Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Experience At Enugu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At Enugu (3161 Views)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Enugu by goodlife4good(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hello guys, i was in enugu for a business for a month, my experience at shopright was so surprising because that is the only place i found fascinating for fun. all most all the ladies are either in miniskirt or short gown revealing all those sensitive part. not that is my first time of seeing such but it was too much. pls is that the dressing code for ladies in Enugu

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At Enugu by macskillzy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na normal thing for Enugu
Re: My Experience At Enugu by Ocholu: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

Will you keep kwayet!!

Going to ShopRite alone means you weren't looking to have fun. If you were, there are many places in Enugu that would have fufilled your cravings.

Anyways, Enugu is a fun state. When you're there, you'll think it's America. Not because of infrastructural developments oh! (Mba), but because of how their ladies and guys dress.

You easily see guys with tattoos, dreads or painted hairstyles while the ladies dress all skimpy and hot.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience At Enugu by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
That's their marketing strategy na.
Eket girls to the mud...
Re: My Experience At Enugu by Holysucker(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Enugu girls are dressing well sef..come to owerri and see things for yourself..you go shock..indecent dressing is a normal thing here in owerri..
Re: My Experience At Enugu by luizpippo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Asaba shop rite joins the group chat
Re: My Experience At Enugu by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
goodlife4good:
Hello guys, i was in enugu for a business for a month, my experience at shopright was so surprising because that is the only place i found fascinating for fun. all most all the ladies are either in miniskirt or short gown revealing all those sensitive part. not that is my first time of seeing such but it was too much. pls is that the dressing code for ladies in Enugu
enugu is not kano or katsina, if you don't like seeing our beautiful women showing their beauty go back to your afghanistan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Enugu by goodlife4good(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
studio14: grin grin i never says they Are not beautiful just asking if it is the normal way of dressing in their domain
Re: My Experience At Enugu by Kobicove(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
goodlife4good:

Enugu ShopRite dey learn work for where Lekki ShopRite dey as far as dressing in skimpy outfits is concerned undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At Enugu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
goodlife4good:
hookup everywhere
Re: My Experience At Enugu by DailyBangladesh: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hi this is Daily Bangladesh. We are a reputed News portal from Bangladesh and we have been working in this line for over 2 decades now. If you are interested in this type of content then do check out our site.
Daily-Bangladesh
https://www.daily-bangladesh.com/
Re: My Experience At Enugu by Quality20(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
hope they didn't tempt you sha? Well from an academic research done recently at a public university it was realised that of the 3 major tribes of Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba girls, the Igbo female students had more sexual contact than the yorubas and hausas. So what you just saw in enugu shdnt shock u any bit
Re: My Experience At Enugu by Quality20(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
DailyBangladesh:
Hi this is Daily Bangladesh. We are a reputed News portal from Bangladesh and we have been working in this line for over 2 decades now. If you are interested in this type of content then do check out our site.
Daily-Bangladesh
https://www.daily-bangladesh.com/
what type of content
Re: My Experience At Enugu by goodlife4good(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Quality20 grin grin truly i was tempted pls don't just let me finish the story here
Re: My Experience At Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Op it seems you have not been to any ShopRite or mall in Lagos. Or even walk the streets of Lagos if the evening. You will see babes with large bumbum wearing tops as gowns. Even me that's mama of skimpy dresses in Enugu saw babes in Lagos and opened my mouth in shock. You know these people that have lumps one their laps and dark skin on the upper part of their thigh just before you see their bumbum, yes, those type of babes will still wear skimpy gowns and be looking disgusting. Lagos own is worst because they filed don't even look at their bodies before wearing a short dress.
Re: My Experience At Enugu by goodlife4good(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY grin grin grin pls can i get some explanation why ladies generally really like wearing skimpy dresses , for positive or negative
Re: My Experience At Enugu by Beneh(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Op it seems you have not been to any ShopRite or mall in Lagos. Or even walk the streets of Lagos if the evening. You will see babes with large bumbum wearing tops as gowns. Even me that's mama of skimpy dresses in Enugu saw babes in Lagos and opened my mouth in shock. You know these people that have lumps one their laps and dark skin on the upper part of their thigh just before you see their bumbum, yes, those type of babes will still wear skimpy gowns and be looking disgusting. Lagos own is worst because they filed don't even look at their bodies before wearing a short dress.

Stop body shaming people abeg....but why do you like showing off your body.
Re: My Experience At Enugu by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Quality20:
hope they didn't tempt you sha? Well from an academic research done recently at a public university it was realised that of the 3 major tribes of Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba girls, the Igbo female students had more sexual contact than the yorubas and hausas. So what you just saw in enugu shdnt shock u any bit

Research done in Osun state university and opinion sampled by Lagos - Ibadan news paper.
I'll advise them to focus on a research that will help increase the igr generated from skull mining

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Enugu by Truvelisback(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Does shoprite look like a church to u?

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Enugu by heniford2: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
goodlife4good:
that's civilize city where people Right are not thrown in trash like in The North and some SOuth west states undecided undecided idiot if you don't like it close ur eyes or don't visit Enugu next time zombie undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Enugu by Homeboiy: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wetin you go come talk if Benin wey girls no de wear pant and bra again

Na all those big polos them take dey do gown

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Enugu by BigDick70inch(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Are.......all this deluded fools mention Lagos alright??

Person.....dey talk Wetin happen for Enugu and u also chipping in Lagos........

What’s the correlation btw them??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Enugu by Nat404: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Enugu is a nice place with lots of pretty girls. I enjoyed a lot of cool babes there before. cheesy

Lord, please forgive me.
Re: My Experience At Enugu by TheWolfen(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
hookup everywhere

Ehhen? shocked
UdonminIt

Re: My Experience At Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
goodlife4good:
MISSCONGENIALITY grin grin grin pls can i get some explanation why ladies generally really like wearing skimpy dresses , for positive or negative
You dey find gossip for my mouth but I no dey. I still dey hide
Re: My Experience At Enugu by goodlife4good(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2021
@MISSCONGENIALITY sincerely, i always wonder why most ladies wear skimpy / short skirt, i always think is for attraction, but in enugu every lady wear this, so i begin to believe may is not for attraction, just natural or their culture but in west e.g Lagos and Ibadan is for attraction
Re: My Experience At Enugu by goodlife4good(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY hiding for who/what lai lai i will bring you out ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
goodlife4good:
@MISSCONGENIALITY sincerely, i always wonder why most ladies wear skimpy / short skirt, i always think is for attraction, but in enugu every lady wear this, so i begin to believe may is not for attraction, just natural or their culture but in west e.g Lagos and Ibadan is for attraction
a few times people have even told me to stop wearing long trousers that my legs are too fine to cover. And I will be like, I wear what my spirit tells me to wear. When if comes to Maxi gowns, I love them and feel good in them, I live skimpy gowns too and bumshorts too. Nothing wey I no dey wear. And I don't wear them for attraction but based on what my spirit tells me to wear and where I'm going too.
Wear what you feel comfortable in and that also suits your body.
Re: My Experience At Enugu by Ocholu: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
a few times people have even told me to stop wearing long trousers that my legs are too fine to cover. And I will be like, I wear what my spirit tells me to wear. When if comes to Maxi gowns, I love them and feel good in them, I live skimpy gowns too and bumshorts too. Nothing wey I no dey wear. And I don't wear them for attraction but based on what my spirit tells me to wear and where I'm going too.
Wear what you feel comfortable in and that also suits your body.

Let me be real with you;

I quickly rushed to your profile to ascertain this your hot body, only to meet no pictures.
Anyways, I am in Enugu and would like to link up.
Re: My Experience At Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ocholu:

Let me be real with you;

I quickly rushed to your profile to ascertain this your hot body, only to meet no pictures.
Anyways, I am in Enugu and would like to link up.
I'm sure you saw a beautiful dog on my profile. That's my fur baby and she's as cute as the mother. Believe me, I'm a cutie.
Re: My Experience At Enugu by Ocholu: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm sure you saw a beautiful dog on my profile. That's my fur baby and she's as cute as the mother. Believe me, I'm a cutie.

Hehe.. I sure know that you're not only hot, but incredibly beautiful.

Check your pm
Re: My Experience At Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ocholu:

Hehe.. I sure know that you're not only hot, but incredibly beautiful.

Check your pm
LOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys share Your "Are You Still Coming That Never Showed Up" Experience / Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month / Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.