Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) (68351 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by KushLyon(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Terrier99:

Ask for wisdom first. The way you keep typing foolish thighs online, money would be avoiding you.
Guy why na grin

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by StreetFight: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

It's a Taboo to be poor in Igboland. Get yourself an Igbo partner and enjoy life to the fullest.

God bless Ndigbo.

That's why they are all in prisons all over the world.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by kuntash: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

It's a Taboo to be poor in Igboland. Get yourself an Igbo partner and enjoy life to the fullest.

God bless Ndigbo.

Which kind Yeye taboo or mentality that's misconstrued by many which eventually leads them to desperation of seeking the money by all means ...

Pls kill that mentally!

Yes , it's good to be wealthy but it pays more to have wealth in a diligent manner !
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by kuntash: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dayvidblue:

Indigbo are desperate to make money (legitimately) because they understand the basic secret of life that fools who would rather lazy around waiting for freebies fail to realize. That money is security, it's your only guarantee of security in today's world.

Which has made them now secured abi ?

Bros , pls take the statistics of the igwes that have been brutally killed in the south east in the last 6months
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by 77up(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
flexlatifa:
Please someone should explain to me why igbos are always successful.

I am beginning to think Igbos have that special blessings from God.

Am not an Igbo man but I love to be igbo if there is next life after death.

Igbos we love everything about you people.

GOD BLESS IGBOS.

Please anybody can show me love even if na something to use eat.
But what is fun in denying your tribe just to praise your tribe ? Funny people grin
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Terrier99:

Ask for wisdom first. The way you keep typing foolish things online, money would be avoiding you.
Lmfao
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by izibili44: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.
I m not from igbo land. But na true you talk
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by EyenNtokon: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.
u see dat mentality it is called "pride". Bro abeg do u know weda dem don gv MNK food 2day?
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by HitSong: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.
Lol
Empty chest beating that has been ruining your generations grin
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by HitSong: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
izibili44:
I m not from igbo land. But na true you talk
An OSU ipób jew pig can NEVER hide his skin...
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
God please bless me with money like this so that I can take care of my elder brother too.

And you think it's good for your elder brother to depend on you for survival? Pray you all do well in life, so none would depend on the other.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Ikukuudo: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hmmm could this be true? I need Igbo GF grin
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Wealthy Igbo men.

God bless Ndigbo.

"But no igbo man is on Forbs 1million Billionaires list". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by karashita: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Terrier99:

Ask for wisdom first. The way you keep typing foolish things online, money would be avoiding you.

Haaaaa!!! Easy bros grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by adecz: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bigboy911:

Pains from one smelly dirty ewedu eating Yaruba fool,u better show off ur own mumu brother that mines skull with u together than envying ppl that don’t know u smelly pig exist

❗️❗️The truth pain am ☺️ grin☺️ grin☺️
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by donprinyo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jumbota:

U better go find work
I've one already. it's even far better than what u got.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by aalangel(f): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Shellsploit:
Some people wont like this development shocked shocked shocked shocked
In pete Edochie voice "Ife onye lulu ogo ya abụro ụsa"

Pete finished the work with that line!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's been a while I heard from E-Money.
Been hearing from the cubanas
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Kaiser20: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
It's been a while I heard from E-Money.
Been hearing from the cubanas
EFCC ,IG, & DSS asked him to behave well
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Rree: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Really
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Shellsploit: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
aalangel:

Pete finished the work with that line!!
Ebubedike himself grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
I love those wall SA bricks in the last picture. Thays what's trending now. I've got that too in my new house ,lovely wink
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by KingMack(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Terrier99:

Sharrapp you're not God..let God give him money! If he wants to be foolish that's him and God not your concern... everyone get wettin Dem dey commit to Jah Most High!

Danjikanbauchi:
God please bless me with money like this so that I can take care of my elder brother too.

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Bigchristo: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
drizslim:
Obi Cubana shared a video showing that the Christmas fun had begun at his end. The billionaire businessman and his two lookalike brothers were also spotted with him as they attended an event together

Obi was spotted in the same outfit as his immediate elder brother while their eldest brother donned a white outfit with red cap to match

Obi's eldest brother hugged his younger one from behind and then went on to kiss the businessman's head.The men made some jokes that got all of them laughing at the same time

According to Obi, the men are his biological brother. He then went ahead to reveal that he is the last of the three men in his family. The nightlife businessman expressed his passionate love for his brothers

Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/obi_cubana/tv/CXUTDsAIzQ3/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL0-AUPHFE0
So what is the essence of showing us Obi Cubana brothers?
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Terrier99: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
KingMack:

Sharrapp you're not God..let God give him money! If he wants to be foolish that's him and God not your concern... everyone get wettin Dem dey commit to Jah Most High!

You are the one who sold his generator to eat the other day, I'm not surprised. I pity you too, with your K-leg inside dirty jeans, carry leg like crowbar.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by guru90: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
flexlatifa:
Please someone should explain to me why igbos are always successful.

I am beginning to think Igbos have that special blessings from God.

Am not an Igbo man but I love to be igbo if there is next life after death.

Igbos we love everything about you people.

GOD BLESS IGBOS.

Please anybody can show me love even if na something to use eat.

Message me with your working mtn number via my private chat or email me direct.. I wanna sub for u 5gb or 10gb mtn data....... Urgently message via private....
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Quiny32323: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Orpe7:

Enjoy your life while his life is cut short trying to carry drugs to malaysia

Better than selling a fully homo sapien's skull for 4500 assi gbagbukwa unu there, stupid people. Are you wiser than 50cent first album get rich or die trying. Go and read about the opium war between uk and china. You should be proud of us 4 fighting 4 survival with our own life rather than wasting precious souls for 4500. Nde ara. Make I hear east n drug 4 ur kpomo mouth again.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Quiny32323: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"But no igbo man is on Forbs 1million Billionaires list". - Village People Spokesperson.

Forbes only look at ur listed assets and we igbos sabi hide our wealth from public. As big as innoson,it's still a private company, I mean the owner of gtbank.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by KingMack(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Terrier99:

You are the one who sold his generator to eat the other day, I'm not surprised. I pity you too, with your K-leg inside dirty jeans, carry leg like crowbar.

Fool hiding behind his monicker..if you an inch cute as my kleg show your dirty face...Odeh wey dey hide grin

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Quiny32323:

Forbes only look at ur listed assets and we igbos sabi hide our wealth from public. As big as innoson,it's still a private company, I mean the owner of gtbank.

"See lame excuse, If innoson was that rich why wasn't he even listed, abi shey him hide him company ni?...you think sey na to just dey beat chest which happens to be your trademark makes you rich? Even an aboki whom you detest has been the richest man in Africa for over a decade...

Verifiable wealth is what Forbes considers as being rich and not money ritual or drug money that your people are known for makes you wealthy". - Village People Spokesperson
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by Quiny32323: 2:38am On Dec 12, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"See lame excuse, If innoson was that rich why wasn't he even listed, abi shey him hide him company ni?...you think sey na to just dey beat chest which happens to be your trademark makes you rich? Even an aboki whom you detest has been the richest man in Africa for over a decade...

Verifiable wealth is what Forbes considers as being rich and not money ritual or drug money that your people are known for makes you wealthy". - Village People Spokesperson

See poor mentality, listing is for raising money oga if you dont have enough to run your business and who cares about Forbes that American elites detests every year because of their inaccurate analysis. You can call it drug or ritual whatever I know it's the hateful bile in you reacting and please tell me where in the world that they sell human skull 4500 naira ezi like you. You should be comparing north with your enclave because they are not our match till the end of time.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) by a4cube: 2:44am On Dec 12, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Germans are the wealthiest in Europe, how many Germans are in the top 10 of the forces list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.