Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) (25948 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Jidemoo: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Speechless
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Dja1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Money
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by nani212(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iron sharpeneth iron
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by elmessiahs(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Throw weight ffk go bully her backside... grin

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Kingcalls: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ashawo supporting their colleagues

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by chloride6: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Who sent you message?
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by marhez43(f): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
This wahala don tire me.when she dey enjory ffk money she no knw.MARRIAGE IS HONORABLE IN ALL ND THE BE UNDIFILD.rubbish
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ignis: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Frigga13:
Mercy should be calming down .. before FFk go marry her join grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Datedoboy: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
JOemmy:
Mercy eke is a wise slay queen u hardly find her rolling with people like ffk her targets are usually single rich igbo dudes.
cheesy You are funny. You said it like Mercy has arrows which she uses to aim at rich single men.
Instead of her to target success she is targeting successful men and you say she is wise.

Mercy sef won't be happy with your comment

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by wallstreetnews: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Orangedreams: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
It is only normal for almost every woman to stand by her in this. As a woman you don't need to have given birth to children for you to know the pain of being denied access to your children. The pain comes naturally. FFK should allow her see her children that's pretty OK. I'm not sure she has intention of taking them away but to see them and feel the warmth of her children and also be assured her kids are doing well. That's not too much to ask.

Las las check my signature for properties.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by frankfrancis871: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Frigga13:
Mercy should be calming down .. before FFk go marry her join grin

You tell her ooo

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Ayomi90: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Orangedreams:
It is only normal for almost every woman to stand by her in this. As a woman you don't need to have given birth to children for you to know the pain of being denied access to your children. The pain comes naturally. FFK should allow her see her children that's pretty OK. I'm not sure she has intention of taking them away but to see them and feel the warmth of her children and also be assured her kids are doing well. That's not too much to ask.

Seems u guys only read topic titles, where were u when FFK said she has the right to see her children in his home ND even under supervision?

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by fatymore(f): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Celebrities fight..na dem sabi.

3yards for 2200

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Mommadd(f): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
As a mother I don't even want to imagine this, may God help her, cut me off from my sons hmmmm mbanu, may God not let my eyes see.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by stepaside2: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercy, did you raise your voice when Tonto denied Churchill access to their son till date? There are countless fathers denied access to their kids by mothers. We hardly hear about those cases.

If you want to help Precious, advise her to go and see her kids at FFK's house for now while still fighting for custody in court. She can go with trusted family members if she doesn't feel safe enough.

8 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Who send her go open yansh for FFK
Abeg help me ask am wooooo grin
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Ugonna62: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
The whores are out to support their sister in arms.....which responsible woman would throw support for a woman like FFK'S ex...

You see them all over Abuja whoring themselves around sleeping with anything that has money....*spits
Not that i care abt ffk or his family matter,.but this is not abt ex-gf.or ex-wife or wores or whatever,but about a mother who is craving to see her kids that were taken away from her against her wish and consent,for months now and nobody seems to be listening to her,my bro.nobody holy pass,but you see this matter eh ,there is a sacred need to allow that woman access to her kids.because she wants to see them.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Seun360(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
kingsways:
Yes No one has the right to take her children from her.

They must return her children to her and the man MUST provide finance to take care of them

Also by virtue of her marriage and children, all FFK's properties must be shared and at least 80% given to Precious.

Precious should stop crying and look for a good lawyer, that drug addict needs to be taught a lesson

A woman that was caught pant down in a hotel in Abuja with a young naval officer should be given the kids abi?

Odiegwu.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by phineas: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
This would have been a learning case for Nigeria but the wpmen themselves that are supposed to be on the frontier of the matter are silent... justice is been delayed in favour of the aggressor

Why for instance why is the ministry of women affairs silent, why has no agency supervised the enforcement of the law order giving her access to the children. What is the process she needs to engage?

Shows the law in the domain where she filed is a joke or FFK is above the law.but then again the women that are supposed to back her up on this are silent.so its invariable 1 woman against FFK and a lawless situation. Very sad
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Two oloshos
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Hawkler: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
JOemmy:
Mercy eke is a wise slay queen u hardly find her rolling with people like ffk her targets are usually single rich igbo dudes.
M. Eke, PA. Not only single rich Igbo dudes, Na single rich handsome white Igbo dudes... nonsense.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by toujurs: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Who send her go open yansh for FFK
No mind the stupid girl, Most of these girls, Don't have sense, and can't respect themselves, Gold diggers everywhere, i like what fani kayode is doing. Its obvious she never loved that man. She married him for his money and influence. Nothing else

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by MurderX: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Where will four children stay? Precious no get house na, abi na make sugar daddy come dey raise four boys, Iprefer Nanny to Sugar Daddies.
She should just be allowed to visit sha.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by toujurs: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Seun360:

A woman that was caught pant down in a hotel in Abuja with a young naval officer should be given the kids abi?

Odiegwu.
Was this actually true, i thought it was a lie oh shocked, a made up story to defame her.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Newton2024: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Orangedreams:

How many times more does FFK needs to tell you people that she was never denied access to see her children?

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Mayour11(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Cheap publicity
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lol
It is a nawa something grin

WesternOligarch:
The whores are out to support their sister in arms.....which responsible woman would throw support for a woman like FFK'S ex...

You see them all over Abuja whoring themselves around sleeping with anything that has money....*spits
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Passionate888: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Where was she when Tonto Dikeh hid her son from his father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Recreates Photo With Mum To Celebrate Mothers Day (pic) / Albysnr And Jegzlion! Set To Drop Hit Single Titled “ronaldo” / Faithia Balogun's Birthday Dinner At Oriental Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.