Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) (25926 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by seunmsg(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Just an olosho supporting another olosho against a useless drug addict. All of una go dey alright las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by asanausana91: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
What do you expect before? Ashawo must always support ashawo.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Mayng01(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Irrelevant and weightless weight
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by marvelous000: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
kingsways:
Yes No one has the right to take her children from her.

They must return her children to her and the man MUST provide finance to take care of them

Also by virtue of her marriage and children, all FFK's properties must be shared and at least 80% given to Precious.

Precious should stop crying and look for a good lawyer, that drug addict needs to be taught a lesson
You think this is the west where pussies parading themselves as men, get all their life work taken from them all because some greedy selfish bitchh want to tryout new dickk.

This is Nigeria and even the whole fvcking SANs can't pull off such idiocy in Nigerian court, not to talk of when the subject of litigation is not even traditionally married.
#spit.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Phut(f): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ayomi90:

Seems u guys only read topic titles, where were u when FFK said she has the right to see her children in his home ND even under supervision?

You cannot require/expect a woman who has been a victim of domestic violence to return to the scene of the abuse. She should be allowed to see her children in a neutral place (e.g an eatery).
Femi can send the children (with supervision) to said neutral location.

Nobody should expect Precious to endanger her life by walking into the lions den. Next thing you know we will hear one spurious claim that the woman while visiting, suffered a bout of schizophrenia and “jumped” off the upstairs balcony. Femi is a man with a lot of issues and there is no telling how far he can go.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Phut(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Yeah....save me bvllshit...., she's a lier, a promiscuous woman and has actually been allowed to see her kids but hasn't showed up, what she wants is to run off with the kids and try to cash out on child support. But tribalism won't let you see the issue with your loose sister who sold herself into a marriage for money.
Telling her to see them in his house, does not equal “allowing” her to see her children. Moreso since she has been a victim of domestic violence at his hands. Visitations must be at a neutral location

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Normally ashawo suppose support ashawo grin
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
U people u sud go to aso rock & protest.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by gambia(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
jericco1:
If everyone should bring their family problems on social media, the media space would have crashed.

Honestly, exactly what I told my brother when i saw the nonsense.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Digmygold: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
suffering:
Hmm. Those she fed with his money are in arms to support her. Mercy has no children, knows nothing about raising children and is not a loyal person. Something will benefit her greatly from such a move.

Ask God to forgive you before Karma befalls you.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Tutu19: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
High time we " *did" not "do", "gave not give". Correct ur self next time Mercy. I'm not laughing, I'm only correcting, u are a role model to small girls. Thanks.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
suffering:
Hmm. Those she fed with his money are in arms to support her. Mercy has no children, knows nothing about raising children and is not a loyal person. Something will benefit her greatly from such a move.

I agree with where u said she has no children. So may never know the depth of what she is posting
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by LaExpert: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
I hope she is paying child support and visiting the kids under supervision
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by emmyN(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Orangedreams:
It is only normal for almost every woman to stand by her in this. As a woman you don't need to have given birth to children for you to know the pain of being denied access to your children. The pain comes naturally. FFK should allow her see her children that's pretty OK. I'm not sure she has intention of taking them away but to see them and feel the warmth of her children and also be assured her kids are doing well. That's not too much to ask.

Las las check my signature for properties.

Y'all didn't make a case for Churchill when he was and still being denied access to his son.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by emmyN(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mommadd:
As a mother I don't even want to imagine this, may God help her, cut me off from my sons hmmmm mbanu, may God not let my eyes see.

Honestly it won't be bad to see more of these cases in society.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Rree: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Whoresss support whoressss
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Timekeeper:
So far ffk doesn't care

We don't care

Every parent has a right to their kids by law.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Amanda4life: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
NO MAN CAN TRY HIS RUBISH WITH ME.
THAT WILL BE THE END OF TWO OF US
SAME TIME.

WALAHITALAI, TWO US NOGO CHOP FOOD AGAIN.

HOW CAN YOU DEPRIVED MEBOF SEEING A CHILD I CARRIED FOR 9 MONTHS.

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER S.

I WILL END IT FOR ALL AT ONCE
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Amanda4life: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
INFACT

TWO OF US NOGO SEE PIKIN AGAIN.

WE GO GO JUDGE OUR MATTER FOR YONDER.

WHETHER NA HELL OR HEAVEN
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ume1000: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
kingsways:
Yes No one has the right to take her children from her.

They must return her children to her and the man MUST provide finance to take care of them

Also by virtue of her marriage and children, all FFK's properties must be shared and at least 80% given to Precious.

Precious should stop crying and look for a good lawyer, that drug addict needs to be taught a lesson
u do realize Nigeria does not recognize marital property law do u?
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ume1000: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tutu19:
High time we " *did" not "do", "gave not give". Correct ur self next time Mercy. I'm not laughing, I'm only correcting, u are a role model to small girls. Thanks.
role model to sluts u mean
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by suffering: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Digmygold:

Ask God to forgive you before Karma befalls you.
The Bible says to never judge another. Your comment shows you’ve already judged me. See you in hell, bro.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by okwusdaddy: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
The whores are out to support their sister in arms.....which responsible woman would throw support for a woman like FFK'S ex...

You see them all over Abuja whoring themselves around sleeping with anything that has money....*spits

FFK's biggest mistake would be handing over his son's to this gold-digger.....he might as well feed them to the vipers.
Oga how would you feel if its your father that decides for you weather or not you see your mother,whatever problems his having with thier mother the kids should not be used like an instrument to punish her.I pity those kids for having a Father like FFK.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by davidque: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Seun360(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Didn't FFK say she is allowed to visit them "under supervision"? She does not have the financial means to raise those kids and FFK does. Only makes sense that the financial provider has custodial rights. Plus he can afford to pay for babysitting year round. Can Precious take care of those kids with zero contributions from FFK? She's just crying because he has cut of her financial supply. Those children were her means of earning an income and FFK has cut that supply line

Gbam.
If she truly loves those kids, at least she would have attempted going to see them at least once.
The court granted her access to visit the kids in FFK's house since June last year.

Abeg, she's a gold digger.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
topeka:
modified

Dear Nairalander if you can see this post right now (11.pm). This is a sincere appeal from the depth of my heart Please do not ignore. People bring their problems online and they get solution. My knees are on ground as I'm typing this. Please Am begging you to help me buy baby food for my little baby i beg in the name of God, he is 6 months plus now and he has been having only breastfeeding and its really hurting me and affecting my health, I am seriously In pain's right now, Mommies, Daddies in the house i am appealing from the depth of my heart, he has been crying all day, i need to get him cereal's and soy milk, I know things are hard but from the little you have please help me, i have been facing difficulties for some time now. I pray as you extend a hand to me may God bless you in abundance, keep you safe, healthy and successful. Amen. 26 35 969012 - fcmb Rita
Find a business to do. I know Ur an able-bodied man.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Exodora: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Her greatest mistake was leaving them all behind, she should have left with one at least she will forever live with the pain.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Muna4real(f): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed She chose to be a third wife ahead of other eligible bachelors, when Churchill was denied access to see his son by the actress none of these clowns bothered to intervene.
She has no income to take care of those kids and they are better off with the father.

Tonto and precious cases are different.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Muna4real(f): 12:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Seun360:

Gbam.
If she truly loves those kids, at least she would have attempted going to see them at least once.
The court granted her access to visit the kids in FFK's house since June last year.

Abeg, she's a gold digger.

Is it that you don't understand the story or you just want to play dumb? Let me break it down.

Fani kayode has refused to allow precious to see her kids and has continuously used security to drive her away from his house whenever she attempts to visit.

Do you now understand?
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Karlovych: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2021
Muna4real:

Tonto and precious cases are different.
How are they different? They both left their marriages.
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Muna4real(f): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Karlovych:
How are they different? They both left their marriages.

Yes but they are different. In Tonto's case, the court gave her custody of her son and also she has told churchill to support the child or else he won't touch him. She can't be taking care of a child for him. He has refused and so what's the need? But in precious case, it's still in the court and no decision has been made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day / Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.