Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) (32475 Views)

Squid Game : Beamng Drive / Playing SQUID GAME In Minecraft / Squid Game : Beamng Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
backbencher:
Conspiracy theory

Plus Korea too has a very wide discrepancy between rich and poor so the series may be more about Korea than Nigeria

And no, it does not mean Nigeria has a working economy
Exactly..
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by dettolgel: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
I wan drag space for front page but since I land here no need to talk anything na to sit dey look.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Tobexin(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mad ooo
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Jobola1: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chai
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Hadeyeancah(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigeria is zoo where anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by incogni2o: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jokers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Donpuffy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
I concur
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by faithfull18(f): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Not watched.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by BlackZeus17: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
And also the old man with the number 001 might be representing the old number one citizen of the country..

What a coincidence

1 Like

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
DropsMic:
DSS go soon invite the Canadian guy... grin

**Pun intended
Boss I get your *pun* e good as you even talk am..cos some people for take you serious dey start to insult you..
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by jubrilcastle(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Very true. Contestant no 001 that old man he's Bubu. He's a pretender acting as if he knows nothing that's going on in the country whereas he's the master planer

1 Like

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by emonis88: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
fasho01:
The most important one is the old man that was pretending to suffer with them, not knowing he is the one causing their suffering.. Werey dey disguise just like the lifeless mannequin we have here
Shhhhhh! Seh u want make them hear? Them go call u wailer o!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by DropsMic(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Boss I get your *pun* e good as you even talk am..cos some people for take you serious dey start to insult you..

Had to add that because our people no too dey smart.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Ade3131: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
oj3k:
Space for sale, I need to get a new laptop. Lenovo Thinkpad T460

Do you have idea how much the keyboard and battery of a Lenovo laptop is?

Lenovo parts no be here ooo
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by emonis88: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
I m inclined to believe o!! Especially that 001 matter n those shapes matter.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
fasho01:
The most important one is the old man that was pretending to suffer with them, not knowing he is the one causing their suffering.. Werey dey disguise just like the lifeless mannequin we have here

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by DavidEsq(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
psychologist:
We are been played
By Buhari
Lai Mohammed
Kayemo
Tinubu
Pantani
Sanwo

Etc
grin cheesy grin grin grin angry
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
DropsMic:

Had to add that because our people no too dey smart.
Note:no be say Dem "no too dey" Dem no smart at all.. wink wink
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
psychologist:
We are been played
By Buhari
Lai Mohammed
Kayemo
Tinubu
Pantani
Sanwo

Etc

grin grin grin Good-morning
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by orgylover: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
They are high on Canadian loud
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by oj3k(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ade3131:

Do you have idea how much the keyboard and battery of a Lenovo laptop is?

Lenovo parts no be here ooo
Quite expensive, but thinkpads are very good value for money.
Make I send account number? smiley
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by OssyMalik: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Am I the only one who hasn’t watched the Squid Game?
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Akhee: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Foreverdope:
Canadian show host and podcaster, Carlos Juico has said that there’s a theory which suggests that the Korean smash hit series, Squid Game is connected to Nigeria

Speaking during Jumpers Jump Podcast with co-host, Gavin Ruta, he said he received a DM from someone who revealed to him that there are symbols from Squid Game which are also present in Nigeria

According to Carlos, the fact that the shape symbols (square, circle and triangle) which was predominantly seen in the series, is also on the Naira notes is one coincidence that should not be overlooked

The show host also pointed out that the players in the game wore green jumpsuits, which is very similar to the green uniforms worn by prisoners in some Correctional facilities across Nigeria

Explaining further, he said that the series might have been subtly trying to expose the societal imbalance between the rich and poor in Nigeria

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6mv-oKE80

Mtwswwwwwwwwn Nonsense theory.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Am I the only one who hasn’t watched the Squid Game?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by KillerBeauty(f): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Something wen don trend for tiktok months ago na now e dey reach nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by heniford2: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Con3 na cruise oh
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Clementz0(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Although his points sounds lame but looking at it from another angle Nigeria is entering into deeper debts and we may be vulnerable in the latter days if nothing is done... God save Nigeria
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
E rhyme but not true
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by fancifulasuquo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=108435504]Damnnn niggar
Isoright..

Maybe na true....this Canada show host called Carlos juico weed na the highest
And I nor even reason am since then
..I need to change my weed supplier

Even the old man in the game should be likened or he is bubu, Osinbajo and tinubu pretending to be suffering with us whereas they know the game

Ah swear !!! They know the game o
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by miniziter(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
How can I watch this film?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Do You Remember This Game?! / Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.