Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) (86209 Views)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Solsix(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
People get time sha. Wetin you wan tell this one about heavenly race

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by SensualMan: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
I'm happy he's living well. Kid ur happiness is paramount. Father or no father figure.
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Firstandonly(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
See ps5 worth 535k forget about the TV the ps5 alone na big deal

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by halfbloodprince(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lol there’s a PS5 there. What else?

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wawelexy:
What if bolu is at his maternal grandparent's home?

Make unna dey calm down, we all know how this women are, wiz baba fit give dem money for Table water, make dem choose to buy sachet water....

Moreover, there are some people who doesn't fancy all this technology of a thing but yet they re extremely rich and living fine....

We re not expecting Big wiz to start supervising what electronics is in bolu's room, how many time do they even see each other in a year?

You just nailed it!

Not all Rich persons are into this Bling Bling, Gucci Ferragamo Lifestyles! sad
They see it as a Burden for dem! undecided
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Invincible304: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
angry sad

I am here confused, depressed demoralized and suicidal because I couldn't pay 48k to renew my rent and I have been told to vacate the premises already.

I'm dejected. Hope someone come to my rescue. 070.68...37...75...41

21.2516. 699.3
Uba..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Johel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thandiubani:

Reactions have trailed a video of Boluwatife, first son of superstar singer, Wizkid showing off his rapping skills inside his room.

He shared the video on his Instagram page.

Fans say the room is not lit for someone like Boluwatife since he is the son of Wizkid.

While he did well in his rapping, fans refused to express any excitement about his room.

They said his father is mega rich and cannot see why he’s living in such a room like a regular kid.

While some fans believe that the house belongs to his mother, Shola, others expressed doubts saying that someone as rich as Wiz would not allow his family live there.

See reactions below:

ibukun_0609; See where wizkid pikin Dey stay ?? Make I quiet

cynthia_baby23; See house

alexdiva1; Person wa get money his son just be like who them go say him daddy is pushing Abeg Oga try Dey look after this boy his talented Nd u never can tell he might be better then u tomorrow help him help his mum stop allowing people to insult them take correction Nd look at other celebrity kids

cherrys_glow1; Una favorite see houx

tikay212; I don’t want to believe he lives there, he might be in a friends house and recorded that video… let’s even assume wizkid is not in his life, i don’t think his mother at this new age would have that type of TV on the wall…. people needs to chill

foreva_empire; Which house he Dey do this video? Hope he’s not staying in that house

officialamyann; No this is grandma house who they hang such television the wall

angelctp; Who confirmed that he’s Big Wiz kid ?? Looking at that background and looking at where Zion is living then do the maths.
I don’t think our Big Wiz child will be living in a place like this with that telly he’s so happy to show off no attack pls.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXTWjbrgEsA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDrbElEZzwM

That's his room...that's the PS 5 Wizkid bought for him....No issues...their money,their life,their problem...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nor be ps5 be that?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
finalboss:

footballer ?? Painter ? undecided
You don't need talent to be painter undecided
There's no skill that doesn't have the aspect of talent.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Austeeenxx: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Only that PS5 don make that room expensive.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by uchaymart(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Celebrity life na package oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by LordGuru1: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jb
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Eletididi: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leaforever:
Bolu lives wt his mum on the mainland in magodo, where she's renting.
He usually stays in his dad's house in Lekki too. Dts when U see him in front of the grey with white stripes house and the striped gates. Dts WizKids house.

Wizkid hardly lives there when he's around, but dts practically BOLUs house and he is always pictured there on the weekends or whenever he's visiting friends on the island.

There are many pictures and videos of those on his page too. You can see some old awards in the background.

Drop the nonsense agenda. WizKid loves his sons and they are not complaining to you!!!!

PS - This boy attends Chrisland. Hope U know.
my mind tells me this moniker is handled by wizkid's team.. Abeg bless your guy with business money o.. Die hard wizzy fan

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Joelobioha:
The fact that his father sings doesn't mean he'll be a singer too in the future...the kid could be a talented painter or a skilled footballer who knows rather than compelling him..my two cents.. smiley

You are Right on dis!

The Boy will Face SERIOUS pressure in the coming years! sad embarassed
See how he is Exposed to all sorts of Nonsense! undecided

If his Mother was Smart, She would have Travelled to a Far away place and allowed the Young Boy to pursue his personal goals!
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Munzy14(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Online time wasting.. grin

Nothing is wrong with that room, just jobless trolls ranting.. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Oluwasaudy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
They filmed it for a reason ?? Are you among the filming committee or crew ITK grin
athaboi:
They filmed it for the reason! They know jobless people are all over to spark the imaginary reaction

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Supreme145(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
So what's wrong with the room even me a full grown man doesn't have a TV in my own room. Compare the room to that of kids his age bracket then you will realize he's living in luxury.
90% of his age mates in Nigeria shift center table before they sleep at night

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by achillesfoot(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Young blood, take a cue from the mistakes of 50's first son. Get off the internet, get a haircut, channel that energy on your education, make sure you soar like an eagle. Attend an ivy league school, your daddy's connections can access you such privilege.. Become a professional. Only in such ways can you make your momma proud.. All I see here is total rubbish..

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by CSNg: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerians and their joblessness! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Annie001: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leaforever:
More photos. Same chair. Same walls. And on sholas page.
Oga is everything okay at home?
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerians are so gullible. He never said that was his room. Y'all should stop talking shit about Wizkid. Focus your energy on the mother of the son.

Moreover, what's so bad in that room? Nigerians and their hypocrisy. If it were to be Blue Ivy's room, they would have praised Beyoncè for raising her daughter with humility.

Hypocrites!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Supreme145:
So what's wrong with the room even me a full grown man doesn't have a TV in my own room. Compare the room to that of kids his age bracket then you will realize he's living in luxury.
90% of his age mates in Nigeria shift center table before they sleep at night

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy grin
Like the BMC Zombies we have here, Right? wink
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by stasius: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Is this the same son he was abusing because of his "perceived" gayness?

Maybe that is why he is not spending on the boy.
It is a pity.
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
finalboss:

footballer ?? Painter ? undecided
You don't need talent to be painter undecided

You do. Everyone can do almost everything but your talent and creativity will make you stand out.
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leaforever:
Bolu lives wt his mum on the mainland in magodo, where she's renting.
He usually stays in his dad's house in Lekki too. Dts when U see him in front of the grey with white stripes house and the striped gates. Dts WizKids house.

Wizkid hardly lives there when he's around, but dts practically BOLUs house and he is always pictured there on the weekends or whenever he's visiting friends on the island.

There are many pictures and videos of those on his page too. You can see some old awards in the background.

Drop the nonsense agenda. WizKid loves his sons and they are not complaining to you!!!!

PS - This boy attends Chrisland. Hope U know.

You're very right, brother. Let them keep wailing .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Joelobioha(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You are Right on dis!

The Boy will Face SERIOUS pressure in the coming years! sad embarassed
See how he is Exposed to all sorts of Nonsense! Well who are you to talk about their decision..before dem go scatter ur head with insults sad smiley

If his Mother was Smart, She would have Travelled to a Far away place and allowed the Young Boy to pursue his personal goals!
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by generalwo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
IF truly na wizkid son room be that, for someone of his status, he no make sense.... Even person wen get 20m for account no go allow him son room be like that talkless of a global superstar wen dey buy cars every and dey ball everyday.... Money wen he go spend 2 nights for club can give that room a face-lift...... What do I know... He's not my son, no be me get their money for them so even if them was stay inside OTIKU, na them sabi... As long as it makes them happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.