Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH (695 Views)

Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by Dreytonisback(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's definitely this man right here Wizkid
I love people who are never too available, very hard to see
The young man understands what self respect is all about and he abides by it
His lifestyle is low-key and I love that too
Let's not even talk about his musical spirituality .
So who's yours and why ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace.

1 Like

Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emilia Clark and Toni Trucks

1 Like

Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by Deicide: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bill Gate na Celebrity?
Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by Dreytonisback(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Deicide:
Bill Gate na Celebrity?

He's a public figure so I guess yes.
Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by Dreytonisback(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
Emilia Clark and Toni Trucks
Pictures?
Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Pictures?

Google is your friend na
Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by jawalis(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
There are actually two of them.
1. BERNICE BURGOS,
2. LA LA ANTHONY.

Reason: LUST

2 Likes

Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by Dreytonisback(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2021
jawalis:
There are actually two of them.
1. BERNICE BURGOS,
2. LA LA ANTHONY.

Reason: LUST

Oil dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by BlaqJosh: 12:28am On Dec 12, 2021
1. Future.
I like his personality,
he's a alpha male make money, put your mom and bros first before any woman then smoke, bang puzzy, enjoy yourself

2. Yung6ix
Low-key guy wey get updates, he's OG

Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by Lilsameey: 1:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Myself.

1 Like

Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by Dreytonisback(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2021
?
Re: Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH by Jesterinjay: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Eminem cool wanna know what's like to be a rapgod.

(1) (Reply)

Does Nairaland Pay People For Creating Topics? / Is 4₦ Too Much - Why Do People Hardly Reply Text Messages / What Can I Do For You To Help Me Open A Small Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.