Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked (4376 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by David1017(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Throughout the chat she was gaslighting you.. Cut off all contact with her sir

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by lkillbrokehoes: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2021
Move on with your life nigga, there are billions of females on Earth, so why would you give a damn about one? smh
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by bigpicture001: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Naija girls don't love.. they only marry who is available.. later they find themselves in shit cuz they don't know the man..

U have time to draw back wot went wrong with her.. u couldn't have talked about the past... Just discuss other things...

If she brings it up.. don't reply

And stop all forms of communicating with her on her hubby ND her life.. infact.. stop talking to her.. cuz u will never get heal..

Again she has done her worst.. she can't do more than that again.. the next thing is t use u and be cashing out leveraging on the feeling u have for her

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by bigjackass: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Talk true you for come back marry the girl undecided? she knows you had no plans for her so she moved on

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Highestbidder1: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I wonder why you're chatting with a married woman in this manner. The husband suppose don tear u like 50 slaps. You think she has time for your ridiculous sob stories? I laugh in sodium hydroxide. Oh, boo hoo! Oga, she has moved on. No be say u even get better plans for her sef. Quit bitching about.
I told her she will be joining me by April 2022
I told her I want to get married to her
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Highestbidder1: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2021
bigjackass:
Talk true you for come back marry the girl undecided? she knows you had no plans for her so she moved on
We already planning on getting married by April in a court wedding so she can join me here
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by ChiefSosa(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Highestbidder1:

I told her she will be joining me by April 2022
I told her I want to get married to her
What about your numerous girlfriends she mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Highestbidder1: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:
Except if you are not a tree, then do the justification

After one year in abroad with no recent plans of returning to the country. So she should wait for you.

Who knows may be Hanty is in her mid 30's
She is just 23
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Highestbidder1: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I don't have she just looking for a way to put the blame on me
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Highestbidder1: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2021
posty56:
when we tell una swallow redpill una no they hear, why the f**k on God green earth will you be sending woman who's not your mom/sister money?, infact when last did you send your mother money, answer me with proof my blood dob they hot .
Who told you?
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Highestbidder1: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Homeboiy:
cheesy grin cheesy

Op na mugu

He said you will hear from my docto
I have sacrificed a lot for her

E be like you no remember wetin carry you go Canada so
I have sacrificed a lot for her, you wont understand
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by helinues: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Highestbidder1:

She is just 23

Still your promises may not be convincing enough. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Nasri100(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Listen to Already Dead by Juice Wrld and heal up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by floss(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2021
Op don fvck up full time, you just fall your hand by making it look like she's very important to you.... any lady you have had series of affairs with isn't important and should be easily discarded, she moved on because she understood this before you... she just wants to enjoy the attention you are giving to her now... take charge of the situation by not chatting her...in case you still feel like eating her Honeypot, the transfer window is still open... anyway go and continue begging her maybe she will leave her husband and come back to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by zanshi: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Bennysam:
Sorry if i unsult you , you're a fool , you're in Canada and keep Nigeria girl at home and be telling her about love even when you were in Nigeria she and that her husband were Bleep mate

Love is about sacrifice you know.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Edyice: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Highestbidder1:

I have sacrificed a lot for her, you wont understand

Gals go with the highest bidder but yours failed even though your moniker is called highestbidder1 . grin

You should be happy she blocked you , because you would have continue sending money ..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by luvmijeje(f): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2021
This chat doesn't show you promised each other anything. The babe no send you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2021
luvmijeje:
This chat doesn't show you promised each other anything. The babe no send you.
I bet you would be crying if it was the man who did that. grin
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by luminouz(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Nawa for you.

What else do you want him to say?

You wan kill the guy or person steal your gf too?
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by frankfrancis871: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Highestbidder1:
Just one year I left Nigeria to Canada ��
My girlfriend is already married after all the promises we made.
She is even pregnant, I do send her money when I start working in Canada, but she blocked me after some months. Just this night she unblocked me.

Please move on. And I call her back and clarify that you didn't mean anything before she accuses you of threatening her life.

They are wicked oh, be careful 'cause they believe they matter not their partner.

Bros over hoes

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by frankfrancis871: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I wonder why you're chatting with a married woman in this manner. The husband suppose don tear u like 50 slaps. You think she has time for your ridiculous sob stories? I laugh in sodium hydroxide. Oh, boo hoo! Oga, she has moved on. No be say u even get better plans for her sef. Quit bitching about.

Facts, my g grin
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by halfbloodprince(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Hehehe…you’re welcome Chief. Your return has long been awaited.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by halfbloodprince(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
OP you’re pathetic, honestly. Your manhood card is hereby revoked. You were begging, begging a woman married to another man for love. You’re a sad caricature of a man

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
I learnt mine the hard way .... I hate to hear the word promise now. Dont promise me anything especially if you're a girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Optimistguy1969: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Highestbidder1:
Just one year I left Nigeria to Canada ��
My girlfriend is already married after all the promises we made.
She is even pregnant, I do send her money when I start working in Canada, but she blocked me after some months. Just this night she unblocked me.
Guy sorry about your loss.
Abeg give me links to the Canada matter.
Tell me the steps.
I wan japa

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Bennysam: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
zanshi:

Love is about sacrifice you know.
I know my brother but for now focus on what you went there to do please, it will help your soul
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by daddytime(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
For most women...no be by abroad or money oh...

You go now say na one struggling guy she find love and peace in as we speak and she's happy.

Let her be and go find yours....shes out there waiting for your paths to cross.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by walkingshadow911: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
bigpicture001:
Naija girls don't love.. they only marry who is available.. later they find themselves in shit cuz they don't know the man..

U have time to draw back wot went wrong with her.. u couldn't have talked about the past... Just discuss other things...

If she brings it up.. don't reply

And stop all forms of communicating with her on her hubby ND her life.. infact.. stop talking to her.. cuz u will never get heal..

Again she has done her worst.. she can't do more than that again.. the next thing is t use u and be cashing out leveraging on the feeling u have for her

am passing through the same situation presently.
she still chats me now, even though i promise myself to move on to heal, She would chat me and then BOOM!. she is planning marriage with that dude currently staying with him

I'm very scared of going into anything relationship again right now.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Ghostrye: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
The guy say you will hear from my doctor.
From that statement alone, I no fit blame the girl
Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Ethereal0110(f): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Including ur mother and sisters?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by Ethereal0110(f): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
your mother and sister s dey there fah?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked by gonkin(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Her marriage to another dude is an open door for u. Wen babes full there. You have been freed from a liability

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘maame Water’ Caught Along The Coasts Of Popular Beach At Night / When Ur Bf/gf Asks U This Questions / Are You Open To Dating Or Marrying An African American Man Or Woman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.