Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed (36810 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by elGenius: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Are you pretending to be rettarded or did your mama drop you on the ground while conceiving you.....just look at the garbage you wrote.
What is this thing quoting me,

Do my mention look like one, insignificant demented beings like you should be quoting.

Go look for you kind
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Nicepoker(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

For peace to reign, I pray the daughter controls her emotions and not tell her father how many male visitors came to see the mom while he was in prison.
Vagina creatures are not that sensible. She will spill everything grin
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
elGenius:
What is this thing quoting me,

Do my mention look like one, insignificant demented beings like you should be quoting.

Go look for you kind

Hmm, figures... Inability to construct simple sentence. Your stupid analysis was what caught my attention especially when you claimed an innocent man who was released was lying about his innocent and your parroting of racist stereotypes...... anyone would question your mental capacity.

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by timefarm(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Na for ur mouth dem go hear say teacher mama na winch.
Take am and keep shut next time jasonscoolari of ibori kingdom,
Na ur Oga for here open ur yansh for Nairaland grin
Take your own.
Small boy

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
It is not worth it to be wicked. Just imagine the bond btw these two that wouldn't exist if he had not been exonerated. It is too costly to be wicked. Honestly.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Nicepoker(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Let's face it
Blacks are the most patient people on earth
If the whites gets the same treatment given to black folks , there will be war everyday

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Blacks are the architect of their failures.

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Kajaard: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

For peace to reign, I pray the daughter controls her emotions and not tell her father how many male visitors came to see the mom while he was in prison.

Shut up please cheesy
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Anndrew(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
elGenius:
I don't believe all this "he was wrongfully jailed" that black people go about saying when they are released early, the person they committed the crime against probably decided to forgive them.

And since they can't just be released, the only way to release them is if their victims go back on their testimony.

Another way is due to good behaviour in prison.

Stop all this "he was innocent", " he was wrongfully jailed... " blablabla .

We all know black Americans have a tendency to commit crime and then try to use emotion and sentiments to escape punishment, "because I am black", why is it that black neighborhoods are the most dangerous even in a country like America, is it whites that go there to form gangs?

if Blacks want to improve their status, they need to look inward, before they can then look outside.
am sorry to say,But u are a bastard and an idiot...what a slowpoke.u lack decorum..what an animal in sheep clothes,u are not fit to be a black nigga...u should be kill and burn to ashes.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by DropsMic(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

It's just pathetic tbh...

Abroad: Racists make Negro lives a living hell!

In Africa: Negroes make Negro lives worse than a living hell!

The matter even make Satan weak! undecided

The matter weak me too bro. But I don already accept am as e be. No be today our foolishness start... E don tey. Out of greed and foolishness our forefathers sold people who look exactly like them to the white man in exchange for guns, cups, mirrors etc. and we are all descendants of these same forefathers. And you know what they say about apples not falling far from their trees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by elGenius: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Anndrew:
am sorry to say,But u are a bastard and an idiot...what a slowpoke.u lack decorum..what an animal in sheep clothes,u are not fit to be a black nigga...u should be kill and burn to ashes.. undecided undecided
From you tone, I know it's s your kind that go about committing crime abroad and when caught, play the "I am black" card. spoiling our reputation.

you and those like you are a virus to Africa and the world.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Angelfrost(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
DropsMic:

The matter weak me too bro. But I don already accept am as e be. No be today our foolishness start... E don tey. Out of greed and foolishness our forefathers sold people who look exactly like them to the white man in exchange for guns, cups, mirrors etc. and we are all descendants of these same forefathers. And you know what they say about apples not falling far from their trees

Exactly... Now, the continent continues to pander to the whims of the descendants of the very same people that enslaved them, even hating and killing their brothers in the process.

This continent is almost irredeemable.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by lkillbrokehoes: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Old news, video that I saw on Instagram few days ago, I wonder why this forum is so f*cking slow.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
faithfull18:
Stale news
Good news is never stale.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by ParkleElegant: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

You are not a good person grin grin grin you too like violence
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Phut(f): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

You guys are so freaking self entitled. The wife was the one visiting him in jail and taking their daughter along. That is the only reason the daughter even recognizes him and has this emotional response. She even planned his surprising her, by picking her up on the first day of school. She also most likely, fought tirelessly for his release. On the other hand, unu for done abandon the woman to her fate, and begin to parade town with a bevy of girls, maybe even remarry sef. It’s only hypocrites who cannot take what they dish out, on a regular basis.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Elidrisy20: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Black American and prison are like bread & butter
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by KayCee9256: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have always said that they need it

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Eriokanmi: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Good. The guy will be so much compensated for spoiling his name.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by MufasaLion: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
See how foolish folks are pulling out the racial card. Pathetic!
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Pelaiye2703(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
This made me have a teary eyes. God bless all the good dad out there. Una dey try, e no easy.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by NigeriaEngineer(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

� you get bad mouth
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by PlayMaker14: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Phut:

You guys are so freaking self entitled. The wife was the one visiting him in jail and taking their daughter along. That is the only reason the daughter even recognizes him and has this emotional response. She even planned his surprising her, by picking her up on the first day of school. She also most likely, fought tirelessly for his release. On the other hand, unu for done abandon the woman to her fate, and begin to parade town with a bevy of girls, maybe even remarry sef. It’s only hypocrites who cannot take what they dish out, on a regular basis.
Just take it easy madam, drink water and calm down.... We nor dey quarrel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by PENNYSWAP: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

A woman that stood by him all the time he was behind bars....

Kept the family down

The man is coming back into a home ..

She deserves an award .

I doubt the man will do any shit..

Her duty now is to stop every shot she had in the past with any body.

But these white people knows the value of love more than we Africans..

She has Love Machine and cucumber and her fingers for services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hope d compensated d Nigga
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by DIKEnaWAR: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Which kind of system imprison a man wrongly from when the daughter was a toddler till she is almost the same height with him. America is a failed country men
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by suffering: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Okay. Good. Next news, please.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by DropsMic(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

Exactly... Now, the continent continues to pander to the whims of the descendants of the very same people that enslaved them, even hating and killing their brothers in the process.

This continent is almost irredeemable.

It's like Dejavu all over again ...

The continent is redeemable, but it may not happen in our lifetime
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Munzy, you know say I dey peaceful... wink
I see grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already?? / Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.