Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) (32473 Views)

Squid Game : Beamng Drive / Playing SQUID GAME In Minecraft / Squid Game : Beamng Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Elove1:
This people are high on meth
What is the symbol of those people wearing red track..
security grin grin
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by nymphomaniac(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
money121:
Noted
nice pun
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by treatise: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
oj3k:
Space for sale, I need to get a new laptop. Lenovo Thinkpad T460

I have some prayer points in that light.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Quantized92(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmmm. More concrete evidence will needed to believe such claim.

Have u ever thought about studying, working and becoming a permanent resident in Canada without the hassle of going through an agent.

U're a step closer to achieving that goal

Send me a DM
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by treatise: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Foreverdope:
Canadian show host and podcaster, Carlos Juico has said that there’s a theory which suggests that the Korean smash hit series, Squid Game is connected to Nigeria

Speaking during Jumpers Jump Podcast with co-host, Gavin Ruta, he said he received a DM from someone who revealed to him that there are symbols from Squid Game which are also present in Nigeria

According to Carlos, the fact that the shape symbols (square, circle and triangle) which was predominantly seen in the series, is also on the Naira notes is one coincidence that should not be overlooked

The show host also pointed out that the players in the game wore green jumpsuits, which is very similar to the green uniforms worn by prisoners in some Correctional facilities across Nigeria

Explaining further, he said that the series might have been subtly trying to expose the societal imbalance between the rich and poor in Nigeria

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6mv-oKE80

Triangle with circle are related to AMORC
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Gather here if you have not watched the series.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by fatymore(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
We won't buy into it

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by pacespot(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Even if the producers of Squid game didn't intend to connect it with Nigeria, people can see the reality of Nigeria in that movie series. A country where people worship money like god and old men taking destinies of younger generation for a ride. A rich old man was about to die but he would rather send a bunch of younger people to hell first.

1 Like

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Rick9(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
I noticed the Symbols (Square, Triangle and Circle) also in Playstation Gamepad Controller � there's something about that film and the game a message that it's trying to put across. But the symbols mehn there's more to it honestly.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by rhames(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright..

Maybe na true....this Canada show host called Carlos juico weed na the highest
And I nor even reason am since then
..I need to change my weed supplier

Even the old man in the game should be likened or he is bubu, Osinbajo and tinubu pretending to be suffering with us whereas they know the game

The message is subliminal not physical.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
This one nah mumu of the highest order
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by bluefilm: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Foreverdope:
Canadian show host and podcaster, Carlos Juico has said that there’s a theory which suggests that the Korean smash hit series, Squid Game is connected to Nigeria

Speaking during Jumpers Jump Podcast with co-host, Gavin Ruta, he said he received a DM from someone who revealed to him that there are symbols from Squid Game which are also present in Nigeria

According to Carlos, the fact that the shape symbols (square, circle and triangle) which was predominantly seen in the series, is also on the Naira notes is one coincidence that should not be overlooked

The show host also pointed out that the players in the game wore green jumpsuits, which is very similar to the green uniforms worn by prisoners in some Correctional facilities across Nigeria

Explaining further, he said that the series might have been subtly trying to expose the societal imbalance between the rich and poor in Nigeria

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6mv-oKE80

This guy is talking bullcrap_

Squid Game is all about how the Elites(Illuminati) control the people and use them as playthings for their own sick fun.

It exposes how the Elites use things like money to turn people against each other and make them to start fighting themselves.

Symbolically speaking, the Squares, Circles and Triangles are similar to the symbols found on the Play Station game pad which are used in controlling/playing the game thus signifying how the elites use people like buttons to control other people.

For more in-depth analysis on the Squid Games and the Hidden symbols in it, check out this link below:

"The Hidden Symbols and Messages in Squid Game"
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Fumace(f): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
miniziter:
How can I watch this film?

Download it on Netflix or Netnaija.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by emsco91(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
i am going sue the producers of squid game for knowlegde theft, plagarism. they should be ready to meet me in court.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by bewla(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
oj3k:
How much let me be the broker

Seun egbé gbe is still lock up
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by oj3k(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
treatise:

I have some prayer points in that light.
Thanks a lot. Prayer is good
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by CSTRR: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
My sister practically forced me to watch that series.

And me I no dey ever like her films, so I was skeptical.

But the series proved me wrong.
A very interesting stuff. It's definitely worth the hype.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by darichlife: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright..

Maybe na true....this Canada show host called Carlos juico weed na the highest
And I nor even reason am since then
..I need to change my weed supplier

Even the old man in the game should be likened or he is bubu, Osinbajo and tinubu pretending to be suffering with us whereas they know the game

Your 3rd eye is Blooming so fast. Hit me up there is something i would love to SEE through your eyes.
LOVE...
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by brain54(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
The producer's told you it's linked?
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by schoolboymatt(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
now you make me want to watch it.

this movie is over hyped joor.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by mrnelsono(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
In every nonsense there is sense
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by lereinter(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
oj3k:

Visit DreamWorks
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by lereinter(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Squidgame is a prophetical representation of nigeria
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Adakintroy: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Welcome to the 201st century.Were Everyone is enlighten.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by zinaunreal(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Old news
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by joegigs(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Elove1:
This people are high on meth
What is the symbol of those people wearing red track..
The red na biafra grin grin lol
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
It's true. Nigeria is more of the squid game than the movie itself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by ultimateprof: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
See what this government have reduced this country to.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by effectz123(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
oj3k:
T460s is available
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by effectz123(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
lereinter:

Visit DreamWorks
They can't have that in stock. T460 isn't that recent.
Re: Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) by Hkff: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Do You Remember This Game?! / Who Can Solve This Million Naira Question? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.