Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) (44006 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by kunleiky(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ninisun:

What is handsome about him, ugly heart equates ugly face.
Lol
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Lashist(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Abu'm nwa afo ... Hapu ife ina' ako, nga na' akwulu na eziokwu ... precious bu akwuna na' agba na'ezi ... okwa fani jideya yana nwoke ozo na hotel ... precious na'emebi afa'anyi na'ezi
So e bu onyi igbo and you are insulting me your elder...take time o...dont let football make us be fighting nwannem cheesy
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
All this my Igbo sisters never learn, now you want who to help you?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Timekeeper:

And those supporting precious are her tribes people too.... Seems two can play the game..

Since I knew u were igbotic in Ur comment, I lost the passion to discuss with u reasonably..

U r a tribal bigot

You are a hypocrite and pray your sis face what she is going through.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Timekeeper:

And those supporting precious are her tribes people too.... Seems two can play the game..

Since I knew u were igbotic in Ur comment, I lost the passion to discuss with u reasonably..

U r a tribal bigot

Go wash plates jare cus you don't deserve to have children
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by damola1: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
LegalOpinion:

I don't even advise any sane parent to go into custody battle, except where the welfare of the child/children is/are in danger.

There are battles natural forces will take care of in due course.

Time is irreversible.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by mccloud224(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
bepositive11:

Stop with that nonsense. No one is innocent here

The amount of psychological damage those children will sustain after all this nonsense is irreversible

The idea situation is both parents having equal access to the children. Both parents being respectful towards each other when communicating with their children

In situations like these, no one wins. And the children suffer most

YOU should stop the nonsense and start thinking rationally as an adult. That woman has access to the kids already plus goodies by the side. What she wants is full custody of the kids, all the goodies plus full privileges of dragging FFK in the mud all becos he wants to see his kids (as those ho*s in the western world put their men through bullsh*t). THAT is WHAT she wants (and don't act like you don't already know).

If she was granted custody, your opinion would be different so drop the bullsh*t already.

Thanks.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bepositive11: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
mccloud224:

YOU should stop the nonsense and start thinking rationally as an adult. That woman has access to the kids already plus goodies by the side. What she wants is full custody of the kids, all the goodies plus full privileges of dragging FFK in the mud all becos he wants to see his kids (as those ho*s in the western world put their men through bullsh*t). THAT is WHAT she wants (and don't act like you don't already know).

If she was granted custody, your opinion would be different so drop the bullsh*t already.

Thanks.

She does not have access to the kids. FFK recently posted a video of his kids saying that they're in the hands of well trained professionals. They can never replace the kids mother

BTW, have you heard of what happened to his previous wives? Did you watch the recent interview Precious gave?

FFK is mentally unstable. Some women are evil but in this case, FFK is not innocent at all. He has some serious mental issues
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Kingcalls: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lashist:

So e bu onyi igbo and you are insulting me your elder...take time o...dont let football make us be fighting nwannem cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin... nekwanu nwannem oooo grin grin grin
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by mccloud224(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
bepositive11:

She does not have access to the kids. FFK recently posted a video of his kids saying that they're in the hands of well trained professionals. They can never replace the kids mother

BTW, have you heard of what happened to his previous wives? Did you watch the recent interview Precious gave?

FFK is mentally unstable. Some women are evil but in this case, FFK is not innocent at all. He has some serious mental issues

Mental issues? That's new. Please define what you understand as mental issue/mental illness and show a direct path how this perspective correlates with the present issue @ hand (your defense).

Meanwhile in the real world...

FFK just upped the ante on these manipulative Jezebels who think they can drag a highly placed man around via social media coz he was stup*d enough to get married. Wrong call Muchachas!!!!

And they wonder why successful men aren't just shying off marriage but also shying off having F**KING kids that could be used to blackmail them in the future.

No wonder men die early.

It's time to change the game.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bepositive11: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
mccloud224:

Mental issues? That's new. Please define what you understand as mental issue/mental illness and show a direct path how this perspective correlates with the present issue @ hand (your defense).

Meanwhile in the real world...

FFK just upped the ante on these manipulative Jezebels who think they can drag a highly placed man around via social media coz he was stup*d enough to get married. Wrong call Muchachas!!!!

And they wonder why successful men aren't just shying off marriage but also shying off having F**KING kids that could be used to blackmail them in the future.

No wonder men die early.

It's time to change the game.

You need to put your bias behind. I thought the woman was evil until I learned more about the story

Watch her recent interview and learn about FFK's previous marriages

This is not about all men or all women are this and that. FFK is not normal. He has serious mental issues
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by OLULAW: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
She wanted to see the kids or lick FFK’s konji.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Lashist(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin grin grin grin grin... nekwanu nwannem oooo grin grin grin
And you dey call me almajiri...nwanne gi cheesy grin cheesy...lol
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Kingcalls: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lashist:

And you dey call me almajiri...nwanne gi cheesy grin cheesy...lol

grin grin make u no vex my brother....na d fun ooo b dat grin grin
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ayomi90:

What happened before calling her that, who started the online banter?

I.won't answer your question because you wake he hasn't uttered a word since whicg is a big, fat, lie.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Who brought this issue to the public first?

It doesn't matter. She is the one feeling the pang more not FFK. She needs to see her children and she has a right to.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Digmygold:

I.won't answer your question because you wake he hasn't uttered a word since whicg is a big, fat, lie.
My point has been proved.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by themanderon: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
When you tell them that all that glitters ain't gold it seems like you wana spoil the fun for them now look at how she is wasting away in pains. Having 4 beautiful kids you cannot see can be a haunting experience. Not everything that has one head two arms and legs and a body is a human being. Its clear Ffk has some lingering mental issues. His inability to be with any lady after several marriages is a pointer.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by mccloud224(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
bepositive11:

You need to put your bias behind. I thought the woman was evil until I learned more about the story

Watch her recent interview and learn about FFK's previous marriages

This is not about all men or all women are this and that. FFK is not normal. He has serious mental issues

FFK not normal means he is not like the average SIMP women manipulate with their apron strings and you are right. FFK is not your average Joe on the street. He is learned, enlightened and f**king rich. If I was as rich as him, I would NEVER get married and would disown any of my sons who did...REAL TALK!!! The world has changed and women are making a big mess of it.

Furthermore, most ( if not all) ppl who have made a mark in life were classified "abnormal" e.g Fela, Einstein, Whoopi Goldberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Carl Benz,etc just to name a few.

I would rather make a mark and be classified as abnormal than be an average Joe.

End of!!!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Hkff: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
You should learn your lesson and move on not everything that glitters is gold

Struggle on your own and men will respect you
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ebufa: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

U HAVE SPOKEN LIKE A BABY.

NAIVE!

na you be baby.......she can pull the case out of court and request an ombudsman via the IGP look at an amicable settlement!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

My point has been proved.

What dumb point. After you wrongly stated that you.haven't heard FFK utter a word since. Blatant liar. Point my foot.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by evsimmigration: 2:20am On Dec 13, 2021
Next time, try and make sense small, stop reasoning like a skull minner!! ..There is what we called Minors, there is what is we Child Support...When your mother could not provide financially, the father supports while the minors will be under the mother's care until they turn 18 years..May be in your Afonji village, men breast feed babies & took over motherly responsibilities, anyway you talk out of tribalism.I am 100% sure that Chekwu will win in the case in the court in.d nearest future, no matter the Bribe and prolong it comes in d court.Even a blind lawyer can easily win that case, Just forget the amansi..FFK is just a lucky mad man,that he is not dealing with Tonto dick kind of lady, be would have seen shege by now!!

alphabbey1:
I believe you saw this but still decided to go ahead with your bigotry... which US court will put an unemployed mother as the child custodian when father is mega millionaire....
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2021
Digmygold:

What dumb point. After you wrongly stated that you.haven't heard FFK utter a word since. Blatant liar. Point my foot.
Quote me Olosho, seems u are mad or maybe u ar blind, or both. Where did u see me say FFK didn't utter a word since? I said his wife started the banter first abi ur flat head doesn't av enough space for brain?

Village goat, Olosho will always support olosho
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by alphabbey1(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2021
evsimmigration:
Next time, try and make sense small, stop reasoning like a skull minner!! ..There is what we called Minors, there is what is we Child Support...When your mother could not provide financially, the father supports while the minors will be under the mother's care until they turn 18 years..May be in your Afonji village, men breast feed babies & took over motherly responsibilities, anyway you talk out of tribalism.I am 100% sure that Chekwu will win in the case in the court in.d nearest future, no matter the Bribe and prolong it comes in d court.Even a blind lawyer can easily win that case, Just forget the amansi..FFK is just a lucky mad man,that he is not dealing with Tonto dick kind of lady, be would have seen shege by now!!

over 200 words full of nonesense... Rich of you to think any sane court will handover kids within breastfeeding range to father while mother is still alive. Even female prisoners have right to breastfeed there children......
Information below is from the USA you adore.... So you can rest and stop feeling intelligent.....

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

Quote me Olosho, seems u are mad or maybe u ar blind, or both. Where did u see me say FFK didn't utter a word since? I said his wife started the banter first abi ur flat head doesn't av enough space for brain?

Village goat, Olosho will always support olosho

Son of olosho.

No wonder you were attacking the innocent woman. You are even a worse animal than FFK only an impoverished version. Probably also one useless deadbeat cursed by the mothers of your kids.

Now, carry your cross until it kills you& you end up languishing in hell with lucifer, your father.

Don't bark at me. Frustrated mofo. I am not the cause of your unending misery and misfortune. Fvck outta here dumbo!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2021
Digmygold:

Son of olosho.

No wonder you were attacking the innocent woman. You are even a worse animal than FFK only an impoverished version. Probably also one useless deadbeat cursed by the mothers of your kids.

Now, carry your cross until it kills you& you end up languishing in hell with lucifer, your father.

Don't bark at me. Frustrated mofo. I am not the cause of your unending misery and misfortune. Fvck outta here dumbo!
Alsewo, we know ur type going from one motel to the other, no wonder stupid FFK was able to use ND dump u, seems prostitution is in ur DNA. Mad f00l
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

Alsewo, we know ur type going from one motel to the other, no wonder stupid FFK was able to use ND dump u, seems prostitution is in ur DNA. Mad f00l

Son of ashewo. Your olosho mama fvck your jobless papa for roadside gutter born worthless lunatic which is you. Maggot brain.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Digmygold:

Son of ashewo. Your olosho mama fvck your jobless papa for roadside gutter born worthless lunatic which is you. Maggot brain.
Yorubas no dey do ashewo, go to hotels ND motels all around Nigeria na ur sisters full there. Alasewo grin grin. E pain am, go take custody of FFK kids na. Shebi na u born Dem otuocha cheesy grin
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

Yorubas no dey do ashewo, go to hotels ND motels all around Nigeria na ur sisters full there. Alasewo grin grin. E pain am, go take custody of FFK kids na. Shebi na u born Dem otuocha cheesy grin

Upon all your insanity and poverty you are also a tribal bigot? Your madness na topnotch, second to.none. Even Yaba left and Aro Mental Hospital will reject you. Miserable nympho.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2021
Digmygold:

Upon all your insanity and poverty you are also a tribal bigot? Your madness na topnotch, second to.none. Even Yaba left and Aro Mental Hospital will reject you. Miserable nympho.
This one u know everywhere in Yoruba land, I hope say no be asewo business u come here con do? When talking poverty u talk about ur people because we know those that can't make it in life without coming to Yoruba land. Alasewo Kobo Kobo.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

This one u know everywhere in Yoruba land, I hope say no be asewo business u come here con do? When talking poverty u talk about ur people because we know those that can't make it in life without coming to Yoruba land. Alasewo Kobo Kobo.

Senseless, dumb words from a lunatic son of a cheap olosho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.