Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

When Mums Walk Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Mums Walk Out (2072 Views)

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage / Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Mums Walk Out by salako: 4:50am On Feb 15, 2006
You think of the bond between mother and child as being something utterly unbreakable. So what could make a mum abandon her kids? It’s a concept most of us find shocking, but it does go on. Why? Is it an act of selfishness? Or in the best interests of the kids? And what are the repercussions for all concerned.

Example: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10693294/
Re: When Mums Walk Out by hotangel2(f): 1:13am On Feb 16, 2006
that woman isn't worthy to be called "mum" "mother". She a total insane woman, and she's heart-less.

ANy woman that does something like that to her child would totally burn in hell like suya in fire.
Re: When Mums Walk Out by PaddyPat1(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2006
Though it is totally wrong for a mother to abandon her child considering the pains she went through the nine months she carried him/her but that is the moral point of view. There are times one would do things we all consider morally wrong but what happens when that one has no option but do that is wrong?

Men! May God help them. I am a man and I have no apology for saying men are animals. You know this woman is not your standard, she is not worthy to be your wife, why go after her in the first place? No woman is insane, they all cheerish children including the insane ones. Or haven't you seen a mad woman with a child, protecting that child with all she could so that nobody will take that child from her? So this is not about a woman being insaned as assumed by hot-angel. Men are the problem of this world, that woman could have been abandon at the last minute by a man she trusted with her. Or if it is not even so, she might not be able to have an abortion cause in most country it is illegal to have abortion, ot the doctoe might even advised her against it for health reasons, "you might die woman" some will be told. And more worrisome, some men will give it as a condition before she could be employed for a job that no nursing in our establishment and she must work to survive. So tell me what she could do in the face of such situations? Abandoning the child might not be the best option for her but it is one of them.
[/color]
Re: When Mums Walk Out by alheri(f): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2006
hot-angel:

that woman isn't worthy to be called "mum" "mother". She a total insane woman, and she's heart-less.

ANy woman that does something like that to her child would totally burn in hell like suya in fire.

hot-angel, I think you like suya! cheesy
Re: When Mums Walk Out by nikinash(f): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2006
i don't think many women would gladly leave thier kids and just go away, sometimes there's a lot more to it than meets the eye, sometimes they live in dangerous situations in which they may lose their lives if they stay and the only thing they can do is try to get out and see if they can fight for custody of the children from outside. but all in all, its terrible for any woman to leave her children.
Re: When Mums Walk Out by Rhodalyn(f): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2006
nikinash:

i don't think many women would gladly leave their kids and just go away, sometimes there's a lot more to it than meets the eye, sometimes they live in dangerous situations in which they may lose their lives if they stay and the only thing they can do is try to get out and see if they can fight for custody of the children from outside. but all in all, its terrible for any woman to leave her children.
well spoken wink
Re: When Mums Walk Out by eveseh(f): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2006
nikinash:

i don't think many women would gladly leave their kids and just go away, sometimes there's a lot more to it than meets the eye, sometimes they live in dangerous situations in which they may lose their lives if they stay and the only thing they can do is try to get out and see if they can fight for custody of the children from outside. but all in all, its terrible for any woman to leave her children.

that's tur too,but if the kids are between 13 and 15 u can leave them and go out
Re: When Mums Walk Out by Lexoria: 12:08am On Apr 13, 2012
[quote author=Paddy-Pat]Though it is totally wrong for a mother to abandon her child considering the pains she went through the nine months she carried him/her but that is the moral point of view. There are times one would do things we all consider morally wrong but what happens when that one has no option but do that is wrong?

Men! May God help them. I am a man and I have no apology for saying men are animals. You know this woman is not your standard, she is not worthy to be your wife, why go after her in the first place? No woman is insane, they all cheerish children including the insane ones. Or haven't you seen a mad woman with a child, protecting that child with all she could so that nobody will take that child from her? So this is not about a woman being insaned as assumed by hot-angel. Men are the problem of this world, that woman could have been abandon at the last minute by a man she trusted with her. Or if it is not even so, she might not be able to have an abortion cause in most country it is illegal to have abortion, ot the doctoe might even advised her against it for health reasons, "you might die woman" some will be told. And more worrisome, some men will give it as a condition before she could be employed for a job that no nursing in our establishment and she must work to survive. So tell me what she could do in the face of such situations? Abandoning the child might not be the best option for her but it is one of them.
[/color][/quote

God bless your soul.I 'm glad some men are still honest.
Re: When Mums Walk Out by Gambrosia: 2:26am On Jan 09, 2013
It is important to find out why she walked out in the first place.
Sometimes children are considered 'evil' seeds from men/women.
It takes a great deal of courage and committment. . .LOVE TOO to treat children as innocent parties in any sour union! kiss
Re: When Mums Walk Out by miredia(m): 3:24am On Jan 09, 2013
Exonerating the lady from such barbaric act is having complicity to such savage tendencies. She packed up her baby in a plastic bag, tossed him in the water and eloped.That is inhumanely lethal. Without a sweeping generalisation, some stone-broke destitutes have kids too and keep them. A woman with a conscience of deserting her baby is hard-boiled and void of the propensity towards motherhood and love.

1 Like

Re: When Mums Walk Out by Gambrosia: 3:30am On Jan 09, 2013
Not all women are maternal. . . .simple logic 001! kiss
Do men stick around after the conception process?
Do they deserve to be called fathers?

Some women are egg donors. . . just as men are spe-rm donors!

Shikena!!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

About To Search For A Nigeria Wife / Men Dont Use Their Wedding Rings, Why? / Who Should Run The Home, Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.