Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Does She Really Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Loves Me (1055 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Loves Me by jonathan00: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2007
Dear nairalanders, i want you guys to advice me on this issue. There is this girl i`ve been dating for over one year now; but the problem is that i`m not sure if this girl really love me.I met her through my friend.I invited this gir lto my place of abode but she refused to come on the excuses that she doesn`t go out. i made further effort to make her come but prove futile. so, i decided not to persuade her any longer. i kept visiting her. but what really annoy me about her is that each time i call her she doesn`t seem to be excited about me. And in fact, she doesn`t call me and if she does that mean she want to demand for recharge card. And even if I send the card she will not call me. I`ve already get the girl off my mind now but i want to know if that is the right dicision for me to take.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me by CrazyMan(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2007
She simply doesn't love you.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me by PTBNaija(f): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2007
You should know that she doesn't like you.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me by cuteass1(f): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2007
I'm sorry to say this oo, in as much is its going to hurt, i just have to tell you.

Like the posters before me rightfully stated, she doesnt love you. If she does (Cos we're no mind readers, so we couldnt swear on it) then she has a very funny and weired way of showing it.

With that said, i suggest you have a talk with her.

I can understand that some girls in the name of being "reserved" and "uncheap" dont call nor text, but in a case where she remembers your phone number when she needs a calling/recharge card, then she's one of those greedy money-minded material girls i detest angry and you my guy gotto buckle up.

Are you her dad?? Don't get me wrong oo, its a good thing you're being such a loving caring boyfriend, very good but not when she's taking advantage of it . . comm'on if she has a right to your generousity, then she has an obligation of being a genuine girlfriend.

If her attitude doesnt change, show her to the door, you can do much better. A relationship should be reciprocal, and seems you my guy are doing a solo!! wink
Re: Does She Really Loves Me by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2010
Do you speak English with her? Maybe that's why.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me by Areaboy2(m): 7:21am On Mar 31, 2010
has nothing to do with love my good man, she doesnt fancy u, period.

think of it like this, u recharge for her, she calls up the guy she fancy. worse still transfer some of your hard bought credit to him,

DAMN LIFE SUX doesnt it?
Re: Does She Really Loves Me by jaxxy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2010
johny does she like u first b4 u even talk about love, well she isnt feelin u 4 sure mayb u need to tighten ur game if shes wot it bt since shes already askin 4 credit witout callin u she may have started playin u thinkin ur lame or cant handle a girl like her. when u visit her how does she act? does she smile, laugh, excited, do u she any green lights when u hangout wit her etc? some of this will tell u wat she feels and if u stand a chance wit her,
Re: Does She Really Loves Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
I believe
a guy should have a lot more important things to think about
than whether a girl likes you or not
Re: Does She Really Loves Me by Flashfast1: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2010
Forget her dude.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me by Omoosedabi: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2010
the lady is a liability not an asset! she believes in a parasitism relationship. just forget about her before you go bankrupt!
Re: Does She Really Loves Me by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 01, 2010
She really isnt that into you dude. Just cut her off.

(1) (Reply)

B4 And After Marriage : How Different Things Appear To Be / Would You Create A Wedding Website / Are Any Ladies In Really Confusing Or Difficult Relationships With Their Men? Pl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.