Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed (36753 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by izibili44: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

For peace to reign, I pray the daughter controls her emotions and not tell her father how many male visitors came to see the mom while he was in prison.
see as you dey reason .

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Nonexisting: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

For peace to reign, I pray the daughter controls her emotions and not tell her father how many male visitors came to see the mom while he was in prison.
Sense will not kill you.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by icebird25(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

Na only few people normal for this nairaland...
Me and two other guys ...cos what's this grin grin grin
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by We4all: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
How old is she now? That’s the part that interests me.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by McBishop2020: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wowowowo
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by whytediamond(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Richy4:
Just.. WOW!!!!! smiley
The kid may have been visiting the prison with the mom for her to identify him so easily

Most definitely bro.

A 1year old cannot keep such memories.

2 Likes

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Munzy14(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

grin grin you like trouble..

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Uniqueteco(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Misleading and confusing headline. OP please consult your English language textbook.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by CUMIN: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Those thinking of sperm donor should consider the child fatherly love...that child may bring you joy. But what about the joy of that child.

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by EngrHumble(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
So emotional
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by abbey621(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
That is why we say, akoba adaba olorun maje a ri.......Many brothers sitting in jail for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Many are there because of ordinary weed, weed lasan lasan......If you must go jail abeg let it be worth it like money heist grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by holuwajobar(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

Who was wrongly imprisoned, though they will compensate him,thank God is not here.
I really happy for him,his wife stood by him during the dark time.

Yeah his wife stood by him , and probably his best friend did his part as well..

If you don't gerrit, fogerrit
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by freeborn02: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
I was shedding tears when I saw this video few days ago.
It was just so emotional.
And in all of these, we should not forget to praise the mother that constantly reminded her daughter about her dad. Telling her he's gonna be out one day.
She did a very good job in all these.

Family is everything.

Your opinion is shiit

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by DropsMic(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
donbachi:
The life of a blackman.is full of wahalas.

The worst thing about our race is that things are way worse in our own continent
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by mrnelsono(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Awww so emotional
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by joelag: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Waiting patiently to embrace my children very soon, Baba God, only you alone I put my trust.

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by elGenius: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
I don't believe all this "he was wrongfully jailed" that black people go about saying when they are released early, the person they committed the crime against probably decided to forgive them.

And since they can't just be released, the only way to release them is if their victims go back on their testimony.

Another way is due to good behaviour in prison.

Stop all this "he was innocent", " he was wrongfully jailed... " blablabla .

We all know black Americans have a tendency to commit crime and then try to use emotion and sentiments to escape punishment, "because I am black", why is it that black neighborhoods are the most dangerous even in a country like America, is it whites that go there to form gangs?

if Blacks want to improve their status, they need to look inward, before they can then look outside.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
DropsMic:

The worst thing about our race is that things are way worse in our own continent

It's just pathetic tbh...

Abroad: Racists make Negro lives a living hell!

In Africa: Negroes make Negro lives worse than a living hell!

The matter even make Satan weak! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by AlexB300: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Make una learn how to punctuate abeg. This headline dey give me migraine
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Munzy14(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
His wife really tried by maintaining that bond between and his daughter...

If na bad woman, she will spoil the little girl's mind to extent she will be looking at her Dad like say na the mama boyfriend.

Kudos to the wife...Blacks are really suffering o.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by TheWolfen(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by marhez43(f): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Help!30k needed for my child school feecheck my sing 07065544.parent should learn hw to train their children in the lord
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by trueking: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why did the report not state the number of years he spent in prison?
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by teacherbim(f): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

Na you sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by MiaBeer(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wow. So touching!
Hope he learned from this one
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by PlayMaker14: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin you like trouble..
Munzy, you know say I dey peaceful... wink
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
elGenius:
I don't believe all this "he was wrongfully jailed" that black people go about saying when they are released early, the person they committed the crime against probably decided to forgive them.

And since they can't just be released, the only way to release them is if their victims go back on their testimony.

Another way is due to good behaviour on prison.

Stop all this "he was innocent", " he was wrongfully jailed... " blablabla .

We all know black Americans have a tendency to commit crime and then use emotion and sentiments to escape punishment, "because I am black", why is it that black neighborhoods are the most dangerous even in a country like America, is it whites that go there to form gangs?

Are you pretending to be rettarded or did your mama drop you on the ground while conceiving you.....just look at the garbage you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Magnoliaa(f): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

The child was less than 1 when he went to prison.

The mother could have easily reprogrammed her mind and her life into thinking one of such hypothetical males was her father.

She didn't alienate her from her 'father figure'. She didn't deny them the contact and relationship. Doesn't that count for something?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.