Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed (36802 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by QuickStandard: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
No love like that of a fathers love......
Some of us never had it.
But the importance of a fathers love can't be over emphasized
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by MummyD2020(f): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

For peace to reign, I pray the daughter controls her emotions and not tell her father how many male visitors came to see the mom while he was in prison.

Na dat wan ur mind go abi?
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by PrinceOfLagos: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
I'm so touched right now
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Rree: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Really
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by ccollins(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
The american institution has destroyed the black family. Really fvcked up.
first talk about the number of life kirikiri prison in Lagos Nigeria has totally destroyed
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by ALISMILE(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

Who was wrongly imprisoned, though they will compensate him,thank God is not here.
I really happy for him,his wife stood by him during the dark time.
Who told you that he will be compensated
I hate when people think that everything is perfect abroad. If everything is perfect like you people always want us to believe how come they imprisoned an innocent man for more than 10yrs, yet what you have to say about it is compensation. Is that what you would have said if he was wrongly imprisoned by the nigerian police?
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Ofunwa111: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

For peace to reign, I pray the daughter controls her emotions and not tell her father how many male visitors came to see the mom while he was in prison.

cheesy
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by alexola20(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
The mother might be a good one.If so,thanks to her for not cutting the father-daughter ties.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by RodgersAkpafu: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
elGenius:
I don't believe all this "he was wrongfully jailed" that black people go about saying when they are released early, the person they committed the crime against probably decided to forgive them.

And since they can't just be released, the only way to release them is if their victims go back on their testimony.

Another way is due to good behaviour in prison.

Stop all this "he was innocent", " he was wrongfully jailed... " blablabla .

We all know black Americans have a tendency to commit crime and then try to use emotion and sentiments to escape punishment, "because I am black", why is it that black neighborhoods are the most dangerous even in a country like America, is it whites that go there to form gangs?

if Blacks want to improve their status, they need to look inward, before they can then look outside.
So in your mind
You have made sense abi ?
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Gee64: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
The Blackman in America is seen as a suspect.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Ryan14(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Richy4:
Just.. WOW!!!!! smiley
The kid may have been visiting the prison with the mom for her to identify him so easily

It's obvious you didn't read this part, Bro.

"she saw her dad whom she has been visiting in prison in company of her mum"
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Richy4(m): 12:59am On Dec 13, 2021
Ryan14:

It's obvious you didn't read this part, Bro.

"she saw her dad whom she has been visiting in prison in company of her mum"

My brother,OP just added write ups maybe for it to make front page after many of us has commented based on what we thought after watching the video.. ..

We watched the video only, There was no single thing written except the headline..I was just surprised now to see long epistle....E come make me look like say I no dey read cheesy embarassed...

2 Likes

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by omoyankee3(m): 1:46am On Dec 13, 2021
So emotional....I'm in tears embarassed embarassed embarassed The system is really wreaking havoc on Black American families
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Originalsly: 2:54am On Dec 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

Is it because she's Black you're making this statement? .... or is it because your gf/wife had many men while you were not around?... or is it your mom been seeing many men when your father was not around? People usually make such out of place statements out of personal experience.

@ topic ..... the system has really done a lot of damage to innocent Blacks and their families. The mother has done well to build the bond between daughter and father by visiting while he was locked away.... guess thus is the first time the two can actually make physical contact. I'm not at all surprised he went to pick her up ... Black Ameri can men are super sensitive when it comes to their young daughters. Just hope he can fulfill the missing part of her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Tzar(m): 2:59am On Dec 13, 2021
Wow! Touching! May we not experience this hard type of life.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by zolajpower: 5:32am On Dec 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

Im telling you senior man . This could even be the reason why she was crying uncontrollably. Tired of seeing different men pounding her mom while her dad was still very much alive shocked
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Prince001(m): 5:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Baawaa:

Who was wrongly imprisoned, though they will compensate him,thank God is not here.
I really happy for him,his wife stood by him during the dark time.

My sister, not always óò cos those bastard knows how to maneuver d system in order not to pay for their wrong doings. Nigerian govt copy America style of governance but with no accountability in d case of Naija!!!!!
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by abeliver: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2021
a "Black" American... that's racism
Black Lives Matter
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Skmoda360(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So touching... smiley

Hmmmmm.....so touching indeed
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Skmoda360(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2021
elmessiahs:
Will be compensated if truly he didn't do the crime

Not in Nigeria.....
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Clinghton: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Seems like wrong convictions( that's if it's actually wrong and not race motivated) is prevalent in the western world.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by moorevic(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2021
maiiilooo:
Ehyaaaa...
Im in tears right now (irrespective of when you're viewing this )

so you're still crying as at NOW!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by maiiilooo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
moorevic:

so you're still crying as at NOW!!!!!
Yes ...
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by PlayMaker14: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Originalsly:

Is it because she's Black you're making this statement? .... or is it because your gf/wife had many men while you were not around?... or is it your mom been seeing many men when your father was not around? People usually make such out of place statements out of personal experience.

@ topic ..... the system has really done a lot of damage to innocent Blacks and their families. The mother has done well to build the bond between daughter and father by visiting while he was locked away.... guess thus is the first time the two can actually make physical contact. I'm not at all surprised he went to pick her up ... Black Ameri can men are super sensitive when it comes to their young daughters. Just hope he can fulfill the missing part of her life.
I hardly engage daft unintelligent fellows.... Kindly move ahead.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by aalangel(f): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Foreverdope:
A black American man who was wrongly imprisoned years ago recently got released and he decided to pay his daughter a surprise visit at school

According to reports, he was sent to jail when his little girl was still a toddler, not up to a year old

Well, after being freed, he went straight to his daughter’s school to pick her and the moment was priceless

In a video posted online, the schoolgirl was told that her parent came to pick her and just as she was exiting, she saw her dad whom she has been visiting in prison in company of her mum

She was overjoyed and emotional as she ran to him and they embraced passionately while tears dropped from her eyes

Watch the video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4PRPaLMcHI

The way you guys write News Bars is so annoying. No punctuation? Just one straight line! Kindly download grammarly.
Re: Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed by Ryan14(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2021
Richy4:

My brother,OP just added write ups maybe for it to make front page after many of us has commented based on what we thought after watching the video.. ..

We watched the video only, There was no single thing written except the headline..I was just surprised now to see long epistle....E come make me look like say I no dey read cheesy embarassed...

smiley smiley smiley

Some days are like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl / Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.