Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) (86233 Views)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Murphyenemuwe:
Like how old are you? Defending a 10 year old boy online. Nawa
because nairalanders are vicious when they want to attack someone they hate as you can see in the comments posted by this op. They are insinuating that the kid is growing up in poverty. He didn't care dt a child is involved.

Hopefully u correct lies whenever ur confronted with one and not allow people spew lies comfortably in ur presence. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
DIKEnaWAR:
This boy and his mom are ready to milk the fact that he is wizkids son to the core. Evemry small thing they want to be in the news. Many of you complaining about the room live in face me I face you in okoko .
Exactly ��� grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by poiZon: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thandiubani:

Reactions have trailed a video of Boluwatife, first son of superstar singer, Wizkid showing off his rapping skills inside his room.

He shared the video on his Instagram page.

Fans say the room is not lit for someone like Boluwatife since he is the son of Wizkid.

While he did well in his rapping, fans refused to express any excitement about his room.

They said his father is mega rich and cannot see why he’s living in such a room like a regular kid.

While some fans believe that the house belongs to his mother, Shola, others expressed doubts saying that someone as rich as Wiz would not allow his family live there.

See reactions below:

ibukun_0609; See where wizkid pikin Dey stay ?? Make I quiet

cynthia_baby23; See house

alexdiva1; Person wa get money his son just be like who them go say him daddy is pushing Abeg Oga try Dey look after this boy his talented Nd u never can tell he might be better then u tomorrow help him help his mum stop allowing people to insult them take correction Nd look at other celebrity kids

cherrys_glow1; Una favorite see houx

tikay212; I don’t want to believe he lives there, he might be in a friends house and recorded that video… let’s even assume wizkid is not in his life, i don’t think his mother at this new age would have that type of TV on the wall…. people needs to chill

foreva_empire; Which house he Dey do this video? Hope he’s not staying in that house

officialamyann; No this is grandma house who they hang such television the wall

angelctp; Who confirmed that he’s Big Wiz kid ?? Looking at that background and looking at where Zion is living then do the maths.
I don’t think our Big Wiz child will be living in a place like this with that telly he’s so happy to show off no attack pls.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXTWjbrgEsA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDrbElEZzwM
G wagon or Mercedes mayback suppose park inside the room?
Am just asking o
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by samsobo24(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,pls I'm in Urgent need of a social media influencer,be it on WhatsApp also, for my business.

Pls kindly send a message on 07089452700 or reply my message here,thanks.
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by fredoooooo: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
No face ya life dey follow wicked and Davido up and down grin
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by femi4: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leaforever:

Dts his father. What will U now say about Made kuti, blowing trumpets around like his dad? I don't think he needs to start pursuing his destiny yet. Most University graduates don't even know what to do wt their life, talk more of a 10yr old. He just entered secondary school oga.
Ignorance

Made has been playing sax since his undergraduate days abroad. No be today he was discovered
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by xalex77c: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leaforever:
More pictures. Also includes when pocolee visited him and his friends, teaching them how to dance. Same house.
Baba you are jobless oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by OtemAtum: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
finalboss:

footballer ?? Painter ? undecided
You don't need talent to be painter undecided

Can you paint me exactly as I am? The Painting should look exactly like me o.
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
femi4:
Ignorance

Made has been playing sax since his undergraduate days abroad. No be today he was discovered
We are saying the same thing. He copied his dad's interests and became good at it. A lot of sons copy their dads if there dad is successful in a profession, cos dts all they see in their house. Femi Kuti also copied his dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
xalex77c:
Baba you are jobless oo grin grin
All of us reading gossip on nairaland are jobless. I have time for trolls today.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]
At least I can make kids. Same can't be said of you...

a kid don't make kids, get sense before is too late
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Pumpumking: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thandiubani:

Reactions have trailed a video of Boluwatife, first son of superstar singer, Wizkid showing off his rapping skills inside his room.

Fans say the room is not lit for someone like Boluwatife since he is the son of Wizkid.

While he did well in his rapping, fans refused to express any excitement about his room.

They said his father is mega rich and cannot see why he’s living in such a room like a regular kid.

While some fans believe that the house belongs to his mother, Shola, others expressed doubts saying that someone as rich as Wiz would not allow his family live there.

See reactions below:

alexdiva1; Person wa get money his son just be like who them go say him daddy is pushing Abeg Oga try Dey look after this boy his talented Nd u never can tell he might be better then u tomorrow help him help his mum stop allowing people to insult them take correction Nd look at other celebrity kids

tikay212; I don’t want to believe he lives there, he might be in a friends house and recorded that video… let’s even assume wizkid is not in his life, i don’t think his mother at this new age would have that type of TV on the wall…. people needs to chill

foreva_empire; Which house he Dey do this video? Hope he’s not staying in that house

angelctp; Who confirmed that he’s Big Wiz kid ?? Looking at that background and looking at where Zion is living then do the maths.
I don’t think our Big Wiz child will be living in a place like this with that telly he’s so happy to show off no attack pls.

Watch video below:

is he actin blue film? angry
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by jclassiq(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Including idiots that sleep in huts and inside caves. Everyone's reacting.
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Bigchristo: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thandiubani:

See reactions below:

Watch video below:

So what exactly is sparking reactions here? It’s only a jobless fellow that will be foolishly reacting to anything he sees, smh Abeg nairaland make una nor Dey waste person data for nonsense post
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by IamGblaize(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leaforever:
Bolu lives wt his mum on the mainland in magodo, where she's renting.
He usually stays in his dad's house in Lekki too. Dts when U see him in front of the grey with white stripes house and the striped gates. Dts WizKids house.

Wizkid hardly lives there when he's around, but dts practically BOLUs house and he is always pictured there on the weekends or whenever he's visiting friends on the island.

There are many pictures and videos of those on his page too. You can see some old awards in the background.

Drop the nonsense agenda. WizKid loves his sons and they are not complaining to you!!!!

PS - This boy attends Chrisland. Hope U know.

Boss I beg you in the name of God message me on WhatsApp.... 08093763396.... Or if you are comfortable enough to drop your WhatsApp number here.... I want to discuss something with you.... Please sir
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why is it that in anything, the only thing Nigerians see in you is money? You make a video, people are not looking at the content of the video but at the content of the environment where the video is shot, in terms of how rich it looks.

This country will never get better with this kind of people in it.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Agugbadin: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
ORI
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by xalex77c: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leaforever:

All of us reading gossip on nairaland are jobless. I have time for trolls today.
whatever you mean by 'trolls'... I am sure not one... Take an attentive look at your profile and tell me you're not an obsessed fan-boy for someone who is oblivious of your existence
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
xalex77c:
whatever you mean by 'trolls'... I am sure not one... Take an attentive look at your profile and tell me you're not an obsessed fan-boy for someone who is oblivious of your existence
Yeah yeah tell dt to the lowlife dt made this post and begged for it to be moved to the frontpage.
I'm a stranger you know nothing about.
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by mightyhaze: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lol.. he is not called deadbeat for the fun of it
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by xalex77c: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leaforever:

Yeah yeah tell dt to the lowlife dt made this post and begged for it to be moved to the frontpage.
I'm a stranger you know nothing about.
You're nice shaa grin grin, i was already expecting a trailer load of insult (something fanboys are known for)

Big ups cool
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
fourboys:
Are Nigerian youths really that jobless
U just dey know dis.

Yes, they are of course, very jobless annoying youths.
Lazy youths they are.
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Adefolarin1: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
And what is wrong with that apartment?
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by femi4: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leaforever:

We are saying the same thing. He copied his dad's interests and became good at it. A lot of sons copy their dads if there dad is successful in a profession, cos dts all they see in their house. Femi Kuti also copied his dad.
Copied?

Are you not aware that talents are inherited by kids from their parents via genetic factors

You don't know what you're saying, you think music or playing musical instruments is law or engineering. If you don't have it in you, you can't be great at it. Falz is successful as a musician despite being a graduate of law.

You made it look as if ALL his children are into music. Even among Fela's children, only Ṣeun and Femi are into music and are successful because they have the TALENT

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by FarahAideed: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Many people parents house no even reach am and dey ar complaining

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by bewla(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wawelexy:
What if bolu is at his maternal grandparent's home?

Make unna dey calm down, we all know how this women are, wiz baba fit give dem money for Table water, make dem choose to buy sachet water....

Moreover, there are some people who doesn't fancy all this technology of a thing but yet they re extremely rich and living fine....

We re not expecting Big wiz to start supervising what electronics is in bolu's room, how many time do they even see each other in a year?
he should have left the head cover on

Is he related to runnie

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by adecz: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Una no get work❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Soffyh(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Let them blackmail him, it will choke u when WIZZ fly him abroad for higher education

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Soffyh(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
What am sure is, the more wizzy is getting older the more he will be choosing career first for the older child , grin funniest is those blackmailers ladies are among, ladies that open leg for fine pofpof seller, okrika akube seller and born Yeye child for ojuelegba grin
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Smooyis(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Busybodies alatojubo eshorayin grin
Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
mightyhaze:
Lol.. he is not called deadbeat for the fun of it
Wizkid is not a deadbeat. He is currently on his instastory playing the piano at home in n london with his 3rd son. This is just after a hectic trip to Abu Dhabi for a show.

BOLUs mama does not want her son living wt his dad, even wt attempts by WizKids mum to collect the boy. In their leaked chats, Shola said his house was always full of girls and weed and he was asking bolu to talk to girls if he wasn't gay. That was years ago but clearly wizkid has grown up and is responsible now. He seems to keep his whoring out of his home these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) by deltateam: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hi
Thandiubani:

See reactions below:

Watch video below:

I don't see anything wrong with that room. Beside he wasn't even rapping. He was just catching cruise as the rap music playing wasn't him but another person pre-recorded music.

People really get time and wahala.
Some of these people talking crap live in worse houses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.