Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye (4404 Views)

Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria Goes Nude Again / The Most Sexy And Seductive Black Girls In New York / Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by Whydonaldtrump(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
you

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by Optimistguy1969: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Getat

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by daddytime(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Whydonaldtrump:
Prebiproy, 18, is the most sexiest Instagram model in Nigeria, he hails from Delta State but he is second cousins with tacha through his father's side and he his first cousins with timaya

See him mouth like Okoso grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
But why I come dey laugh na.. grin grin
I am trying hard not to tho.. grin
Pls I can't control it anymore.. grin grin grin

He looks cute.. grin
shocked grin
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by macdammy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
See this thing wey be like wetin dem dey take separate fight

5 Likes

Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by Boogyman557: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

DIS MANCHI need to de BLA WEED..

WTF MAN
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
The only thing I'm seeing is deformed abs. Where's the sexiness bikonu?

1 Like

Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lol you haven't seen me then Cos I'd beat you hands down
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He looks cute
.. grin
shocked grin

He's not an 11 (eleven) member undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Comon get out....... dirty boy see ur 400 naira cheap boxers hunger don deal with u finish
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
angry

Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wtf is this?
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by Ay04z(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
He sexy but not sexiest.... Next.
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by MufasaLion: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
In your small little village.
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by udomma1005(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Very cheap boxers! undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by dominique(f): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
How do I unsee this �
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by yuping(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
undecidedAmadioha you too dey leave Nigerian matter go far away.
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
michael77777:

He's not an 11 (eleven) member undecided undecided

I know oo..
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by KingMack(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
This wan dey show us I'm new boxer grin angry

Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by Depressed101: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Getat
be optimistic grin
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by HarlequinLekex: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Whydonaldtrump:
Prebiproy, 18, is the most sexiest Instagram model in Nigeria, he hails from Delta State but he is second cousins with tacha through his father's side and he his first cousins with timaya
Okoye fine pass him
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by RaisedByWolves: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He looks cute.. grin
shocked grin

Gay people dem undecided
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:23am On Jan 24, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

Gay people dem undecided
You must be proud of yourself.. wink
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by KingDash: 1:27am On Jan 24, 2022
this guy be like cockroach wey you flip upsidedown.
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by quisera(m): 2:03am On Jan 24, 2022
Chai Op commot this thing na
With ur nose like keg
Re: See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye by Truvelisback(m): 4:44am On Jan 24, 2022
I hope u aren't looking for a Gay partner.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection / Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women / What Women Look For In Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.