Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) (32474 Views)

Squid Game : Beamng Drive / Playing SQUID GAME In Minecraft / Squid Game : Beamng Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by nairamaniac: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Template4God:
Interesting...

angry sad

I am here confused, depressed demoralized and suicidal because I couldn't pay 48k to renew my rent and I have been told to vacate the premises already. I have kids and I have reached a dead end.

I'm dejected. Hope someone come to my rescue. 070.68...37...75...41

21.2516. 699.3
Uba.....

I see you winning Baba Ijebu with these numbers you have dropped here.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by TheGift: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
From the reasons they gave it seems they are overthinking it.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by RepoMan007: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
They made sense. Hunger and hardship is the weapon the two parties are using on their targets.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by KingsArome(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
fasho01:
The most important connection is the old man that was pretending to suffer with them, not knowing he is the one causing their suffering.. Werey dey disguise just like the lifeless mannequin we have here

Remember, regular life wasn’t doing it for him. Of course, Il-nam wasn’t like any other player. He is already a dead man trying to experience life by participating in the game.

1 Like

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by yinkeys(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
psychologist:
We are been played
By Buhari
Lai Mohammed
Kayemo
Tinubu
Pantani
Sanwo

Etc
What’s the meaning of the shapes ? undecided
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Litmus: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2021
Viltron:
It's true. Nigeria is more of the squid game than the movie itself

Really, not China, not North Korea not US but Nigeria ? undecided

On twitter, An arena in South Dakota is holding a " Dash for Cash" where teachers have to fight for Dollars for thire schools!!

JUST IN: An arena in South Dakota is holding a “Dash for Cash” where teachers get on their knees and fight for one dollar bills that they can use for classroom supplies while spectators watch and cheer. (h/t
@AnnieTodd96
)

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1470141286502080519?s=20
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Litmus: 12:38am On Dec 13, 2021
You people stab Nigeria in the back then later have the nerve to ask, "oooo, why do Nations like UEA , target Nigeria?"
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Litmus: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2021
Something like the Squid Game is going to have its origin in something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNFCfEf0SPw

Imagine if this had taken place in Nigeria, you scumbags would be foaming at the mouth.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Oloruntade4(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Foreverdope:
Canadian show host and podcaster, Carlos Juico has said that there’s a theory which suggests that the Korean smash hit series, Squid Game is connected to Nigeria

Speaking during Jumpers Jump Podcast with co-host, Gavin Ruta, he said he received a DM from someone who revealed to him that there are symbols from Squid Game which are also present in Nigeria

According to Carlos, the fact that the shape symbols (square, circle and triangle) which was predominantly seen in the series, is also on the Naira notes is one coincidence that should not be overlooked

The show host also pointed out that the players in the game wore green jumpsuits, which is very similar to the green uniforms worn by prisoners in some Correctional facilities across Nigeria

Explaining further, he said that the series might have been subtly trying to expose the societal imbalance between the rich and poor in Nigeria

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6mv-oKE80

Weak theories and total clout....,those symbols represent the real squid game which used to be popularly known and played by locals of Korea. And the uniform....,Cmon!!! find another way to amass traffic
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Hotspotbro(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2021
Weed at work here
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by oj3k(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2021
effectz123:

T460s is available
Price?
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by WantsandMore: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2021
oj3k:
Space for sale, I need to get a new laptop. Lenovo Thinkpad T460
What's your budget?
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by effectz123(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2021
oj3k:

Price?
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Meji01: 1:48am On Dec 14, 2021
oj3k:

Available
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
psychologist:
We are been played
By Buhari
Lai Mohammed
Kayemo
Tinubu
Pantani
Sanwo

Etc
But in the real Nigeria, both the rich and the poor die in the game
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Crespodinho(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lenovo T460s available for sale 120k

oj3k:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Do You Remember This Game?! / Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.