Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Marine Girl I Dated - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Marine Girl I Dated (11168 Views)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Lostchild(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Ishilove: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2021
Lostchild:
Beloved03 \ InTheCloudySky \

This is my story. It has nothing to do with gender war. The reason I kept my calm with that person is because, I am still being tolerant not to dirty this beautiful thread.

I can rough handle her in such a way that she will avoid to comment in any of my post.

You say wah?? Rough handle who? cheesy cheesy

LWKMD!!! You gat jokes.

I will keep hammering it. The misogyny in this forum is nauseating and it's proponents will start collecting anyhow.

Nigerian women are this, Nigerian women are that. This bullshit has got to stop. Enough.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Ishilove: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2021
When women pray to God for 'spirit filled men', they should be specific about the kind of spirit because Belial is a spirit too. This OP is spirit filled. Don't ask me which kind of spirit.

Shior

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Lostchild(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2021
This ogbanje girl was a curse to the human race. She is a curse to the life of men. She is the greatest error any man will ever encounter

This girl brought sorrow to my life and subject me into many years of suffering. I loss all my my money, I loss many financial opportunities and many doors of prospect were closed before my eyes.

I was so full of regret as I suffered in bondage her vagina placed me in.

To be free, I started calling out to God in prayers day and night for seven days a week, 365 days a year and it took 5 years of constant prayer for God to remove the curses of hatred she placed in my life.

Even as I shared my story here, all the jezebelic nairaland females keep attacking me because they hate my reality which reveal the truth about them.

Despite their attack, I kept my calm because I know they will not escape their evil days. Their spiritual blindness will subject them to extreme trials and their ignorance will likely destroy them.

As for me, I keep looking unto Jesus to recover and restore to me in abundance, all I have lost

Yes, God Himself Has promised to prepare a table before me in the presence of all my enemies.
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Lostchild(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2021
wink
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by ahnie: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Ishilove:
When women pray to God for 'spirit filled men', they should be specific about the kind of spirit because Belial is a spirit too. This OP is spirit filled. Don't ask me which kind of spirit.

Shior
Loveth ke bu ke?
This one you're blowing hawt so
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2021
Ishilove:
You say wah?? Rough handle who? cheesy cheesy

LWKMD!!! You gat jokes.

I will keep hammering it. The misogyny in this forum is nauseating and it's proponents will start collecting anyhow.

Nigerian women are this, Nigerian women are that. This bullshit has got to stop. Enough.

E say e wan rough handle you. Hahahaha. grin grin Be like say na my eye day see triple when I read that part. Bully you into avoiding commenting on h*s thread?

I dey come. Make I go laugh to my fill. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Lostchild(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by ahnie: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

E say e wan rough handle you. Hahahaha. grin grin Be like say na my eye day see triple when I read that part. Bully you into avoiding commenting on h*s thread?

I dey come. Make I go laugh to my fill. grin
Honestly ishilove raised some valid points.
The species of boy on nairaland and the hate post they create about women is disgusting.
Time don reach to gather all of them make we use cement wash their heads.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by pocohantas(f): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2021
Ishilove:

Shior

Hahahahahaah. It is too early for this. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by ahnie: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Time to train their brains cheesy

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Lostchild(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2021
smiley ..
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Me.....I'm just here to like and share grin grin

But Ishil is right Sha... If only you dey attract bad people, go for deliverance so your head will be free small nah grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:
Honestly ishilove raised some valid points.
The species of boy on nairaland and the hate post they create about women is disgusting.
Time don reach to gather all of them make we use cement wash their heads.

But the thing with it being here on Nairaland is that women can hardly afford to 'fight' back. I'm not saying women should keep (sw)allowing their BS o or that they are incapable of pushing back. Just that most women here no just get the/that kain energy like Poco dey tok. What fuels misogyny is something so primate and immemorial. The women here are actually living (in) real lives, being true to themselves and engaging in something productive. Y'all have your jobs and families and some of us studies we're dedicated to. Who have that much time and vile to be shouting 'men are useless', every day, all year round?

The kind of vile these men possess is unmatched.

I'll rather prefer women are 'separated' from them on here, being on their lanes but only the ediots that stumble into their mentions should be dealt with, not the 'general' misogyny that doesn't have a particular figure.

I mean, I can hope there'll be a crop of women that'll face them heads-on, but I HIGHLY doubt those women can maintain the energy for a LONG PERIOD. All the troll women I knew as far back as early 2019 don retire. Even Siofra go soon stop, go focus on top something else. E sure me, you go see. cheesy

Make we just dey look as Oga Sèun would let here become a men's club of tribalists and misogynists. I'm sure it'll be fun.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by ahnie: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

But the thing with it being here on Nairaland is that women can hardly afford to 'fight' back. I'm not saying women should keep (sw)allowing their BS o or that they are incapable of pushing back. Just that most women here no just get the/that kain energy like Poco dey tok. What fuels misogyny is something so primate and immemorial. The women here are actually living (in) real lives, being true to themselves and engaging in something productive. Y'all have your jobs and families and some of us studies we're dedicated to. Who have that much time and vile to be shouting 'men are useless', every day, all year round?

I'll rather prefer women are 'separated' from them on here, being on their lanes but only the ediots that stumble into their mentions should be dealt with, not the 'general' misogyny that doesn't have a particular figure.

I mean, I can hope there'll be a crop of women that'll face them heads-on, but I HIGHLY doubt those women can maintain the energy for a LONG PERIOD. All the troll women I knew as far back as early 2019 don retire. Even Siofra go soon stop, go focus on top something else. E sure me, you go see. cheesy
Zzor/sapphire is a good match for them.

But as for Me...I go just read Waka,why would i diss them or give them cheap promotion?

1 Like

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

But the thing with it being here on Nairaland is that women can hardly afford to 'fight' back. I'm not saying women should keep as (sw)allowing their BS o or that they are incapable of pushing back. Just that most women here no just get the/that kain energy like Poco dey tok. What fuels misogyny is something so primate and immemorial. The women here are actually living (in) real lives, being true to themselves and engaging in something productive. Y'all have your jobs and families and some of us studies we're dedicated to. Who have that much time and vile to be shouting 'men are useless', every day, all year round?

I mean, I can hope there'll be a crop of women that'll face them heads-on, but I HIGHLY doubt those women can maintain the energy for a LONG PERIOD. All the troll women I knew as far back as early 2019 don retire. Even Siofra go soon stop, go focus on top something else, e sure me, we go see. cheesy

Left to me, 98% of them would be ignored in 2022. Maybe it is nature dealing with them because I can’t see any of them that amounts to anything. They can’t teach themselves to create wealth or something useful, not even their leaders can give such. Only to be trolling and attacking women year in and out. While some of these women go on to be productive, they will still sit here and convince themselves they have successfully gagged her. Such ediots.

They need your attention more than you need theirs. I do see this OP, but I can’t be moved in 2021. Maybe in 2019 I for get im time. Ashewo no be insult again to me on NL. Shebi them done tire to call me obese evening newspaper. Toor!! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:
Zzor/sapphire is a good match for them.

But as for Me...I go just read Waka,why would i diss them or give them cheap promotion?

Lol... these women too, in my opinion, are still not matching their levels, energy. Secondly, they are not defined by misandry as those boys are by misogyny. They are just one or two or three women -- as opposed to the legion of those guys and their alternate accounts? Kanwulia too doesn't expressly dedicate her time to trolling men and fighting them. Amatara.sha sef no dey too active like that. In the next three to five years, you still think those women would be focusing on redpillars? I bet they would have moved on (from these gender wars).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by ahnie: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol... these women too, in my opinion, are still not matching their levels, energy. Secondly, they are not defined by misandry as those boys are by misogyny. They are just one or two or three women -- as opposed to the legion of those guys and their alternate accounts? Kanwulia too doesn't expressly dedicate her time to trolling men and fighting them. Amatara.sha sef no dey too active like that. In the next three to five years, you still think those women would be focusing on redpillars? I bet they would have moved on (from these gender wars).
Callito/mgbeketowtow has retired now,she was a thorn in their flesh that year.

2 Likes

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Left to me, 98% of them would be ignored in 2022. Maybe it is nature dealing with them because I can’t see any of them that amounts to anything. They can’t teach themselves to create wealth or something useful, not even their leaders can give such. Only to be trolling and attacking women year in and out. While some of these women go on to be productive, they will still sit here and convince themselves they have successfully gagged her. Such ediots.

They need your attention more than you need theirs. I do see this OP, but I can’t be moved in 2021. Maybe in 2019 I for get im time. Ashewo no be insult again to me on NL. Shebi them done tire to call me obese evening newspaper. Toor!! grin

Exactlyyyy. 'Everybody' (read women) would move on. Go to other apps or go make something of themselves, yet their highest achievement would remain running a lady off NL. Aci.dosis is someone I know who has grown, but then he wasn't a mistrollgynist* like these guys. Franch.asng too be sharing sliiightly different opinions from the kind he used to make, the one that later came to apologise to you kinda did a mid-way reconstruction of himself. These are the very few I can count, but the rest? They never change.

They should not be alright for all I care. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Lostchild(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Lostchild(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2021
... smiley
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:
Callito/mgbeketowtow has retired now,she was a thorn in their flesh that year.

Yeahh. grin grin I read her 'exploits' and past famed reputation on here.
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Lostchild(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2021
wink...
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by ahnie: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yeahh. grin grin I read her 'exploits' and past famed reputation on here.
That woman was the nairaland version of both iswap,isis,boko haram...she never gets tired and never backs down.

Infact na you go tire come even call for a truce
Them no born all these dirty sets of mugbrains to throw invectives on women.

Another of my favorite was baby124..
Nairaland those years was da bomb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by pocohantas(f): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Exactlyyyy. 'Everybody' (read women) would move on. Go to other apps or go make something of themselves, yet their highest achievement would remain running a lady off NL. Aci.dosis is someone I know who has grown, but then he wasn't a mistrollgyny like these guys. Franch.asng too be sharing sliiightly different opinions from the kind he used to make, the one that later came to apologise to you kinda did a mid-way reconstruction of himself. These are the very few I can count, but the rest? They never change.

Aci.dosis just had strong opinions on family issues. Kinda like a conservative. He was never anything like these boys. Fran.chasng plays too much. Even though we don’t agree on a lot, it is an insult to compare him to these younglings. Franchas has his days when he types normal. We all do. I have my pickme days too. grin

Which one is that?
I can always separate the evil ones from the opinionated ones. That is why I have guys on here that I don’t share same ideologies with and we are cool. Avoid this guy’s threads and you will watch him increase his madness to provoke a reaction. I think it is a waste of time complaining of their craze. It is not going to change, because it is good for business.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:
That woman was the nairaland version of both iswap,isis,boko haram...she never gets tired and never backs down.

Infact na you go tire come even call for a truce
Them no born all these dirty sets of mugbrains to throw invectives on women.

Another of my favorite was baby 124..
Nairaland those years was da bomb.

Hahahahaha. The bolded is hilarious. I came across a thread where I saw comments of idowu ogbo, free cocoa and some other women. God. I love the fire they carried. cheesy I can imagine how those times were.

pocohantas:
Acidosis just had strong opinions on family issues. Kinda like a conservative. He was never anything like these boys. Franchas ng plays too much. Even though we don’t agree on a lot, it is an insult to compare him to these younglings. Franchas has his days when he types normal. We all do. I have my pickme days too. grin

LMAO. grin I just noticed a difference between their comments then and now ni. But that's fine sha. Have strong opinions or even be a traditional man all you want; despising women with passion isn't it.

grin I go like see your ''pickme days'' comments.

Which one is that?

Plea.d or elder or something that tried to smear you. Spreading rumours about you and your boss.

2 Likes

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by franchasng: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Exactlyyyy. 'Everybody' (read women) would move on. Go to other apps or go make something of themselves, yet their highest achievement would remain running a lady off NL. Aci.dosis is someone I know who has grown, but then he wasn't a mistrollgyny like these guys. Franch.asng too be sharing sliiightly different opinions from the kind he used to make, the one that later came to apologise to you kinda did a mid-way reconstruction of himself. These are the very few I can count, but the rest? They never change.

lol shocked
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by franchasng: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Acidosis just had strong opinions on family issues. Kinda like a conservative. He was never anything like these boys. Franchasng plays too much. Even though we don’t agree on a lot, it is an insult to compare him to these younglings. Franchas has his days when he types normal. We all do. I have my pickme days too. grin

Which one is that?
I can always separate the evil ones from the opinionated ones. That is why I have guys on here that I don’t share same ideologies with and we are cool. Avoid this guy’s threads and you will watch him increase his madness to provoke a reaction. I think it is a waste of time complaining of their craze. It is not going to change, because it is good for business.cheesy
Poco weh i be de eye, even though I didn't see your pix for once to know if u got big bombom angry angry
Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

LMAO. grin I just noticed a difference between their comments then and now ni. But that's fine sha. Have strong opinions or even be a traditional man all you want; despising women with passion isn't it.
grin I go like see your ''pickme days'' comments.

You no dey see am? Ah! Check well o. On such days, alfa males go wan kill me with compliments. The next day them go start to swear for me again. cry cry

They are both married now. You know it is a whole lot easier to threaten fire and brimstone when single. When married, be it enjoyable or not, you get a real life perspective and would naturally think things through before taking actions.

Plea.d or elder or something that tried to smear you. Spreading rumours about you and your boss.
That werey? That person dey normal to you? Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by pocohantas(f): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
franchasng:
Poco weh i be de eye, even though I didn't see your pix for once to know if u got big bombom angry >:

Lol. Did I see your own picture? You would have made moves by faith. I can’t be that flat bootied and even if I am, you focus on my inner beauty. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marine Girl I Dated by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

Loveth ke bu ke?
This one you're blowing hawt so
grin
Nwenne nmaru, oh na kugbue enwe n'ela grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Your Husband/Wife Is Not Smart / Prepaid Electricity Meter: So Person Cannot Cook In Peace With Electric Cooker? / My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.