Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) (44008 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2021
OGA stop posting garbages as comment cos you hate Igbo people.I have no doubt that it's a question of time,the mother will have all her children back..Just forget about this court delay tactics..Let's see who will win at last....

Deep inside you people's heart, You guys are 100% aware that this pathetic man called FFK he goat is mentally retarded,but becos it has to do with IGBO woman & yoruba hatred, you guys just came to display it to the fullness. Honestly,this is a typical original igbo hatred and Yoruba tribalistic b*stards and all the terrible lecherous Yoruba men who could not satisfy an Igbo women would like to pour out their frustrations & defending their dysfunctional generational problem. imagine this curse tribe defending dementia man,while with in their mind, they are aware that this lunatic man is not fit to live with any human being created by God..In a civilized country,that man will be in Psychiatric Hospital for treatment. Someone who hits people hammer & he nearly beat up a journalist in public.But, you will never see this Yoruba bigot talking about his lunatic behavior ,cos she an Igbo woman..Shame on all you of you....

Always flexing full muscle with weak people,but powerless & very very weak in Bed....
I am not even panicking a bit, I can bet with my left t*sticular that the woman will win at last.I can bet you, FFK will pay her the total child support he was dodging till his last Kobo.. I know he is just flexing, displaying& enjoying his little APC power buhari rented him for job well done..

All she needs is a good lawyer,& she will have her children back..
FFK is lucky he is not dealing with Tonto dick.. For now, it looked as if Ffk was winning cos he was fast enough to seize the kids& kept bribing Court to adjourn the case..We all know this can only happen in a shit hole called Nigeria, FFK knows he can't try this kind of shit in developed countries..Of course he will be in Jail by now.. Yoruba men, terrible set of husband material. Na only mouth dey get, none of them could last more than 60 seconds, even Churchill is 40 seconds,FFK is weak to penetrate..Even , Iniedo once accused Dbanji of being one minute man & could not perform..Upon all the drugs agbo etc they used to ddrink b4 sex,yet they could not perform...
Look at Davido case, ashawo nwoke.Just tell me one man that has married igbo woman and lasted just 2 years? Yoruba full of terrible husbands with their black dirty dick, hungry pure white pussy.If you interview Chioma now, she would tell you how terrible Davido would be on the Bed, forget about OBO ranting.It has been proved both practically & scientifically that Yoruba men cannot satisfy Igbo pussy..See, Churchill, Davido, Ffk etc despite their big mouth..
Yoruba people are curse nation full of hatred & evil when they see Igbo people.But, we no send them, we will keep paying them in the same coins they labor for...
I swear any day I will see or get my daughter around a Yoruba man,that will be her end.And any school I enrolled my child and see a Yoruba children there, I will withdraw him there cos you guys are evil.See what they did to Dowen Sylvester.This is how Buhari used FFK deceived & ruined Nnamdi Kalu to Kenyan.We warned that ohamadike to desist from that cameleon Yoruba man,he refused that FFK is his friend..
That's the reason you saw Buhari welcoming FFK in AsoRock cos Buhari showed him appreciation for job well done & he was ushered in to APC sharp Sharp.. Trust a Yoruba man to your own Peri..
Just see, Peter of Psquare, how he was able to control that mad lola well& refused to allow her dissolve his extended families, despite being a devil incarnate..If it were to be that Peter was a Yoruba man,e for team up with with his yoruba brothers and showed that lady shege!!!!

*This is a big lesson to other gullible Igbo women that dating a Yoruba man is a scam & inviting a generational curses to your self...This is just an eye opener to other
Igbo women who are still hanging around the Afonji dirty dick, should take a leaf from Chikwendu tree.
I repeat, any day my daughter would date a Yoruba, I swear I will disown her.
I would rather marry a Fulani woman than a Yoruba woman

TarOrfeeek:
grin

When women are sincerely advice to avoid damaged, weak, cruel and aggressive Men.

They will scornfully disregard the advice. Broke shame you (the man) and proceed to "pepper you" with images of their sweet romance.

When the money finishes and relationships end.

These same pea brained fools will come to emotionally manipulate "weak men" to speak for them.

NOT ME! I shall proceed to soak Ijebu garri and fried chicken for dinner.

Snow White go and look for your 12 dwarfs. I am 6.2 ft tall, biko.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2021
OGA stop posting garbages as comment cos you hate Igbo people.I have no doubt that it's a question of time,the mother will have all her children back..Just forget about this court delay tactics..Let's see who will win at last....

Deep inside you people's heart, You guys are 100% aware that this pathetic man called FFK he goat is mentally retarded,but becos it has to do with IGBO woman & yoruba hatred, you guys just came to display it to the fullness. Honestly,this is a typical original igbo hatred and Yoruba tribalistic b*stards and all the terrible lecherous Yoruba men who could not satisfy an Igbo women would like to pour out their frustrations & defending their dysfunctional generational problem. imagine this curse tribe defending dementia man,while with in their mind, they are aware that this lunatic man is not fit to live with any human being created by God..In a civilized country,that man will be in Psychiatric Hospital for treatment. Someone who hits people hammer & he nearly beat up a journalist in public.But, you will never see this Yoruba bigot talking about his lunatic behavior ,cos she an Igbo woman..Shame on all you of you....

Always flexing full muscle with weak people,but powerless & very very weak in Bed....
I am not even panicking a bit, I can bet with my left t*sticular that the woman will win at last.I can bet you, FFK will pay her the total child support he was dodging till his last Kobo.. I know he is just flexing, displaying& enjoying his little APC power buhari rented him for job well done..

FFK is lucky he is not dealing with Tonto dick.. For now, it looked as if Ffk was winning cos he was fast enough to seize the kids& kept bribing Court to adjourn the case..We all know this can only happen in a shit hole called Nigeria, FFK knows he can't try this kind of shit in developed countries..Of course he will be in Jail by now.. Yoruba men, terrible set of husband material. Na only mouth dey get, none of them could last more than 60 seconds, even Churchill is 40 seconds,FFK is weak to penetrate..Even , Iniedo once accused Dbanji of being one minute man & could not perform..Upon all the drugs agbo etc they used to ddrink b4 sex,yet they could not perform...
Look at Davido case, ashawo nwoke.Just tell me one man that has married igbo woman and lasted just 2 years? Yoruba full of terrible husbands with their black dirty dick, hungry pure white pussy.If you interview Chioma now, she would tell you how terrible Davido would be on the Bed, forget about OBO ranting.It has been proved both practically & scientifically that Yoruba men cannot satisfy Igbo pussy..See, Churchill, Davido, Ffk etc despite their big mouth..
Yoruba people are curse nation full of hatred & evil when they see Igbo people.But, we no send them, we will keep paying them in the same coins they labor for...
I swear any day I will see or get my daughter around a Yoruba man,that will be her end.And any school I enrolled my child and see a Yoruba children there, I will withdraw him there cos you guys are evil.See what they did to Dowen Sylvester.This is how Buhari used FFK deceived & ruined Nnamdi Kalu to Kenyan.We warned that ohamadike to desist from that cameleon Yoruba man,he refused that FFK is his friend..
That's the reason you saw Buhari welcoming FFK in AsoRock cos Buhari showed him appreciation for job well done & he was ushered in to APC sharp Sharp.. Trust a Yoruba man to your own Peri..
Just see, Peter of Psquare, how he was able to control that mad lola well& refused to allow her dissolve his extended families, despite being a devil incarnate..If it were to be that Peter was a Yoruba man,e for team up with with his yoruba brothers and showed that lady shege!!!!

*This is a big lesson to other gullible Igbo women that dating a Yoruba man is a scam & inviting a generational curses to your self...This is just an eye opener to other
Igbo women who are still hanging around the Afonji dirty dick, should take a leaf from Chikwendu tree.

BKayy:
After forming James bond.
Idiot, you think you can drag a full dignified Nation into your show of shame.

I just disliked this animal after that stupidity.

Anụ ọhia
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2021
Ixua:

Please which law school did do graduate from?
from law school of life and experience
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2021
What do you mean by after insulting the man... That man is impotent..

Truvelisback:
Btw them, who is wicked? After calling the man all sorts of names, disgraced the man publicly that he cannot perform sexually whereas we didn't hear any ill word abt her from the man. She is now here shedding crocodile tears.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2021

hammer567:
[s][/s]

U HAVE SPOKEN LIKE A BABY.

NAIVE!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2021

kingthreat:

Kids will go looking for their father. They are boys. If their mother is reputed to be a LovePeddler, the boys will have nothing to do with her. Maybe one of the four though.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2021

Timekeeper:

I never knew u r igbó... Now I know... U r playing tribal card.....

I cease to comment further on ur matter
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Stop defending rubbish..FFK is a one second man and impotent..

Shuggaa:

Don't mind her,if I were to be fffk,I would have made her suffer for a while for such insult.....she hasn't started crying yet
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Stop talking what you don't know..Which one be say if you have connection,the case is already in the court and she will win the case, it is a question of time..

vickydevoka:

Lol. If u get money and connection irrespective of de gender u go always win.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by josite: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Go to court .that ffk caught u in adultery doesn't stop u.from being a mother to your kids.it is your right to have access to them
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Stop typing garbage..FFK is an old man, and the does not deserve that sweet lady... Are you blind or what...If that lady is not stupid enough,she should have waited for a rich strong handsome Igbo man come for her marriage..What made her fell for this old gargo is beyond my imagination..

vickydevoka:

Na money.

She no even be ffk class. Ffk marry her bcus of her looks
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by osazuwa23: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2021
snitch
Greenvaiper:

Mynd44 nlpolicewoman Dominique Juswise
Rule 2 and 3
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2021

Shuggaa:

Don't mind her,if I were to be fffk,I would have made her suffer for a while for such insult.....she hasn't started crying yet
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2021

bluefilm:
This bitch should just pipe down and get the fuck_ out of my awareness.

Bitch you made your bed with the monster.

Enjoy the proceeds of that decision.

Nonsense. smiley
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2021
Foodqueen:
cry

As a mother,I feel for her but she Bleep up big time.

All those times she was busy parading herself as his girlfriend, his first wife granted an interview that would av made her run and never look back, but no she choose to do pepperdem for grams.

But ffk, na animal Sha ..
Remain Blessed for making sense.
These are same LADIES disturbing the peace of other Nigerians through malignant attachment to the Social Media. They made others look worthless and useless.
Now she has remembered CWO women, ABA women, August meeting women, and others

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2021

Kingcalls:
This ashawo just de find pity from social media.... this is the exact type of girl that is wicked to good guys that sacrificed for them.... she doesn't deserve pity... she truly don't really send those kids , she is trying to use them as a bait to get to FFK.... she is just angry that she has lost all benefits... fear these type of girls , girls from poor homes are dangerous
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2021

bencr7:
abeg go sit down, ur tribalism is look childish but pple like u where once supported him when he was attacking baba go slow buhari
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2021

Tinubuadvocate:
You want to see your kids but they don't want to see you bitch you can go and die better still.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by slimik: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Debbe:
Wicked man

Him no wicked when she dey chop the man money......Men go extreme level to attain success then one JOBLESS girl with high taste go come from nowhere to f-up serves her right!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by jornwhite: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2021
dominique:

Then she should submit herself for mental evaluation to declare her mentally fit to have the kids. When I saw bits of her interview, what came to my mind is what the hell was she thinking? [b]Whoever advised her [/b]to grant this kind of interview obviously does not mean well for her. After calling him all sorts of names, you're now crying for him to release your kids for you. She will still have access to the kids but ffk won't make it easy for her

Did you say whoever, who do married women take advice from if not there long time single female friends grin smh

women have to come to terms with reality, the game of victim card is gradually fading off

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Kingcalls: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2021
evsimmigration:

Abu'm nwa afo ... Hapu ife ina' ako, nga na' akwulu na eziokwu ... precious bu akwuna na' agba na'ezi ... okwa fani jideya yana nwoke ozo na hotel ... precious na'emebi afa'anyi na'ezi
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bencr7: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2021
evsimmigration:

,do u know d person u are commenting too, next times check all my past comment am just against tribalism pple becuz I am both Igbo and Yoruba by blood. Come to Lagos and see inter marriage btw d both tribe without no problem. tongue tongue tongue
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Funnyhubtv(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Let her go on her knees and settle it. Crying won't solve the problem. Just three days midnight prayers, he'll be the one to drop them at her doorstep.

This ugly old man though.. I wonder what she saw in him that made her ever go close to such a person.

She saw looted funds
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by jornwhite: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2021
eldoradoxx:
In a country of law and order, the court would have made an interim order allowing her to see her kids, after all they are in court. But this is a lawless country where even the judges look the other way and allow bizarre things happen because they have been bribed. That a mother of four infants would not be allowed to see her kids shows what is wrong with your country.

In a country of law and order like UK & US abi where men are chase out of the house they bought just because a gurl feels like it, and men pay child support for kids they bearly see.
Lets just say in a lawful country women are given 1st class preferential treatment while in a lawless country men stand a chance

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Seun360(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2021
evsimmigration:
How could this fine lady stand so low to fall in love with Afonji dirty pig is beyond my reasoning.. Upon all of them were
terrible & messed up in the bed. Churchill even tried lasted 40secs, this FFK mental retarded afonji could not perform more than 2 seconds.If you cyke Chioma Davido, you will be surprised how embarrassing & badly Davido might be in the Bed...Yet, this Gold diggers could not see d hand writing on d wall..

We her brothers decided to leave her just to teach her a big lesson, not that we don't know what to do.to FFK
I keep telling my friends who are dating any Afonji, that Yoruba people are evil & does not deserve to be friended let a lone marrying them in any human of settings.Upon they were ugly,yet they could not perform past 1minute...

Just look at how Paul Square is happily marrying their sister without any noise,upon say that woman na evil,(according to Paul & Jude),yet Peter was able to stand tenaciously for her..If it were to be on the opposite end, the Afonji would have abandoned her..
Dating an afonji is like one using his hand to bring punishment upon her life,to me, it is an act of bringing a generational curse & untimely divorce,cos they were curse not to stay with one woman...Take Davido as a case study...Take Davido too,& numerous of them.Na only mouth dey get. Just tell me one afonji who has stayed for one Igbo girl?? Until our beautiful women realistic that there is nothing special about this Afonji devil,na only mouth & boasting they have, rather than just one minute performance.

Stop crying snow-white,I know you will surely get justice at Last,no matter how long that mad man kept bribing his way to court.When you finally set your hands to those your children,insist on DNA test for those children, make sure you brain washed those kids that they will start seeing that man as d next Osama..

FFK is doing this kind of nefarious act cos we are in a Zoo called country.Can he try this in America or Developed countries??
Just to tell you how decayed the zoo has deteriorated.A curse nation full of wicked people!!!

You are so dumb and foolish. You reason like a toddler.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2021
evsimmigration:

The problem with Igbo people is that they always play the victim. That is how they are still playing victim 50 years after the civil war that your top officers started.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2021
evsimmigration:
Stop typing garbage..FFK is an old man, and the does not deserve that sweet lady... Are you blind or what...If that lady is not stupid enough,she should have waited for a rich strong handsome Igbo man come for her marriage..What made her fell for this old gargo is beyond my imagination..

I can't support any lady
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Alwaysachick: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Let her go on her knees and settle it. Crying won't solve the problem. Just three days midnight prayers, he'll be the one to drop them at her doorstep.

This ugly old man though.. I wonder what she saw in him that made her ever go close to such a person.

Like, this lady I see would have been in a better place with a better Young man.

I hope he didn't jazz her
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Alwaysachick: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Women should beware oh, asides death, any other reason that makes a woman leave her matrimonial home, will come for you too, before you marry a divorcee, look well no woman rejects honey

Men like FFK will make you fall heads over heels in love and also defame their ex's to exonorate them selves, give them time and see their true colours.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ello29(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2021
I think woman should be wise. This should be a lesson to ladies out there. Marrying a man because he is a politician etc. The same power or wealth he will use to fight you and make sure you are deprived your right and choice in life. I pray the court do the right thing and allow the mother access to their children. Sometimes in Africa and especially in Nigeria its difficult.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2021
evsimmigration:

You talk like fustrated gay. Take a chill pill and relax. Where u their when the were having sex. Ewu zambia. So if I say ur pussy smells n ur vagina walls are loose to the public, so u are expect people to take it that way. So gullible!!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2021
Women and their trcks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay / "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 308
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.