Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) (25943 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by evsimmigration: 2:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Don't call those children FFK children until DNA test is thoroughly conducted cos the sperm was obtained on her absence...
Yoruba people are evil

Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed She chose to be a third wife ahead of other eligible bachelors, when Churchill was denied access to see his son by the actress none of these clowns bothered to intervene.
She has no income to take care of those kids and they are better off with the father.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Karlovych: 2:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Muna4real:

Yes but they are different. In Tonto's case, the court gave her custody of her son and also she has told churchill to support the child or else he won't touch him. She can't be taking care of a child for him. He has refused and so what's the need? But in precious case, it's still in the court and no decision has been made.
Perhaps Precious should start to "support" her kids before she will "touch" them since support is all that is needed to see your child.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by NaBanga: 2:15am On Dec 13, 2021
I'm surprised Tonto Dikeh has not made any comment. I am just wondering if she has slept with FFK or if she is afraid of the APC. Hmm... tongue
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:52am On Dec 13, 2021
Soon ffk will release a picture of him and Mercy... grin

And he will follow it up with a foot note saying; At a function with the sweet mercy lambo. grin I had a lot of discussion with her, regarding her achievements in the industry and how to move Nigeria forward..lmao
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Tutu19: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2021
ume1000:
role model to sluts u mean
na u talk am o. OYO is ur case.. Lol
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Who send her go open yansh for FFK

Why? Because he's rich? Would it have been better if it was a poor man?
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2021
ImaIma1:

Why? Because he's rich? Would it have been better if it was a poor man?
What are you talking about? undecided
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by mauchiz: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2021
The best thing for chikwendu is to go back to her husbands house, she can't train 4 boys, it is not possible and advisable.
Ffk is a politician they can kidnap those children, were does she want to keep them.

If she wants to be in custody of her children, she should go back to his house.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Ybaby: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2021
She needs to team up with a very powerful man in ASO ROCK.... she is a woman and very powerful. A powerful man will get her her kids and lock up FFK.

No one takes your kids from their mum. It is wickedness to the kids and to their mum
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Invincible304:
angry sad

I am here confused, depressed demoralized and suicidal because I couldn't pay 48k to renew my rent and I have been told to vacate the premises already.

I'm dejected. Hope someone come to my rescue. 070.68...37...75...41

21.2516. 699.3
Uba..

Which state you see rent of 48k?

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Nobody cares tbh. She should have chose better. Her boys will chose her when they grow up. She should look forward to dt.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Seun360(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2021
Muna4real:

Is it that you don't understand the story or you just want to play dumb? Let me break it down.

Fani kayode has refused to allow precious to see her kids and has continuously used security to drive her away from his house whenever she attempts to visit.

Do you now understand?

That's a fat lie.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Invincible304: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Osun state, and single room.

mediclife1987:

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Invincible304: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
I'm in Ede in Osun State

mediclife1987:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Chidinma Ekile Stuns In All White In New Photos / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.