Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) (44022 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2021
Digmygold:

Senseless, dumb words from a lunatic son of a cheap olosho.
We don't do Olosho here in Yoruba land, seems u r deaf, na Unna dey do cheap Olosho, every tom, dick n harry dey enter Unna cuuunt. Indegenous hoe.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

We don't do Olosho here in Yoruba land, seems u r deaf, na Unna dey do cheap Olosho, every tom, dick n harry dey enter Unna cuuunt. Indegenous hoe.

You go.know how e dey go when na olosho your mama dey do before she gives you one meal a day.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Digmygold:

You go.know how e dey go when na olosho your mama dey do before she gives you one meal a day.
I know how e dey be because I know choima, ifeoma, adaeze doing Olosho business in my street, maybe ur mother con join I no knw though I do see one old Igbo woman. E fit be ur mother sha, dey bang her like animal behind one danfo last week. grin
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

I know how e dey be because I know choima, ifeoma, adaeze doing Olosho business in my street, maybe ur mother con join I no knw though I do see one old Igbo woman. E fit be ur mother sha, dey bang her like animal behind one danfo last week. grin

Low life lives in the ghetto. Oloshos live in your cheap hood thats why they are all o:er your area and you constantly see and patronize them. Deadbeat to olosho son. Go and hustle and see how you can cater for the useless children you abandoned in the hands of hood oloshos.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by orisa37: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2021
They're ODU-DU-IWA's CHILDREN NOT OSABURUWAS
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by orisa37: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2021
NO ONE IS WICKED IN THIS ENCOUNTER. IT'S THE PROVERBIAL ADAM AND EVE TALE OF THE UNEXPECTED. FFK IS A DEFINITION AND SOMEHOW SIMILAR TO CLEM OHAMEZE IN HIS FILM I WATCHED ON GOTV ON 12/12/2021.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bepositive11: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
mccloud224:

FFK not normal means he is not like the average SIMP women manipulate with their apron strings and you are right. FFK is not your average Joe on the street. He is learned, enlightened and f**king rich. If I was as rich as him, I would NEVER get married and would disown any of my sons who did...REAL TALK!!! The world has changed and women are making a big mess of it.

Furthermore, most ( if not all) ppl who have made a mark in life were classified "abnormal" e.g Fela, Einstein, Whoopi Goldberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Carl Benz,etc just to name a few.

I would rather make a mark and be classified as abnormal than be an average Joe.

End of!!!

FFK was diagnosed with bipolar. That's what I meant by he is not normal
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by mccloud224(m): 6:00am On Dec 14, 2021
bepositive11:

FFK was diagnosed with bipolar. That's what I meant by he is not normal

At least he made his condition public...that's how you got to know. Kanye West is bi polar,married Kim and a billionaire. Do you have any idea just how many untested Nigerians around you have mental illness? Have you tested yourself?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2021
Ayomi90:

you get bad mouth ooh, see how you dey knack that godforsaken osu bitch for head, alaye you bad gan
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Holdis110: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2021
FIRE ENGULFED PHONE SHOP IN IKEJA,COMPUTER VILLAGE, LAGOS STATE
There was a fire outbreak in a phone shop at 18, Otigba street, Ikeja computer village. Properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed.
According to information gathered from a source, the fire engulfed from one of the shopping complex where phones, laptops and other electronic gadgets are sold.
Though the cause of the outbreak has not yet be known as of the time this information was published.
An eye witness revealed that the fire started with a smoke around 3:00am.

The Lagos state fire service came immediately they received the report, to stop the outbreak and police officers were drafted to the scene to protect the fire fighters, others and to stop hoodlums from looting the shops.
The outbreak was successful condoned by the fire fighters.
No life was lost but goods worth millions of Naira has been destroyed. https://infohub101.com/fire-engulfed-phone-shop-in-ikejacomputer-village-lagos-state/

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by remitarich(f): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
nna ehn! all this kind husband sef
he should allow her nah
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by RealTalkNoBull: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
brightfuture24:
"Getting a picture of my son in school with a scar on his face, and I got no explanation, I don't even know what was wrong with him..."

Nahhh, FFK is a demon with a heart of stone. Age is truly not a guarantee of maturity or wisdom. The fact that things didn't work out between you and your wife is no reason to deprive the children of their mother, or the mother of her babies. Those boys are so young, so vulnerable. What exactly is the rationale behind the wall he's putting up? Just to punish her?? If you love the boys so dearly as you claim, you'd realise how much they need their mother and not some over-bleached girlfriend playing stepmom.

So wicked. This is the difference between Nigeria and saner climes. Try this in the US and social workers will seize those kids before you say Jack. Praying for this girl, may her pain come to an end in no distant time.
You really don’t want your child to be seized by the State and placed in foster care. They’ll be damaged forever.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by RealTalkNoBull: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021

Honestly that's another mistake on her part... Just like Tonto Dike did and ended up regretting. Bashing men won't solve nothing cos men are silent retaliators...

You mean “Covert Narcissists”? Because that’s what that crazed man is.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
You really don’t want your child to be seized by the State and placed in foster care. They’ll be damaged forever.
Who says they are always seized permanently? Sometimes the kids are taken when both parents are messing up and held until a consensus is reached. Read before quoting please.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bepositive11: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
mccloud224:

At least he made his condition public...that's how you got to know. Kanye West is bi polar,married Kim and a billionaire. Do you have any idea just how many untested Nigerians around you have mental illness? Have you tested yourself?

I'm telling you, people with personality disorders are not normal. Until you encounter one of them on a personal level, you won't understand

Yes, Kanye is bi polar which contributed to his divorce
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by mccloud224(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
bepositive11:

I'm telling you, people with personality disorders are not normal. Until you encounter one of them on a personal level, you won't understand

Yes, Kanye is bi polar which contributed to his divorce

What do you think would be the outcome if a mental evaluation was carried out on Nigerian adults from age 18 to 60 on a ratio of 1 to 10?

Let me make it easier... How many Nigerian Police officers @ station can be classified as SANE?

Hmmm?

Don't go there. Lots of crazies walking around,driving cars,travelling all over the world yet many nuts are loose upstairs.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bepositive11: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
mccloud224:

What do you think would be the outcome if a mental evaluation was carried out on Nigerian adults from age 18 to 60 on a ratio of 1 to 10?

Let me make it easier... How many Nigerian Police officers @ station can be classified as SANE?

Hmmm?

Don't go there. Lots of crazies walking around,driving cars,travelling all over the world yet many nuts are loose upstairs.

Yes, a lot of people have anger issues but personality disorders are a whole different ball game. I used to think nothing much about them until I had a personal encounter

Until you experience it, you won't understand. They can appear very charismatic to the outside world, but behind closed doors, they are monsters. Only those very close to them know about their dark side
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by mccloud224(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
bepositive11:

Yes, a lot of people have anger issues but personality disorders are a whole different ball game. I used to think nothing much about them until I had a personal encounter

Until you experience it, you won't understand. They can appear very charismatic to the outside world, but behind closed doors, they are monsters. Only those very close to them know about their dark side

One encounter?

I have not only met several but grew with @ least one. Nuff said on that.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bepositive11: 1:26am On Dec 15, 2021
mccloud224:

One encounter?

I have not only met several but grew with @ least one. Nuff said on that.

I've had more than one encounter but the first one shocked me most

Since you have experience, you must be knowing what Precious is dealing with. She's not innocent but I can imagine

I can't help but believe there's some truth to the stories she shared during her recent interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5AW8qHe2K0
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by RealTalkNoBull: 3:04am On Dec 15, 2021
brightfuture24:
Who says they are always seized permanently? Sometimes the kids are taken when both parents are messing up and held until a consensus is reached. Read before quoting please.

Yes, please, go ahead and tell me about where I was born and raised and where my family has been for almost 500yrs.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:

Yes, please, go ahead and tell me about where I was born and raised and where my family has been for almost 500yrs.
All them Lower Projects kinda Bronx kids. Come on get out abeg.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Biafran ashewo,you will never see the children again.
Ewu.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by mccloud224(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
bepositive11:

I've had more than one encounter but the first one shocked me most

Since you have experience, you must be knowing what Precious is dealing with. She's not innocent but I can imagine

I can't help but believe there's some truth to the stories she shared during her recent interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5AW8qHe2K0

I get it...I get your points TOTALLY...here is my standpoint...

She has resorted to blackmail to get what she wants...that's a put off and really annoying. I don't know FFK's mind but someone like me would harden up/damn the consequences (and get rid of any soft ideas of retracing my steps). Just me though.

This didn't start today. Wasn't she the one that flooded the social media with a petty quarrel between she and FFK (and from the looks of it, she deliberately pissed him off knowing how he would react)....and she recorded it...uploaded on the Internet and the Internet never forgets. If it was me, that marriage ends that very day..Hell, couples quarrel all the time (even fight set). Why make a mountain out of a mole hill all because its FFK?

Then she put his sexual inadequacies in public...How low is that? No man can forgive that...he might pretend but never ever forgive.

And recently, its his mental health. Abeg, I am pissed off typing this.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bepositive11: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
mccloud224:

I get it...I get your points TOTALLY...here is my standpoint...

She has resorted to blackmail to get what she wants...that's a put off and really annoying. I don't know FFK's mind but someone like me would harden up/damn the consequences (and get rid of any soft ideas of retracing my steps). Just me though.

This didn't start today. Wasn't she the one that flooded the social media with a petty quarrel between she and FFK (and from the looks of it, she deliberately pissed him off knowing how he would react)....and she recorded it...uploaded on the Internet and the Internet never forgets. If it was me, that marriage ends that very day..Hell, couples quarrel all the time (even fight set). Why make a mountain out of a mole hill all because its FFK?

Then she put his sexual inadequacies in public...How low is that? No man can forgive that...he might pretend but never ever forgive.

And recently, its his mental health. Abeg, I am pissed off typing this.

That's true. She's not innocent either. She's toxic too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits The Ikeja Bus Terminal In Lagos State (Photos & Video) / Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) / APC Caught Sharing N2k At Osun Governorship Election - SR (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.