗️☹️☹️
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Dayvidblue: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
kuntash:

Which has made them now secured abi ?

Bros , pls take the statistics of the igwes that have been brutally killed in the south east in the last 6months

There is a saying amongst Igbos that when you ask a fool "did you get what I said? He ends up stretching his hands" try understanding the simplest of things. Nothing is absolute, note even security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.