Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,046 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) (44040 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ddeola: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
FFK should be called to order ! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ayomi90:

Maybe u never see fine woman before in ur life.
OK she is very ugly o
U are happy now abi
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by NaBanga: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
I pray that all these political leaders, including Buhari, would push FFK to let Precious have access to her children. Seun should keep this woman's case on frontpage every day. This is how you conquer a strongman.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by justtoodark: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
NaBanga:
I pray that all these political leaders, including Buhari, would push FFK to let Precious have access to her children. Seun should keep this woman's case on frontpage every day. This is how you conquer a strongman.

this should become a national issue now....
igbo vs. nigeria....fight....!!

thunda fire that fake yeye oyigbo with vagina....
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by justtoodark: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
fair skin my foot....you are a fake oyigbo....
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by justtoodark: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
i dont even let this type come near me atall....its either you are black or white....
i rather date a original white woman than her....
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by justtoodark: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
nonesense....
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Systrom:
So let her face her repercussions like an adult and stop crying on social media. This is what you get for marrying a powerful man. Let her face it and stop disturbing us. Nothing goes for nothing.

You don't have the right to tell people how to express their feelings! She never used your phone or data to write on the media.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Timekeeper:

And imagine your father being called impotent, rapist and women beater??

But that's what he is!!! A woman beater, impotent and aggressive.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Timekeeper:

I never knew u r igbó... Now I know... U r playing tribal card.....

I cease to comment further on ur matter

No tribal card here, FFK is so mean and hypocritical. Allow her to see her kids, he refused. Those supporting FFK are mostly his tribes men, no two ways about that.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Timekeeper:

Sorry to say má.. U ladies are hypocrites..

If it was the other way round, u wud have hailed this lady... Isn't it?

U ladies do dis to men all time and no one talks... So it time for pay back... Stop being sentimental

Why should I hail a lady that exhibits such? Keep tolerating rubbish till it hits your door. She has the right to see her kids!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
NaBanga:

I pray so, let him throw that man in DSS dungeon!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Systrom(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ninisun:

You don't have the right to tell people how to express their feelings! She never used your phone or data to write on the media.
I have every damn right to air my opinions and react to any video or article that was brought to social media. (A public space)
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by oyatz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Why did this beautiful girl married that useless amala, ewedu and gbegiri Afonja goat called Fani kayode?

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike your useless head to pieces if you quote me to say rubbish!

Cc: Seen
Dominique

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Violations of rule-2 and Rule-3
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Elidrisy20: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
This woman go make sense for oza room
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

I have said it before that you the number one NL tribal and religious fanatical terrorist.
Now you are supporting a fellow terrorist like you who says that he's willing to kill any member of his own family just because they choose to marry someone from another tribe.
Pls tell everyone in NL why you should not be banned again for advocating for violence against people of other tribes and religion.
You are not but a TERRORIST.
I sure hope you seek mental help.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by oyatz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
IDENNAA:

First of all , Precious Chikwendu is a shameless gold digger and she got what she deserves, but I feel deeply pained because of the innocent babies. As for FFK , that one is cursed !!

Did you bother to hear from the other side?

Was she prevented from seeing the children and if yes,why not approach the courts instead of social media?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Timekeeper: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ninisun:

No tribal card here, FFK is so mean and hypocritical. Allow her to see her kids, he refused. Those supporting FFK are mostly his tribes men, no two ways about that.

And those supporting precious are her tribes people too.... Seems two can play the game..

Since I knew u were igbotic in Ur comment, I lost the passion to discuss with u reasonably..

U r a tribal bigot
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by oyatz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
hammer567:
IF HER PARENTS HAD WARNED HER AT THE TIME, SHE WONT LISTEN.

NOW, SEE AS SHE THEY DISTURB THE WHOLE NATION.

IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER NOW, IT IS IGBO PEOPLE THAT WILL BE UP IN ARMS.

TRIBE IS VERY IMPORTANT IN MARRIAGE AND ALWAYS MARRY FROM YOUR TRIBE.

This has nothing to do with tribe sir.

Since time immemorial,men and women have been marrying outside their tribes.

In fact, new tribes emerge from inter-tribal marriages of previous tribes to form new ones.

There are so many people who marry within their tribes that end up killing each other.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by oyatz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bennysam:

She should stop disturbing people, stop beating around the bush. This is why things is not going normal in Nigeria because people like you will leave whom to blame and be blaming another person

Is Precious Chukwendu looking for who the people should blame or getting custody of her children?

Between the courts and social media, which one is most suitable to grant her request?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Bennysam: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
brightfuture24:
Come on will you shut up there. Just open mouth waaaaaaa.
She/ he or whatever you are see statements from
FFK ... never judge a case with one person statements

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

OK she is very ugly o
U are happy now abi
I should ask u coz fine dey shack u like say she's d first fine woman uve ever seen in ur life. Simp
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by oyatz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
hammer567:

FFK AS A MAN SLEEPING WITH SMALL GIRLS, HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEPARATE A MOTHER FROM HER CHILDREN.

ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT AND FFK KNOWS THAT VERY WELL, AS ONE THAT READ LAW IN UNITED KINGDOM.

SO ALL THIS TRASH YOUR WRTING IS SITUABLE FOR A CLAN MEETING ADVICE TO YORUBA WOMEN, NOT AN IGBO WOMAN.

YOU CANNOT APPLY YORUBA CULTURE TO AN IGBO WOMAN, THAT IS NON-APPLICABLE.

FFK SHOULD ALLOW HER SPEND TIME WITH HER CHILDREN.

You don't bother to hear from the man but just introducing unnecessary tribalism.

My candid advice : Precious should make peace with FFK and stop bringing her marital problems to social media because no marital crisis has ever been solved by fighting the father of your children on social media.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ayomi90:

I should ask u coz fine dey shack u like say she's d first fine woman uve ever seen in ur life. Simp
I didnt say she is the first, i just said she is fine
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by oyatz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

OJUKWU MARRIED BIANCA, HIS TRIBE GIRL.

NED NWOKO MARRIED REGINA, HIS TRIBE GIRL

FFK SUPPOSE GO MARRY ONE RAMATU FOR IBADAN OR ILE IFE.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

What about the countless numbers of people who marry from their tribes and still end up in divorce?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ProfGday(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
If granted custody to those kids,can she take care of them financially?

Can she sponsor their education?

Can she provide for their basic needs,without FFKs assistance?

The answer is NO...

That girl(Precious) have nothing,no business, no career, she's is just a random housewife who depends on a man for survival.

So what's the point in getting those kids ... She want them to surfer .
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by LegalOpinion: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
damola1:
Custody case…. No be joke…

Women Dey show men … shege… first time in a long time table turning

Overall. Children are the victims…

I don't even advise any sane parent to go into custody battle, except where the welfare of the child/children is/are in danger.

There are battles natural forces will take care of in due course.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by LegalOpinion: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Why did this beautiful girl married that useless amala, ewedu and gbegiri Afonja goat called Fani kayode?

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike your useless head to pieces if you quote me to say rubbish!

The reason is simple, she is beauty without brain.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

I have said it before that you the number one NL tribal and religious fanatical terrorist.
Now you are supporting a fellow terrorist like you who says that he's willing to kill any member of his own family just because they choose to marry someone from another tribe.
Pls tell everyone in NL why you should not be banned again for advocating for violence against people of other tribes and religion.
You are not but a TERRORIST.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by oyatz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bellerophon:

Your raging insanity like an inferno at the apogee of conflagration has blinded your visuals to conjuring specious and facile imagination that in no way share any similarity with my opinion as rendered! Where and when did I delegitimize her rights to custody whether partial or full of her children? Only in your imaginary trance of course! Unlike you, with the shame of a distended stomach protruded and bloated on ethnic bigotry, I am a respecter of the fundamental rights of persons and humans as acceptable by universal standards, norms and conventions, human dignity is sacrosanct and not subject to discrimination!

Now you foolish son of a reprobate mind, bantering words with a derailed mind is as vain as the effort of filling a basket with water! Your mind is full of holes and crevices and sadly beyond mending! My comment was to explain the futility of bringing God into a domestic dispute between two irresponsible adults when there are more pressing issues like children breathing their last because they don’t have food to eat or access to clean water! You are a waste of Human Resources if you think the reception hall in heaven has a space in its docket for silly petitions common sense and positive law can solve! Daft punk lol!

Hmm. . .hammer567 don buy market, why he con dey look for trouble from a Professor of English

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by rockcitie: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Who brought this issue to the public first?

FFK brought it to social media & he mostly paid Kemi Olulunyo to fabricate lies & distort the original facts.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[/b]

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
You are nothing but a TERRORIST.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.